Redloh's Indoor Soil Cali OG Kush/Haze Grow Journal - First Grow - 2017

The mystery Auto has been hanging for 6 and a half days and got a final trim then put in jars tonight. 56 grams on the dot. All buds and no larf, easy to trim too. Seemed to have lost most of its smell drying but I popped a jar open after an hour and it reeked of diesel, unexpected but very welcomed as diesels are my favorite flavor profile. No hint of the pineapple/coffee that was there just a week ago. Interesting to see the changes!
420-magazine-mobile1187184574.jpg

The Sour Melon auto in its 3rd week of flower. Stacking some nice buds and starting to see a few trichs. She will be the last one on the Fox Farm lineup then it's all Docs soil after that!
420-magazine-mobile79320887.jpg

420-magazine-mobile99857356.jpg

The mystery photo on day 47 post flip. This one reeks of straight wild skunk right now. Its really funky and strong. Shes also on the Fox Farms line still, so I actually have 2 still on it, but this one will finish before the sour melon auto. Her clones are in Docs soil and are thriving. Excited to compare the results, even though I already know before ever tasting a HB bud there's no comparison.
420-magazine-mobile1129593011.jpg

420-magazine-mobile433450234.jpg

The GDP finally showed herself and is indeed a girl! Here she is today at day 47 since sprout.
420-magazine-mobile498513631.jpg

She's pretty beastly and still has about 3 or so weeks til I'll have room to flower her. I'll get some shots of the stems and what's going on under her canopy Thursday when she gets a Brix foliar.

Here's a shot of the clone of the mystery photo that's in Docs soil also.
420-magazine-mobile87619419.jpg

I popped a HSO Lost Coast OG fem, a Dr. Kripplings Mong-U-Mental fem, and a Trans-Siberian Auto fem also a few days ago, all have broken the soil and are up now. I'll share some pics of them once they get some legs under them.

Hi Redloh Give you couple picture off my girls .im pretty happy she have 21day since flip 12/12
420-magazine-mobile821605132.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2076581846.jpg

420-magazine-mobile542914512.jpg

420-magazine-mobile266261619.jpg
Hey Tab, thanks for sharing. Wow, very nice! You're well on you're way to a fine haul it looks like. Filling the space well, stacking nicely, really healthy looking... Keep up the good work amigo!

Here's a lil nug from the Cali OG harvest beginning of 4th week in jars. Really a nice smooth smoke and potent energetic cerebral high. The flavor and aroma get a little better everyday.
420-magazine-mobile1185709201.jpg

3x3
2 mystery photos up front. Left is 8 days from flip and in DBHBB. Right is in Fox Farms OF and is 56 days from flip. Left is a cutting I took from right before her flip.
420-magazine-mobile1983694917.jpg

Closer on the older mystery flower.
420-magazine-mobile1033285462.jpg

In the back there is the Sour Melon Auto which is quite a bit taller than the others. Here's her big cola. She's 31 days since throwing pistils.
420-magazine-mobile1967213850.jpg

Final Smoke Report - Cali OG Kush/Haze
420-magazine-mobile192569926.jpg

After 4 1/2 weeks curing the buds are ready for their final smoke report.

Citrus tones have become apparent over the last week and I would describe the aroma in the jar as a sweet musky grapefruit smell. I really like it. When you break a nug up more of a pine scent comes through and is really pungent, immediately filling the room.

The taste is good, not my favorite, but not bad at all. Its more sweet and piney than I like, and leaves a sort of floral aftertaste. Very smooth smoke though, never makes me cough.

The high is intense. Very potent herb. Its very energetic and cerebral at first. Pretty clear if you don't over do it. If you keep smoking you'll start to feel a deep relaxation and the couchlock will set in. 1 bong and its time to do something, 2 bongs and ill get lost in thought, and a 3rd will get me so heavy its nap time.

Overall its way better than I expected for my first run!

A big thanks to everyone who tagged along for the ride and for all the help and advice I received. This will bring this journal to a close. Ill be starting up a new one soon for my venture into High Brix!

Final Smoke Report - Cali OG Kush/Haze
420-magazine-mobile192569926.jpg

After 4 1/2 weeks curing the buds are ready for their final smoke report.

Citrus tones have become apparent over the last week and I would describe the aroma in the jar as a sweet musky grapefruit smell. I really like it. When you break a nug up more of a pine scent comes through and is really pungent, immediately filling the room.

The taste is good, not my favorite, but not bad at all. Its more sweet and piney than I like, and leaves a sort of floral aftertaste. Very smooth smoke though, never makes me cough.

The high is intense. Very potent herb. Its very energetic and cerebral at first. Pretty clear if you don't over do it. If you keep smoking you'll start to feel a deep relaxation and the couchlock will set in. 1 bong and its time to do something, 2 bongs and ill get lost in thought, and a 3rd will get me so heavy its nap time.

Overall its way better than I expected for my first run!

A big thanks to everyone who tagged along for the ride and for all the help and advice I received. This will bring this journal to a close. Ill be starting up a new one soon for my venture into High Brix!

Great grow and solid report. Thank you!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom