Purple Kush

Strain Name: Purple Kush

When: Dec. 2009

Grade: A-

Type: Indica

Price: $50/8th, $95/qtr.

Looks: Purple mixed with light green with orange hairs, providing a wonderful contrast of color. A nice frosting with crystals. Buds are compact and very dense.

Smell: A typical “purple” cannabis smell, fresh/floral with a hint of grape.

Taste: A mild smoking medication, with no detectible expansion. The smokes flavor is grape-like.

Buzz Type: This strain provides a strong body high with enough head buzz/space to know this is a pure Indica. Couch lock set in after a few bong hits.

Buzz Length: Medium/Long (1-2 hours) with some slight burnout (ie you’ll be heading for bed or a nap as the crash hits, if you don’t maintain a buzz).

Overall: Due to the heavy buzz, I would classify this as a good medicine for night use and pain relief. I tend to prefer sativas or sativa dom. hybrids, but this has become a favorite for evenings.

Purple_Kush12.jpg

Purple_Kush22.jpg

MMMmmmmmmm, looks lung watering.... Nice pics! and great review, Keep up the good work!

Strain Name: Purple Kush

When: Feb. 2011

Grade: A++

Type: Indica

Price: $95/qtr oz

Looks: GORGEOUS - Mostly purple with some green leaves and orange hairs

Smell: That spiced grape scent that most good "purple strains" have

Taste: Smooth grape with a slight hint of earthy spice

Buzz Type: Full body stone

Buzz Length: 2-2.5 hours +/-

Best Medicinal Use: Pain relief (joints and muscle) and insomnia

Overall: Amazing how much difference a few weeks can make. The previous sample of Purple Kush from the same collective was nowhere near as good as this batch is. While the coloration is nice, it's not usually indicative of the overall quality of a particular strain (the old "don't judge a book by it's cover" adage). However, the 2 best batches of Purple Kush have been the ones with the darkest purple coloring to the buds (coming from 2 different collectives). This batch provided a 420% indica body high (droopy eyelids included) — relieving me of all muscle aches as well as the almost constant throb from my shoulder and knees. It also had a great look, smell and taste to compliment the potent effects — a batch I'll be grabbing more of for my own personal medicine cabinet. :grinjoint:

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_02.jpg

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_05.jpg

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_07.jpg

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_09.jpg

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_05a.jpg

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_12.jpg

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_13.jpg

PurpleKush_RVC_2-2011_14.jpg

Looks amazing guys!! WAIT A MINUTE....... I can smell it....THROUGH THE COMPUTER!!!!! Oh wait, nevermind was just the erb in my pocket..

Back
Top Bottom