ATrueBlackThumb's - LED - Kandy Kush - Grow In Soil

This is from last night, second picture is just a zoom in. Getting real excited.

20160919_171310.jpg
Screenshot_20160920-060312.png

Kandy is 6 weeks old now. Just gave her a full gallon of water with a teaspoon of Camg+ and a serving of sns 203 as well. Next week I will flush with a couple gallons of water and the week after I believe will be time to harvest.

Unfortunately I won't be getting much, my fault entirely for putting her into flower way too early, learned from my mistake. I think I will get an ounce if I am lucky but that's if I'm really lucky.

Nice job! How much weight are you guessing when dried

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks bud. I really have no idea what the dry weight will be, I'm hoping for 100lbs, but realistically I'm thinking an ounce or less lol.

I wish I didn't put it in flower so early but I learned my lesson for next time whenever that will be.

Late to the show of course. Just read thru.. Good job thumbs..:bravo: i have just learned to let em veg for longer. Short veg kept giving me girls with about a zip on them.. Remember, there are no mistakes on this journey.. Just chances to learn..peace and congrats

Late to the show of course. Just read thru.. Good job thumbs..:bravo: i have just learned to let em veg for longer. Short veg kept giving me girls with about a zip on them.. Remember, there are no mistakes on this journey.. Just chances to learn..peace and congrats

Yea I'm seeing this as a learning experience. I got maybe around $400 of what looks like good bud so I can't complain too much, either way it's a good savings

Back
Top Bottom