Royal Jack Auto - Haze Berry - Bubble Kush - Honey Cream - 400 Watt LED/CFL

Bodhisattva

Si here aka Bodhi / Bodhisattva,

Its my First Grow. Thanks for your comments, feedback and support. Stop by and say hello.

IMG_644810.JPG
IMG_645014.JPG
IMG_64529.JPG
IMG_64547.JPG

SETUP

SEEDS: All 4 seeds from Royal Queen Seeds per Title. All Feminised. Just the Royal Jack is an AUTO.
HOUSING: Stealth wardrobe (approx 1 x 1 metre growing space excluding pots lighting, filters etc)
METHOD: Hydro; DWC ------------ / RDWC ------------
LIGHTING: 138W LED, 38W LED, 4 * 23W CFL, 2 * 125W CFL (200w to 500w approx varies)
PLANT FANS: large 4 FAN Black Tower, Mid size grey tower
BUCKET COOLING FANS - 2 SMALL Floor Fans
BUBBLE AIRLOW - 3 Air Pumps supplying 4 lines (2 to each bucket) with airstones (some spilt into 2 outputs)
WATER PUMPS - the triple plant bucket has a pump which recirculates water to the top 4 times a day for 15mins.
INTAKE FAN - Inline Fan into base of cupboard
HUMIDIFYING - 3 HUMIDIFIERS - 4.2Litre, 2 X 3.2Litres
DEHUMIDiFYING - Small 500ml humidifier, various small products
ODOUR CONTROL - Two CARBON filters (5 inch and 4inch) with inline fans, Onastop outside room, Door Tapes....
PH = 5.9
HUMIDITY = 65 to 75%
TEMPS - Approx 26c / 80F.
NUTES for entire grow: CANNA (Rhizo / Hydro vega / Cannazym / Canna boost / Hydroflores / PK 13/14)

GOALS

1st - Bud quality / Ideal High / Good smoke and Flavour / Well cured / THC rich
2nd - Experience and Learning - keep them alive, learn about strains, learn about problem and solutions.
3rd - Yield
4th - Value for money (I am terrible at overspending and just buying stuff because some dude said it was a good idea)

BEGINNER LESSONS LEARNED

1) Do not overwater. My previous seeds died due to too much water.
2) Dont over analyse every tiny little dot on each seed but do reaserch on diagnosing issues
3) Wish i had learned about EC earlier
4) Do no over purchase equipment and dont keep changing your approach or changing the medium. Research, pick a method and stick to it. My room is full of nutes / lights etc that i am not using.
5) White and Silver reflective Duct tape (strong tape) are very useful
6) Buy a pippete for adding PH Up and Down - difficult to get precise measures
7) PH monitor essential. EC monitor very helpful
8) Dont buy cheapest - Cheapest PH monitors and Cheapest Humidity monitors may break (mine did)
9) Heat is hard to control in wardrobe setups on warm days (70F) - even with CFL
10) LED lights seems to be very effective in early VEG
11) HYDRO seems easier and less messy than Soil.
12) Get the basics right and then get fancy. I was deep into research (20 hours plus , 4 books etc) but still managed to mess up watering and PH levels (while messing about with less important things like adding Tea Tree Oil into air)
13) Early seedling stage is the hardest and its normal to kill a few. Dont be too upset, its normal.
14) Stop messing around with seedlings - moving them etc - shock can occur. Sometimes leaving things alone is better than too much fiddling.
15) Do not overreact when you get a problem. Calm down, check the forums then react. Knee jerking can make it worse.
16) Huge amounts of bad advice online - do not accept the first thing you read - trust the experienced and respected.

QUESTIONS and UNRESOLVED ISSUES (please help)

1) Is there any scientific research that I can get hold off. I have read all Jose books, Elite Growing Guide, several other books, all the basics like "grow easy". I consider myself to be a total noob, but i keep waiting more info and more advanced info. I had a look on google scholar - but you need to pay for these articles. has anyone paid to join a journal. Also applies to books - i really want to read "Weed, Need, Greed." Are there any cannabis libraries that can be visited. I know that once i start buying books ill be likely to get obssesed and spend too much money.

Question - Whats is the single best ADVANCED book that anyone has bought or article they have downloaded?
What about articles and publications - there are so many out there - i dont know where to start.

Kind of thing i am interested in (just quick examples) :-

How is yield affected by temperature of 25c versus 28c
How is yield affected by humidity of 50% versus 75% in veg
How is yeild affected by PH of 5.8 versus 6.2
At seedling stage - which strains are most heat resistant
Grower profile typing, approach and advice (eg yeild seeker , taste seeker, economic, fast bud seeker, resilience seeker (easy to grow, most resistant)

Scientific evidence / proof of effectiveness of topping versus non topping autos (not just opinion or anecdotal evidence)
Detailed , evidence based, strain information. More detailed and scientific information that you can find by googling or checking places like Leafy. Royal Queen Seeds do provide feedback but its not in great detail. For example i have already discovered that my Royal Jack Auto is much more resilient that my other strains to overheating and too much nutrients. It was drinking like crazy and the EC rocketed overnight. I made a mistake and discovered it at 4.5 (only briefly) - big whoops - i was aiming for 1.0 . My other plant (granted it was about half the size with less roots) showed nutrient burn at 1.5 (yes this was a mistake - i didnt want my EC anywhere near this high). Huge difference.

Investment to Yield ratio - How can you get the highest yield for the lowest spend.
For example - i dont know why but im obsessed with optimum humidity in vegetative stage and have ended up buying three different humidifiers. Probably this is not that clever. I am available to mist often.

Be great to have a challenge like - each grower gets say 600 dollars to buy everything (seeds to fans / nutes etc) - the winner is the one who gets the highest yeild? has this been done?

2 FINAL QUICK QUESTIONS:-

1) In Veg stage - Would you choose A or B (this is my real situation. I have loads of airflow and intake in out of cupboard)

A) Humidity at 55% and temps at 26 degrees (cupboard door open a bit so perhaps a tiny bit less light)
B) Humidity at 70% and temps at 27.5 degrees (cubboard door closed)

2) How to seal the light around edge of cupboard around hinges etc? Tried light reflective tape plus black out cloth - even tried wedging cable down the edge on the outside. Its seems totally sealed inside but i still get a line of multicolored LED light escaping. Got a bit impatient with this. Id love a cupboard total light sealing guide.

Thanks readers

Look forward to your feedback and giving you plenty of info about these strains.

Si
:Namaste:

Apolgies if this information is in the wrong place or i have not followed guidlelines.
this is my first post so please help me if i did anything wrong.

Si here aka Bodhi / Bodhisattva,

Its my First Grow. Thanks for your comments, feedback and support. Stop by and say hello.

IMG_644810.JPG
IMG_645014.JPG
IMG_64529.JPG
IMG_64547.JPG

SETUP

SEEDS: All 4 seeds from Royal Queen Seeds per Title. All Feminised. Just the Royal Jack is an AUTO.
HOUSING: Stealth wardrobe (approx 1 x 1 metre growing space excluding pots lighting, filters etc)
METHOD: Hydro; DWC ------------ / RDWC ------------
LIGHTING: 138W LED, 38W LED, 4 * 23W CFL, 2 * 125W CFL (200w to 500w approx varies)
PLANT FANS: large 4 FAN Black Tower, Mid size grey tower
BUCKET COOLING FANS - 2 SMALL Floor Fans
BUBBLE AIRLOW - 3 Air Pumps supplying 4 lines (2 to each bucket) with airstones (some spilt into 2 outputs)
WATER PUMPS - the triple plant bucket has a pump which recirculates water to the top 4 times a day for 15mins.
INTAKE FAN - Inline Fan into base of cupboard
HUMIDIFYING - 3 HUMIDIFIERS - 4.2Litre, 2 X 3.2Litres
DEHUMIDiFYING - Small 500ml humidifier, various small products
ODOUR CONTROL - Two CARBON filters (5 inch and 4inch) with inline fans, Onastop outside room, Door Tapes....
PH = 5.9
HUMIDITY = 65 to 75%
TEMPS - Approx 26c / 80F.
NUTES for entire grow: CANNA (Rhizo / Hydro vega / Cannazym / Canna boost / Hydroflores / PK 13/14)

GOALS

1st - Bud quality / Ideal High / Good smoke and Flavour / Well cured / THC rich
2nd - Experience and Learning - keep them alive, learn about strains, learn about problem and solutions.
3rd - Yield
4th - Value for money (I am terrible at overspending and just buying stuff because some dude said it was a good idea)

BEGINNER LESSONS LEARNED

1) Do not overwater. My previous seeds died due to too much water.
2) Dont over analyse every tiny little dot on each seed but do reaserch on diagnosing issues
3) Wish i had learned about EC earlier
4) Do no over purchase equipment and dont keep changing your approach or changing the medium. Research, pick a method and stick to it. My room is full of nutes / lights etc that i am not using.
5) White and Silver reflective Duct tape (strong tape) are very useful
6) Buy a pippete for adding PH Up and Down - difficult to get precise measures
7) PH monitor essential. EC monitor very helpful
8) Dont buy cheapest - Cheapest PH monitors and Cheapest Humidity monitors may break (mine did)
9) Heat is hard to control in wardrobe setups on warm days (70F) - even with CFL
10) LED lights seems to be very effective in early VEG
11) HYDRO seems easier and less messy than Soil.
12) Get the basics right and then get fancy. I was deep into research (20 hours plus , 4 books etc) but still managed to mess up watering and PH levels (while messing about with less important things like adding Tea Tree Oil into air)
13) Early seedling stage is the hardest and its normal to kill a few. Dont be too upset, its normal.
14) Stop messing around with seedlings - moving them etc - shock can occur. Sometimes leaving things alone is better than too much fiddling.
15) Do not overreact when you get a problem. Calm down, check the forums then react. Knee jerking can make it worse.
16) Huge amounts of bad advice online - do not accept the first thing you read - trust the experienced and respected.

QUESTIONS and UNRESOLVED ISSUES (please help)

1) Is there any scientific research that I can get hold off. I have read all Jose books, Elite Growing Guide, several other books, all the basics like "grow easy". I consider myself to be a total noob, but i keep waiting more info and more advanced info. I had a look on google scholar - but you need to pay for these articles. has anyone paid to join a journal. Also applies to books - i really want to read "Weed, Need, Greed." Are there any cannabis libraries that can be visited. I know that once i start buying books ill be likely to get obssesed and spend too much money.

Question - Whats is the single best ADVANCED book that anyone has bought or article they have downloaded?
What about articles and publications - there are so many out there - i dont know where to start.

Kind of thing i am interested in (just quick examples) :-

How is yield affected by temperature of 25c versus 28c
How is yield affected by humidity of 50% versus 75% in veg
How is yeild affected by PH of 5.8 versus 6.2
At seedling stage - which strains are most heat resistant
Grower profile typing, approach and advice (eg yeild seeker , taste seeker, economic, fast bud seeker, resilience seeker (easy to grow, most resistant)

Scientific evidence / proof of effectiveness of topping versus non topping autos (not just opinion or anecdotal evidence)
Detailed , evidence based, strain information. More detailed and scientific information that you can find by googling or checking places like Leafy. Royal Queen Seeds do provide feedback but its not in great detail. For example i have already discovered that my Royal Jack Auto is much more resilient that my other strains to overheating and too much nutrients. It was drinking like crazy and the EC rocketed overnight. I made a mistake and discovered it at 4.5 (only briefly) - big whoops - i was aiming for 1.0 . My other plant (granted it was about half the size with less roots) showed nutrient burn at 1.5 (yes this was a mistake - i didnt want my EC anywhere near this high). Huge difference.

Investment to Yield ratio - How can you get the highest yield for the lowest spend.
For example - i dont know why but im obsessed with optimum humidity in vegetative stage and have ended up buying three different humidifiers. Probably this is not that clever. I am available to mist often.

Be great to have a challenge like - each grower gets say 600 dollars to buy everything (seeds to fans / nutes etc) - the winner is the one who gets the highest yeild? has this been done?

2 FINAL QUICK QUESTIONS:-

1) In Veg stage - Would you choose A or B (this is my real situation. I have loads of airflow and intake in out of cupboard)

A) Humidity at 55% and temps at 26 degrees (cupboard door open a bit so perhaps a tiny bit less light)
B) Humidity at 70% and temps at 27.5 degrees (cubboard door closed)

2) How to seal the light around edge of cupboard around hinges etc? Tried light reflective tape plus black out cloth - even tried wedging cable down the edge on the outside. Its seems totally sealed inside but i still get a line of multicolored LED light escaping. Got a bit impatient with this. Id love a cupboard total light sealing guide.

Thanks readers

Look forward to your feedback and giving you plenty of info about these strains.

Si

Apolgies if this information is in the wrong place or i have not followed guidlelines.
this is my first post so please help me if i did anything wrong.
Hi there!! I don't know if there is a best book to buy, but you are on the best forum to get all your questions answered. Nis and I know quite a few powerhouses on this journal. Those people have the answers, we know plenty also. Any questions you have can be sent in our direction. We are happy to help, and there are no stupid questions either, cuz chances are if you are thinking of it, others will be also. It just takes one question asked to help so many others. The link to our journal is in my signature. Please feel free to stop by anytime!! Have a great day, and :welcome: to :420:

Hi Canna and readers,

Just had a couple of questions about heat stress; (the two smaller plants in the pics)

I had the heat stress about 7 to 10 days ago.
It was mild taco action on some of the leaves. The surprising factor was that the temp was only 79 to 80F. i have two max min thermometers but i also check my plants 4 to 5 times a day. The absolute max is about 86F but whenever I check it is usually around 80F.
This affected Bubble Kush (BK) the most, Haze Berry (HB) a fair amount and Honey Cream (HC) only a tiny bit.
They all had exactly the same conditions from germination to seedling.

Incidentally - my Royal Jack Auto which started about 2 weeks before had temps up to 88F (including at the same seedling stage as HB and BK) and never showed any sign of heat stress. Its doing really well. Its incredibly bushy and squaty (that seems to be good but can it be too squatty ?- the amount and density of leaves is ridiculous. (i am doing a bit of LST to try to spread him (her) out so more gets to the light.

There is masses of airflow - fan into the cupbaord at the bottom, fans pushing up, fans pushing around, and two carbon filters at the top of the cupboard with in line fans. The temp in the room is usually around 72 to 75F. outside temps vary day to day from about 66 to 77.
I can open the cupboards (and decrease about 3F) - but even though I am still in veggie stage the smell is beginning to increase - so this wont be an option for long.

Questions

1) As my seedlings grow and get bigger roots will they become a little bit more resilient?
2) Is this a strain issue? Haze Berry (aka Blue Dream) poor resistance - or weak pheno?
3) Is it normal to get heat stress at 79F even with good airflow?
4) What else can i do? Air con is out of the question as way too expensive.

I kind of feel like by my Haze Berry is a weak phenotype. Its the slowest grower and complains the most to any problem. i have had some small and temporary problems with minor ph fluctuation, minor nutrient burn etc - and it throws it toys out of the pram more than others!

Thoughts Canna / Nis / others

IMG_64768.JPG
IMG_64759.JPG
IMG_647410.JPG

x Simon

One more thing

Those tiny yellow dots - i used a 60X jewellers loupe to see if it was spider mites but there is nothing under the leaves
Incidentally - i did not realise that they would be so small (something to tell newbies like me) - from everything i read it seems like you would turn the leaf over and see them.
Is this due to ph fluctuation? I had one incident about 2 weeks ago when i misread and swung the pH way too low.
or anything else - i consulted all of the leaf diagnostic pics i could find but none of them seemed to apply.

My roots seem white and very healthy in the bubbling pots.

Thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Sorry to leave you hanging, here is a much needed update. I have flipped to 12-12 4 days ago.

VEG STAGE SUMMARY

1) Royal Jack Auto from RQS - 10/10. Phenemonal growth. Needed to LST and tie down. Easily 15 plus colas. A monster compared to the other three. It started 2 weeks before the other three, but still its like a giant versus three babies. Amazing strain or was i lucky with this pheno? Only dissapointed is that 9 weeks and no sign of flowering (or perphaps very early stage only) I knew what to look for but couldnt match what i was seeing to all the research i did (calyx etc). None of them are male (shouldnt be) so that the best thing though. I did the FLIP just in case i accidentally did not get an Auto (maybe the ruderalis part was like 5% ???) . I know people say AUTOS do their own thing but the plant was getting so big that i feared it would outgrow the space. Ideally i would have left the other three plants to carry on with 24h lighting... but anyway their yeild is tiny compared so whatever - i will let them have a tiny yeild yeild so i can taste different varieties.

Screen_Shot_2016-08-12_at_10_09_09.png

IMG_66489.JPG
IMG_666710.JPG
IMG_667011.JPG
IMG_666511.JPG

2) Haze Berry Fem - 1/10 - Tiny growth. 4 tiny colas. Stuggled through seedling stage. Could have abandoned
3) Bubble Kush Fem - 3/10 - Small growth but now suddenly picking up and looking well and quite sativa dominant.
4) Honey Cream 3/10 - Initially better growth than Haze and Bubble but very sensitive - e.g heat stress at only 25c (78F), weird growth, hates even minor Ph fluctuations (e.g 5.5 or 6.5 versus 5.8 target). Toys out of the pram when i made one small mistake with PH which i quickly rectified. I dont reccomend this strain unless grow room is very cool.

Method updates

Switched to bigger pots - Using one 20L bucker for the Royal Jack Auto, One 20L for the other 3.
More fans pushing straight up (for odour and due to research). Tried to do anything to reduce heat and spread heat around.
More lighting...see below.
Home made ballast above lights using reflecting silver tape and thick card. . Have been very careful not to set on fire etc. Check regulariyl.
Cannot afford / justify / fit proper ballast and probably not worth it for CFL.
Home made reflective silver movable panels (to round corners etc)

Current Lighting (total = 618W)

125W COOL CFL * 2 ( i wanted to switch to warm for flowering but budget is an issue. I will save up for LED next time)
23W X 4 CFL WARM (into a four way adapter) * 2
Hanging LAMP 23w WARM * 2 (with ballast from the lamp itself - so looks to highly increase output) Looks a bit odd but also because i want to be able to reuse these lamps for other things after the grow.
138W LED - love this guy!

Decided to have my LIGHT OFF from 9pm till 9am. (to avoid heat issues in the daytime)

Ideas for next grow

1. A) Plant 3 or 4 seeds for each strain. B) Check which does best during seedling stage C) grow the best two in each 20L pot.
D) Finally choose the best out of the two for each pot. So end up with two buckets each with only one plant in. After all the time and effort put into growing and a weak pheno can let you down. Now i know i see why people seem to do this....intially i thought....wow what a waste of money! how wrong was I

2. Dont share plants in one bucket. Any ADVICE from anyone about this. Why is this a bad idea? I had three bubble tubes going into this bucket. The temp stayed cool, ph was good, no light to roots etc...masses of room for roots.....same exact conditions as royal jack...but they all performed poor compared the beast. Is this pheno or do to with bucket sharing. do the roots tangle etc? Maybe its do do with bubble tubes - to be fair the Jack had 4 tubes for one plant, the other 3 had 3 tubes to share between them (but still theses 3 have such smaller root masses that i cant see why this wasnt enough air. hmmm.....

3. LED, LED, LED. I have a 138W LED in the centre above the Royal Jack and the growth here is incredible. The only reason i havent moved away from CFL is because of cost. For my next grow...ALL LED undoubtedly. CFL is ok and cheap and good spread of light but lots of adjusting and tonnes of cables everywhere. Its Fiddly. And also - those CFLs easily add to extra heat

4. Even more bubbles! Probably to save money i will buy an aquarium high quality one with 4 or maybe 6 outputs. I bought them incrementally. The Royal Jack had 4 tubes versus 3 in the other buckets so this may have been a factor.

Veg stage 18-6 or 20-4 because heat issues in stealth cupboard was my number one problem (Ph mistakes was number 2, dropping PH and EC monitors in the water (whoops) was number 3 . I ended up leaving the door open so not so stealthy...
Light off during hottest part of the day - probably 12 pm to 6pm or 1 till 5pm.

QUESTIONS FOR THE EXPERTS.... :)

1) Lights OFF temps is only 3 to 6 degrees or so less than lights on - is that ok? I dont want too much more stretch and height. Temps here are varying a lot day to day and week to week.
2) 3 Shared plants in one 20L bucket. Bad idea?

a view of the lights from below...
thumb_IMG_6691_1024.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Some much needed updates

Day 41 of Flowering

Have added 12L Dehumidifier (modified with cable out leading to contrast drip into large water container)
IMG_70657.JPG
IMG_70636.JPG
IMG_70629.jpg
IMG_70607.JPG
IMG_70559.JPG
IMG_70577.jpg
IMG_705610.JPG
IMG_70546.jpg

Day 47 of flowering

First pic is from underneath so you can see all the lights

made some mods to the output pipe from the duhumidifier
12L dehumidifier works well in mostly closed small room
Humidity is in the range 37 to 50 - most often 40 to 45.

Buds are swelling up nicely

Day 49 of flowering update

and a little glimpse of my fans, dehumidifier tubing, bubble maker etc.

2nd grow now starting!!! see pic

Say something if your keeping watch.

much love

si.

Happy 50th!!!

What a wonderful experience growing is

50 days into flowering

IMG_72729.jpg
IMG_72756.jpg
IMG_72677.jpg
IMG_72529.jpg

Day 53 Update

Im awaiting lights on for pics in 1 hour.

I have now completely eliminated CFL lighting.
Conditions here are normal / warm and the house is well insulated.
CFL is great for many things (indeed my new seddlings (Grow 2) are sitting under 3 23W CFL lights)
However...in my closet grow - i found that i was constantly chasing ideal temp conditions - to be fair the girls have coped very well (except haze berry (a very poorly seedling that barely made it - limped into flowering and was then so far behind the 3rd place that i decided to cut her away and test out her bud around day 40 of flowering)...and also honey cream (but she showed heat stress at 26 degrees with loads of air, venting etc (versus jack here happy up to 35 degrees).

Basically from my initial 4 seeds its down to

Jack Herer - Huge - Expect 85% of my yeild
Bubble Kush - Medium - Expect 15% of my yeild
Honey Cream - Small - Partially Harvested - probably a half ounce to 3/4 oz plant at best
Haze bery - tiny, stunted - harvested about 2 to 5 grams dry then chopped!

The bubble kust looked very frosty and smells of bubblegum. She is sticky to touch. The aroma is delicious.

The Jack herer buds are fattening up nicely . Loads of foxtailing.

Trichome analysis

So im now onto using a handheld microscope
Mostly cloudy but quite a few amber buds here and there.
I want terpene development plus the buds are still swellling
Greenhouse seeds took their JH to 63 days Flowering which looks right in line with about when i will finish.

Ive been testing different methods and techniques for curing.
Ive lost a few grams here and there to bud rot.
Warning - just 2 days in a container in a draw (mason jar) and you can easily get mold.

Ive had grey mould which breaks (tiny) and also little yellow flower dot looking mold.
Only on a few grams of very early harvest (45 flowering days) weed to test.

Ive deliberately split my curing attempts into litte 2 grams each in order to avoid any probs but so far its looking good. i check on them about 3 to 5 times a day.

TIP : Practising your curing and drying techniques with little sample buds can be really helpful. Ive already made a few mistakes - so when i come to harvest 99% of the yield later on - hopefully i can learn from this.

I have smoked some of my pot too.
Despite the fact that Nutes (ECN see below) has previously been up to 2 (or peak 2.5) the last 7 or more days of watering has been purely WATER with NO pH down.
An although i have been tasting a bit of nutes, the taste is delicious and the smoke is good.

The EC has been something like

Key
DAY = Day of Flowering
EC = Actual Reading
ECN = EC excluding the 0.6 from the filtered tap water
Baseline EC of water = 0.6

DAY EC ECN
40 2 1.4
41 1.9 1.3
42 1.8 1.3
43 1.8 1.2
44 1.7 1.1
45 1.7 1.1
46 1.7 1.1
47 1.6 1
48 1.6 1
49 1.6 1
50 1.6 1

DAY 58

Early Smoking test of some delicous Bubble Gum Kush
Taste: 7 (bit of ferts)
Smell: 9 Tropical, sweet, divine
Smoke: 8; sweet, full
High: Mellow, Relaxed, Happy, Creative

Overall: 8 out of 10 (totally dry / cure = 4 days)

IMG_74974.JPG
IMG_75227.JPG
IMG_75203.JPG

Jacky produced a SEED!!!!
No signs of bananas / nannas anywhere but this magical bean appeared.
Thanks to a member for letter me know that this will be a girl.
How exicting. Im so blessed - because she is a beautiful pheno

IMG_75048.JPG

MEANWHILE IN GROW TWO>>>>>

Some gentle LST and fan action

IMG_75104.JPG
IMG_74944.JPG
IMG_74894.JPG
IMG_74883.JPG

Yo fanleaf - what you think?

SEEDLING PARTY AT THE DISCO TIME??

DAY 64

IMG_76155.jpg
IMG_76015.JPG
IMG_76107.JPG
IMG_76079.JPG
IMG_76065.JPG
IMG_76036.JPG
IMG_76028.JPG
IMG_76143.jpg

DAY 64 - Only plain water (no ph down or nutes) has been added for last 21 days - as plants used up nutes in the water that ran approx 1 EC over nutes needed so gradually it all got gobbled up - 20 percent of this was left when i harvested because water has base EC of 0.5 from tap)

DAY 65 - EC = 0.8
DAY 66 - EC = 0.7
DAY 67 - FLUSH JUST WATER
DAY 68 - FLUSH JUST WATER
DAY 69 - FLUSH JUST WATER
DAY 70 - HARVEST - CUT DOWN , TRIM AND CHOP TIGHT TO BUD, HANG UP
DAY 71 - HANGING - 50 RH (Humidity) - Breeze in room around buds (not too directly on) - Temp 22C
DAY 72 - HANGING - 55 RH (Humidity)- Room Temp approx 22C
DAY 73 - HANGING - 55 RH (Humidity)- Room Temp approx 22C
DAY 74 - PUT IN JARS - LID OPEN - Shake every 4 hours.

DAY 74 - Weigh - (4 days dry / cure after harvest) = 159g

DAY 75 - Onwards ... - JARS PLUS BOVEDA 62% PACKS - Check 3 to 4 times a day.

Expected final yield = 2.5 to 3.5 ounches (hard to tell how much more weight will go - feels like most of it has gone - but still some stickiness in the bud. - i think it will be about 3.2 oz (10 days after harvest) - what you guys think - you are pros - im a first timer!

Smoke is Delicious. HIgh is Spiritual. Most giggly weed ive ever smoked. Effect lasts for ages. Taste is morish. Does not show many trich but packs a punch with a strong stone, cerebral happiness, body relaxing, gentle easing that starts in the back of the eyes and fades around body. Energetic, happy, talkative high, very connecting. Honesty inducing, mellow, calming and inspiring.

Smell is citrsy pine with a bit of grapefruit, pungent, not too strong. Earthy, but can taste sweet to taste. mildly fruity with a rounded citrus/grapefruit edge and a underlying sweet pepperiness.

Other notes - Many of the buds developed purple colour which spread and grew. Amazing look to the buds. Which genetic parent could cause this?

IMG_76594.JPG
IMG_76603.JPG
IMG_76611.JPG
IMG_76623.JPG
IMG_76632.JPG
IMG_76642.JPG
IMG_76654.jpg
IMG_76663.JPG
IMG_76672.JPG
IMG_76682.JPG
IMG_76694.JPG
IMG_76703.JPG
IMG_76714.JPG
IMG_76732.JPG
IMG_76855.jpg
IMG_76874.JPG
IMG_76885.JPG

COMPLETED. Will Move Journal.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Back
Top Bottom