Please help diagnose mystery yellow dots on leaves - Thank you

Bodhisattva

Thanks in advance for your help
I suspect ph fluctuation but I am not sure.

What are these little yellow dots?

Background info

1) About 2 weeks ago i had a tiny bit of nutrient burn but seems resolved.
2) EC is at 1.4 (almost constant day by day) for the larger auto and 1.05 for the small plants
3) Ph has been between 5.6 and 6.2 - i aim for 5.8
4) about a week ago i made a mistake by swinging ph too low and quickly fixed it.
5) Roots seem white and Ok
6) Used 60X jewelers loupe to check for mites and other bugs - cant see anything
7) I have tried folar feeding using a very mild (ec 0.3) solution in my humidifiers
8) I mist 3 or 4 times a day with tap water (approx ph 6.7)

My grow journal gives lots of detail about my setup. (link in signature)

thumb_IMG_6496_1024.jpg
IMG_65022.JPG
thumb_IMG_6495_1024.jpg
IMG_64969.JPG
IMG_649811.JPG
IMG_64997.JPG
IMG_65008.JPG

Please check and support - id appreciate the love.
In return i promise to help with a strain review of RQS seed

Si:Namaste::thanks::bravo:

I woodn't trip on afew spots.... As long as it isn't mites,,,, and the top leaves don't show the same,,,, I woodn't worry. Plants do all kinds of wierd shit but mainly they grow outta it. If the next set looks the same then wonder,,,,, Your girls look fantastic.... Nice and bushy. And that makes for a fine plant, Keepem Green

thanks norcaliwood - Such good vibes when you get a quick reply.
Having never been a parent - i am way too overprotective with these gorgeous girls. I suppose thats normal considering the cost , setup and energy needed. Im classic anxious newb beginner and classic seedling murderer. I killed way too many seedlings with overwatering before this. My girlfriend thinks i spend to much time with the grow and often threatens to cut them down while i sleep - apparently jack is getting "too big for his boots" - Lets hope she is joking....Jack is a bushy , squatty beast

Good attitude my friend. lot of odd things happen if you study to close. But she IS a weed. Got to remeber that. A weed that likes food but still a weed. Your girls look great. I woodn't worry at all. If she keeps up do a drive bye and yell at me. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom