Rick Simpsons hemp guide - confusing

TommyKnocker

Hi all,
has anyone else noticed (or I'm wrong).. that for you to make a good hemp oil Rick Simpson recommends a strain that is high with THC
("When buying or growing hemp, procure a strain that has the highest possible THC content") ,

and later in the text :

(". At this time all I can do is tell the public to order strong Indica or Indica dominant Sativa crosses that have 20% THC or more, to produce their oil.")

("For most other medical conditions, I strongly suggest that Indica strains be used. Indicas relax a person and provide them with more rest and sleep.")

From my understanding it is not that Indica has more THC , but it's the other way, it is Sativa that is with more thc than indica.

so what do you think should be used for a good oil? Sativa or Indica ?

(my friend is using hybrid.. I believe it's Skank , to produce the oil)

Indica is to be used for physical ailments. Sativa is to be used for mental ailments. Usually, if you're using the oil, it's because of physical ailments, so the recommended subspecies of cannabis to use is Indica. Skank? Skunk?

It's my understanding THC kills cancer cells CBD's do not....
Yes, Indica is preferred for RSO in general, but by adding sativa or using sativa you get a daytime or workable medicine.

Back
Top Bottom