Bruce Wheelman

Legal Advisor
420 Staff
Strain Name: Sweet Purple

When: Jan. 2010

Grade: A

Type: Hybrid

Price: $95/half oz.

Looks: Purple frosty buds with orange hairs and the occasional green leaf.

Smell: The SWEETEST purple strain I have smelled - like grape candy.

Taste: The smoke is smooth and sweet grape on the inhale and exhale - almost as sweet as a swisher. The flavor lingers in the back of your throat long after you finish smoking.

Buzz Type: The buzz hit after a few bong hits - a nice cerebral high with a noticeable body numbing component. The buzz got higher and really trippy as I smoked more, providing no noticeable ceiling.

Buzz Length: Medium/Long – the high lasted for about 1.5-2.5 hours.

Best Medicinal Use: Relief of muscle and joint pains

Overall: This strain looks similar to some Purple Kush I had, but appearance is the end of the similarities (other than name). This is the sweetest purple MMJ I have had the pleasure to try. A wonderful buzz for day or night - and the taste makes it that much better.

Purple33.jpg

Purple72.jpg

Purple15.jpg

Purple42.jpg

Purple52.jpg

Wow! You must have been like :nomo: after all them reviews today lol

LOL...I'm in the midst of getting my past reviews updated and posted here...watch for the balance of my nearly 45 "older" reviews to show up over the next week. :grinjoint:

Then all my future reviews will be 420Mag exclusive :slide:

:peace:

"Price: $95/half oz." Wow man, that is a killer deal...I can only wish to find a deal like that in Nevada...It's that an error or is that correct?? What is it an oz? Can an out of town medical cardholder purchase from a co-op in Cali?? If you don't know, would you mind asking next time your there and maybe pm me and let me know how that works...If you want to, if not it is OK too!!:high-five:

That batch was from over a year ago, and prices have gone up for some, and down for others. Honestly, I have been posting the "donation fee" the Collective displays for the price, as I usually get discounts, which only keep coming as long as I keep my mouth shut on the extent of the discount and freebies I get.

Also - I believe in California, if you don't have your 215/420, you may NOT purchase from a Collective/Dispensary.

Hope this helps.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom