First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

OK. Update here. I just finished one plant. I was thinking about leaving some unwashed to compare but decided why would I go against proof of working.

The washing station

420-magazine-mobile1475282404.jpg

420-magazine-mobile503798161.jpg

Droopy getting chopped

420-magazine-mobile1410064184.jpg

420-magazine-mobile268523118.jpg

All done

420-magazine-mobile486528668.jpg

Washed off

420-magazine-mobile566584401.jpg

Some stragglers

420-magazine-mobile579301943.jpg

Well I will start next plant soon. I need to rest my back and medicate.

Also. Does anyone want to see roots.. I may do that tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh Dataint, you did it and now you got your own hanging air fresheners! Nice buds, I bet those will smoke like a boss! Congratulations to you! :love: :goodjob: :Namaste:

Well just trimmed up bubble perky. She gave 2.27 ounces. I rolled a joint of it and plan on doing a smoke test. I know I know it's not ready but the way I see it. If I like it now it's only gonna get better. Will comment when I come inside. The joint is .5g.

OK all sorry about my lack. Currently curing the bubbly been burping them once a day for 15 mins and keeping them in a dark cool spot.

Here are some pics from AI harvest.. also AI Good took as much room to dry as the two bubble took.

They got so heavy they fell over.. the Scrog would have fixed this but unfortunately I never got a pump to suck out overflow water so I took plants out every watering. Was just to much hassle to suck water out with a turkey baster.

420-magazine-mobile1075767801.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2015677811.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1338753215.jpg

420-magazine-mobile249661215.jpg

Here is AI Good drying

420-magazine-mobile1632863865.jpg

AI Nemo drying.

420-magazine-mobile174911741.jpg

Together

420-magazine-mobile759306646.jpg

I will not be giving a smoke report for a bit. I recently had surgery and am now healing. Cannot smoke for about 2 weeks. Will be sure to update though with curing of bubble and AI

Here is bubble all jared

420-magazine-mobile918526981.jpg

And the trim

420-magazine-mobile1196052151.jpg

sending a big hug over to you :hug: I do know about back ache... and please try turmeric..it helps.. 1 tablespoon in a cup of water (Warm as tea) Makes pain go away fast.. I drink it for 2 weeks and pain free for at least 2 weeks :) after stopping.

Nice man! Looking great so far! I weighted my girl and she was 2,5. Not bad taking the miniature light I used for that big girl and tent, learning everyday man. You are doing great! Keep it up! :love: :thumb:

Hi man, how are you doing? I came here to thank you for sharing. I wish you all your dreams to come true whenever that may be. Just do not ever stop dreaming! Happy new year! :love: :Namaste:

Hi man, how are you doing? I came here to thank you for sharing. I wish you all your dreams to come true whenever that may be. Just do not ever stop dreaming! Happy new year! :love: :Namaste:
Just moved. Have been away and busy. I was lucky enough to get a large piece of land. My next grow will be out door and tent. Will post updates.

Just moved. Have been away and busy. I was lucky enough to get a large piece of land. My next grow will be out door and tent. Will post updates.

Sounds great! Congratulations. Enjoy your new place Dataint! :cheer: :love: :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom