Closet Grow

yuseaname07

Hello everyone! I have decided that I would be best suited cultivating my own medicine, so here I am. Needless to say, as a novice farmer I intend to get the hang of things before I really focus my resources on a particular cultivation. So, obtaining a bag seed from an unknown strain ( although the quality was on par- just not "medicinal". I germinated and transplanted, and while I have a healthy baby I wanted to familiarize myself with y'all in case something went awry.

Anyways onto the grow: fox farms ocean forest soil in a 5 gal pot wonder a quad 6500k t5 fluorescent hood. Stealth grow, so height has been taken into consideration; training methods have successfully been employed. Some of you here will disagree with this, but I FIM'ed the third node. The baby has a thick stem that looks woodier every day and is happily producing four new sprouts. It's been under 24 hr lighting since I topped in order to promote foliage growth but I am switching back to 18/6 to promote root development.

So this is where I stand, I plan on completely bushing this plant out, maybe taking a couple cuttings to experiment with cloning since I have four shoots. BTW if I feed, its a general organics go box.
1z3qm9d.jpg
30sykg4.jpg

:peace:

looking good!!!

i will be around for this grow!!

Those leaves did that after FIM'ing the plant. Literally, one leaf divided itself into three, its very neat. I am just letting it grow now, I don't want to get a male or hermaphrodidic plant from too much stress. It has been good for me to have this as a task for me to complete daily as an enjoyable activity that ultimately will benefit me. I don't have a moment to get pics, but since this mañana to now all I can express is :high-five: . I will get them asap, the new shoots are becoming much more defined. I think that proper nutrition/ hydration and the 5 gal pot I am growing in will benefit me in the end.

But much to learn, I have.
Later y'all.

Dear admins, I apologize for any trouble I might have caused with the pic fiasco. I'm just going to do it from a PC as my phone is not letting me take the necessary steps (watermarking etc).

I'm the guy that would rather err on the side of caution.

During the veggie time there is no troulbe with le extra sunleaves, but hen you put it into blooming and the plant stretches you should trim he larger leaves that cause shade to the rest of the plant, as well as cut the lower smaller branches that dont get as much light (and will give you tiny buds anyway), this way you will get bigger and denser buds on the top...therefore the yield wont be smaller but better, much better...I will try to take some pictures of mine for you to understand what I am talking about and post it on my journal.
:Namaste:

But of course my friend. Thank you for the wisdom, I look forward to what I can learn from your project. I'm training the new shoots and they are getting a little more light. After I make sure I get today's pics in the gallery and watermarked I will post them- y'all will like it trust me lol. Stem 2x as thick now.

Sorry for the delays, I've been very busy with my job. All input, even criticism is welcome because if I don't know what I'm doing wrong, how can I know when I do it right?

KIMG0087.jpg
OK. Houston we have a problem. The stem near where the soil meets has a vertical split, and I am worried the would will let air get into the inner workings of the stem. Is there something that can be done to aid the healing process? Should mother nature do her thing?

i have done the same thing .. i just wrapped tape around it like u would wrap your own wound . so soil and other stuff doesn't wont contaminate it .. she will fix herself if u give her time .

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom