Amsterdam flame

cannilingus

Hi all!-go seahawks! thought id write on a stein or two i have tried. this one, amsterdam flame, was gifted me. it grew well, not a huge yield, but average. huge yeilders are rarely that potent. anyway. smoking this, is very easy on the lungs. even more so, than white widow, which i commented on in here. its a lightly fruity taste, similar to the NL#5, but not as much so. light green, and stays this color, thru out curing. small to med size buds. if you want a smooooooooooooth taste. this both smooth, and light, yet a nice flavor. and, the buzz is a good one! sorry no pic. it dont offeer me the option to "upload from pc".....just asks what kind of file it is. and i know not.

View image in gallery[/center]

P1310149.jpg

View image in gallery

my grow room is on the cool side in winter. mid to high fifties during lights out. and low to mid seventies when on. not sure what a low temp "situation" is.....i have my five gal pots sitting on 2" of styrofoam insulation board. keeps the feet warm. got some sannies herohanana comming in the mail. but i am looking for a big yeilder of indica influence. i have never been known for yields.

my yields are much improved during winter!
it is said that COLDER night temps affect bud color!
I draw in outside air with little treatment.
Summer, I stop altogether.
Slag

Back
Top Bottom