Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Banana Kush

When: Dec 2010

Grade: A-

Type: Indica dom. hybrid

Price: $190/half oz.

Looks: Medium to dark green nuggets with flame orange-red hairs.

Smell: Fruity/bananas with a slight hint of kush/skunk

Taste: Rather strong banana flavor - especially on the exhale.

Buzz Type: Mainly a body high - typical of a good indica, without the couch locking effects other kush strains tend to have on me. Had some sativa characteristics, in that the buzz was a bit trippy, but mainly a nice flavored kush.

Buzz Length: Medium — the buzz lasted for around 1.5 - 2 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Daytime pain relief as it didn't cause drowsiness.

Overall: Another frosty kush from an indoor grow. A very smooth smoking strain - with minimal expansion & didn't cause any coughing/hacking. The flavor and buzz earn this strain a place on the top shelf of any collective.

BananaKush11.jpg

BananaKush21.jpg

BananaKush31.jpg

BananaKush41.jpg

Thanks for the review. I have the strain here in Colorado be interesting to see if the the plant improves or declines at different altitude.

Yea I will I just made some Clones so I will start taking Pics. I have one I just put in to flower yesterday Will get some pics of her also.
:rollit:

Oh me this looks like some good bud..I would luv to try this sometime..And NCal-Cyclist how did you get the job you have? sampling Marijuana and leaving reviews?

I was reviewing the MMJ I picked up and just started posting comments - if you are a legal user of MMJ, follow the How to Write a Strain Review guide and you can post reviews too! I'm just fortunate enough to be a CA legal MMJ patient and have access to LOTS of high quality strains via collectives.

Nice Nuggs once again

Thanx!!

:peace: and :Namaste:

That looks amazing. One of my favorite buds was called Banana Patch and Banana Bud. I wonder if its the same stuff... If it is thats some killer stuff friend!
I was told it was grown by banana plants amongst other things, I don't know. The guy who told me this doesn't grow so who knows.
What we do know is you must be pretty high with all these beautiful buds you have!

It is a medical herb , indoor growing herb as well as looks great for decoration , definitely i am going to grow it at my home , but before that i need some information on its usefulness, what and from where to take it etc.

Very interesting. I've always wanted to try this but have never had the chance. I've heard its the second best in the world.

Yummy for my tummy!!! I need a scope like that.

Any idea what the CBD content on this one is? someone gave me a bunch of "banana" to cook with last year, found the effects to be quite medicinal without a lot of couch lock. Wondering if it's something that might be higher CBD.... don't think there's any left though so doubt I can send anything off for testing.

2Tuff, I have looked far and wide on the interwebs, and my journey has turned up with...

It is pretty low (on average) with CBD and CBN. Usually much less than 1%... Generally not even making .5%.

Usually I hear that high CBD is more synonymous with "couch-lock". Then again, I have tried ones with low CBD (like church) and was very couch-locked! I think the effect, if you do not know what the strain is, is more of an indicator to when it is picked (early or later) and or of its generic lineage (sativa/indica). But who knows! It seems effects are somewhat all over the place (with Hybrids mostly). This could be due to all sorts of things! Anything from perhaps terpene content to blah blah blah, etc!

Sorry for being off topic 420Cyclist! I'll stop typing now!

I've also recently read that CBD is alerting... As a whole plant product with many variables, hard to say what might be dominant - I did lots of sativas yesterday and was still pretty low-key. Had more to do with exhaustion than it did meeds...

Amazing good looking Banana Kush strain is one of my all time favorites. Such a smooth light tasty smoke, where you get a true pleasure in every sense. It really tastes like banana

Back
Top Bottom