First time growing

Not sure if anyone even sees this journal but here it goes anyway. So far the ladies are at day 35 days into 12/12 and master kush is getting red/ orange hairs all over and is fill of cristals. The clones are doing well. I have a little bit of a issue with one of the plants leaves but am not sure what it lacks. I tried to get a pic but it did not show up to well.
LADIES_4-26_004.JPG

LADIES_4-26_003_2_.JPG

LADIES_4-26_003.JPG

LADIES_4-26_005.JPG

LADIES_4-26_012.JPG

LADIES_4-26_0211.JPG

Lookin good and green awesome job. I can't wait till I get a bigger place to live so I can have an actual room for my ladies, Im so jealous lol.

Ladies r looking good! How much longer you think till harvest?

Jeez you took a lot of clones. Looks like some have taken root. You have room for all those ladies when they start growing?

:roorrip:

Well next time around I think I am going to do twice as many plants and not veg them for so long. I also took some clippings from another friends grow room thats why there are so many clones.

Fo sho. What strains?

Cheese.

Man I fucked up last night. I had my wisdom teeth pulled last week and my mouth has been killing me still. I think its half because I smoke so much but whatever it makes me feel so much better after. I got home last night after work around 7 and took a vicodin and smoked some killer Super Jack that I got from the club. On top of that I topped my bowl with some killer Maui Wowi kief. Lets just say I passed out from about 7:30 pm- 6am. I forgot to water my ladies, well I didn't mean to pass out. When I got up this morning I would say 5 of my ladies leaves are curled down. They look droopy, one looked like it fell or is leaning on another plant. I gave them water before I left for work. I just hope they are ok. I feel so retarded, everything has been going very well for me especally for my first time around and now this!!

Looks great man. Should be able to generate what your needing, and with the right genetics I'll venture to say it will be MUCH better than what you have been used to getting.

Good luck and keep us posted:goodjob:

Peace:bongrip:

The three ladies that looked droopy are all ok. They recovered all just fine from me missing the watering. I am going to post some pics tomorrow. I flushed 3 of the girls last night and plan on taking them friday if all goes as planned. So far I am in 40 days of 12/12 and the master kush and sour diesel/master kush is almost done. I know when I got them from the club as clones it said 7-9 weeks for flower, I am stoked that its almost done!!!!:roorrip:

Cool. Losing a lady is a hard life, for me anyway. It's taken me several months just to end up with an all female grow cab. Heck, I even feel for the nearly half that ended up male. (Transplanted several outdoors just cause I felt sorry for the majestic looking guys. Guess they will be shooting blanks, which is fine as long as they don't do it near my girls).

The same thing happened to me, except it was lighting. A leak in my cloner leaked water into the lower flowering chamber tripping the wet switch, killing the lights. I have heard this in and of itself is taken as quite a shock to your plants. Dunno. They survived. Good thing they are "weeds". Fairly resilient in my opinion.

Peace:cool:

I am not sure why my camera sucks at taking pic's but the ladies are full of christals. I love to gently rub my arm in between the plants and smell them for hours on my arms. I thing this is why I have been sleeping better or because I smoke so much:bong:

sss_003.jpg

sss_001.jpg

sss_005.jpg

sss_004.jpg

sss_006.jpg

Thanks for the reps guys!! I have cut some of master kush and cut ak47 down. I have a few more days for sour diesel, and a few weeks maybe two for the bananas. So far my hole house smells like fruty pepples. Well I should say it did smell I went to the store and picked up some Ona gel. Dam that stuff is strong! If anyone has any pointers for drying let me know. So far they been hanging two days. My friend got some pics with his camera and the cristals and everything it brought up was killer. I am going to get some of those pics, here are some with my crappy camera.
sss_007.jpg

sss_009.jpg

sss_008.jpg

picss_013.JPG

picss_015.JPG

picss_019.JPG

picss_016.JPG

picss_039.JPG

picss_021.JPG

picss_022.JPG

Thanks for the help and support along the way everyone. So far I have been trying to fight the heat. This Socal heat is starting to give me issues. No matter what I do my grow room is in the 80*-84* the plants don't look any diffrent than they did when the temp was always around 74*-78*. And it kills me to run my a.c. more than I have too.
Anyways so far I have cut two two Master Kush and one AK-47. The AK did not have a bunch of quantity but the quality looks and smells great compare to the Master Kush. The master is not tight like the ak came out. Stoked so far that everything is coming together.
ladies_001.JPG

two MK smells good!
ladies_002.JPG

ladies_005.JPG

can u smell it?

ladies_0091.JPG

Choppin this one down saterday

Today I am cutting down sour diesel X ak 47. That one I hope will produce atleast one oz. Also transplanting clones from dixi cups into 2 gal containers and 12/12 there ass:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom