First Indoor Grow and Journal

brought the lights closer together as 1 unit as to split 18in apart
IMAG04173.jpg

now that they are closer they are emitting a bit more heat then expected, i dnt have much money to buy another fan, is there some way that is a temporary chiller of some kind any ideas?!?!?!

now that they are closer they are emitting a bit more heat then expected, i dnt have much money to buy another fan, is there some way that is a temporary chiller of some kind any ideas?!?!?!

If you can't buy another fan then I would use the one you have to expel the heated air from the room. Air will naturally replace the expelled air. Are you able to duct them, looks like you have a foil pan as your hood. Then you will have to worry about mold on the girls with no air. Might get you by until you can pick up a small $15 fan from Walmart for circulation on the girls. Hopefully someone has a great solution for you! Good Luck bud!
:roorrip:

well my grow area is pretty open and the 1 fan i do have is circulating air around but i do need to add another just to be safe... thanks bro

hey 420 mag! just a quick update from my grow. MAUI WAUI SEED(sex?)-21 days old! and the CHUNKY CHEESE HAZE CLONE- ~ 1 1/2 months old! the maui seedling is incredible so picture perfect! i just clipped a few fan leaves for more light penetration. CCH is bouncing back with a much needed transplant. though she was gunna herme( losing her pistols) idk someone told me she may herme kinda tripped for a min but i dnt see any ballsacks dropping so it looks clear for now. Also got a new cabinet its 2x4x4.5. currently under construction for a little bit untill i can get some better fans. anyways here they go!
maui waui yesterday 8/4/11
IMAG04611.jpg
IMAG04601.jpg
IMAG04592.jpg

IMAG04574.jpg
IMAG04581.jpg

CHUNKY CHEESE HAZE
IMAG04631.jpg
IMAG04623.jpg

EVERYTHING
IMAG04564.jpg
IMAG04532.jpg

oh and the box gutted. getting ready to buy (2)6in 240cfm inline booster fans and ill install the same lights i currently have 1 100w hps and 1 150w hps. should be perfect in theory! well hopefully it goes good
IMAG04274.jpg
IMAG04294.jpg
IMAG04282.jpg
IMAG04334.jpg
IMAG04324.jpg
IMAG04343.jpg

welcome back everybody, just wanted to say thanks to everyone whos taken a look at my first grow and to all who has given me advice to my questions and problems. SO THANKS YALL! well tgif today i tied the maui waui down, lst seems to be the trick for me so far they seem to love it and loving life in general! well once again you guys thanks and keep er frosty!!!

well i comes to that time when a decision should be made, should i start flowering next week or should i keep them in veg for a few more weeks? what kind of nutes should i use? any advice???

well i decided to flower the cch clone so i can have room to grow out the maui waui and to clone her for my next grow. also i got some nutes. General Organics "Go Box", basically just 8 ox bottles of the camg+, bio root, bio weed, bio bud, bio marine, and the diamond black. the grow and bloom bottles are both 1 pint! should be just enuff for them. im probobly going to use the blooming products for the clone and buy more later for the maui when this runs out. will update with pics later. thanks for looking in my grow!

also been seeing some gnats lately, prolly the heat issues but imma try to get some fly traps or does anyone know of another remedy to get rid of these commi bastards id be much appreciated!

i decided today to start flowering the maui waui they both are 7-9 week plants and will be harvested 1 week apart. i really wanted to take a few clones but ive read its not to good to do that in flower so... anyways i put them in the cabinet and i have the doors open all the time until i can get a small fan to circulate air around in the cab. late nest week everything will be ordered and ready. gotta few rust spots on her figures a lil camag+ def so i upped i up al lil bit and added some water too. what do you think the yield may be, given the height width and sheer thickness of the undergrowth? any thoughts? heres the pics as of today.

all of these are taken and uploaded from my driod phone! the quality isnt perfect but on that last pic are those female signs of sex? if im not mistakes for seeds to show sex signs they have to be close to 6 weeks in veg, and today being the switch i thought i may be getting carried away

Back
Top Bottom