Nice Forum!

Thepurplem0nkey

THanks HASH for telling me this was here! IM glad 420times createda med pot forum. Med pot is a growing field in marijuana culture and awareness, and a pot board just doesnt seem complete without a section dedicated to the persuit of legal status in states that allow it, and activist information for people who live in states that dont yet have laws for medical pot. I personaly believe that marijuana is an excellent alternative remedy for numerous problems, and that even if you feel happy in life, but feel even HAPPIER while smoking (IE: YOu dont have anything wrong with you LOL), to me, thats a theraputic advantage of marijuana, thus making ALL smokers technicaly "medical users". Pretty much, if POT brings any type of joy into your life (and im assuming it does, otherwise WHY SMOKE IT??), then you are, in my eyes, a medical user ;-)
-PM

Well when throwing ideas at 420 for new forums I rembered how a few months ago you had ask'd if a medical MJ forum would be possible, So I ask'd 420, a few others agreed and here you are. Oh yea nice job with the compasion center locations those will come in handy for many.

Back
Top Bottom