First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

Hey Dataint, your girls are looking great! The budding action is cool to see progress. So many tops haha. How many colas would you guesstimate there are on each plant? Your Bubbalicious are looking a little taller than your AI. I'm wondering if that's due to the specific genes of the plants or if it's just a fast strain. Either or, you're doing a great job! I especially like your double scrog netting system!

Day 80. Flower 20

Scrog net Height from soil level = 12"
Second = 24"

Room temp
Temp=70 currently. 77/61
Humidity= 37. 40/20

Tent Temp
Temp= 68 currently. 76/60
Humidity=42. 42/19

420-magazine-mobile1589871789.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1728922715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile277881108.jpg

Had to upload something. Tomorrow watering day and will give more pics

Hey Dataint, your girls are looking great! The budding action is cool to see progress. So many tops haha. How many colas would you guesstimate there are on each plant? Your Bubbalicious are looking a little taller than your AI. I'm wondering if that's due to the specific genes of the plants or if it's just a fast strain. Either or, you're doing a great job! I especially like your double scrog netting system!

Thanks a bunch. i would say 30-35 on droopy, Perky, Good. Nemo wasn't topped during last trimming. I can say that even from seedling bubble always seemed to just want to be taller. I am really hopping i get to use the top net at its curent height. If i have to move it down it will not be to big a deal. Thanks for checking things out.

First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleic...

Thanks a bunch. i would say 30-35 on droopy, Perky, Good. Nemo wasn't topped during last trimming. I can say that even from seedling bubble always seemed to just want to be taller. I am really hopping i get to use the top net at its curent height. If i have to move it down it will not be to big a deal. Thanks for checking things out.

My AI probably got to 24" total. I'm guessing the top net will be too high but you really won't know until about 25-28 days in. They won't grow too much more vertical after that.

I know that the AI was one of shortest strains Nirvana had.

Re: First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleic...

Looking great man! The canopy is quite even and buds are ready for thickening! Keep it up! :goodjob: :Namaste:

Re: First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleic...

My AI probably got to 24" total. I'm guessing the top net will be too high but you really won't know until about 25-28 days in. They won't grow too much more vertical after that.

I know that the AI was one of shortest strains Nirvana had.
Thanks so much. I am going to make the mods to the other net tonight.

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 81. Flower 21 Week 3.

LED Height = 20" from 15.5 medium bud height.

Second = 24"

Room temp
Temp=70 currently. 75/66
Humidity= 46. 52/21

Tent Temp
Temp= 69 currently. 73/66
Humidity=47. 52/30

Watering day. ** no silica. Will be alternating

6 gallons

start ph/PPM=8.24/233

15ml PBPS
4ml Hydroplex
6ml Sweet Raw
4ml Cal Mag
7ml Liquid Karma

End PH/ppm 6.9/1450

Plant heights from the second scrog.* my measurements before where inconsistent due to soil levels varied per plant. So from now we will measure from scrog.

** note that these measurements are from me holding a tape measure nearby and saying looks like. so not the most precision of measurements

AI (Smallest,Average,Biggest)
Nemo 12/16/17
Good 12/16/18

Bubble (Smallest,Average,Biggest)
Droopy 13/15/17
Perky 14/15/17

Now for the Pics.

Some roots wanted to say Hello ** I plan on adding more soil on top when i pull out plants.

Current Canopy

Undergrowth gonna get it Next watering

Some baby Nug pics

there always has to be one lighter size pic

Next watering I will be pulling the plants out the tent. Trimming everything below 11" on plants. Or at least leaving two nodes on the smaller ones. I will clean the tent and replace the plants in their home. I plan on not Returning the scrog to the 12 inch marker. instead will move it up one notch. There should be only 3 Colas that i see at the moment that will not make it to the new net height, But they are also ones that i am thinking of just cutting.

Is there a problem with cutting a larger branch so late in the game or should i just trim it down and let it run its course?????

Till Next time :welcome::welcome::volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::thanks::thanks:

First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleic...

Plant heights from the second scrog.* my measurements before where inconsistent due to soil levels varied per plant. So from now we will measure from scrog.

** note that these measurements are from me holding a tape measure nearby and saying looks like. so not the most precision of measurements

AI (Smallest,Average,Biggest)
Nemo 12/16/17
Good 12/16/18

Bubble (Smallest,Average,Biggest)
Droopy 13/15/17
Perky 14/15/17

Next watering I will be pulling the plants out the tent. Trimming everything below 11" on plants. Or at least leaving two nodes on the smaller ones. I will clean the tent and replace the plants in their home. I plan on not Returning the scrog to the 12 inch marker. instead will move it up one notch. There should be only 3 Colas that i see at the moment that will not make it to the new net height, But they are also ones that i am thinking of just cutting.

Is there a problem with cutting a larger branch so late in the game or should i just trim it down and let it run its course?????

Shouldn't have a problem cutting off an unneeded branch this late in the game. However I wouldn't do any of this until they stop growing vertically. This is their one shot at stretching and you don't want to hinder it. Since you measure every day you should be able to tell when they've pretty much stopped. The first three weeks in flower are just a pretty important time in my opinion, maybe the most important.

Day 84. Flower 24

Second = 24"

Room temp
Temp=68 currently. 77/68
Humidity= 52. 58/44

Tent Temp
Temp= 66 currently. 77/62
Humidity=55. 57/46

Well it looks like the stretch slowed a bit. i see about 1/4 inch growth each day. Do you all think i will be good to trim up plants tomorrow (day 25 flower). Also tomorrow will be a watering day. I plan on bringing them out of the tent and take some Norm light pics.

I also plan on removing the lower net and moving it up to next slot. It should be resting right even with top of colas.

Here they are.

Hello Dataint! Looks like you might not need the second net after all. They all look nice, I pruned mine like every 4 day you know leaf here and there, nothing major. Looks like the stretch is over in my tent so next time I'll clear all the suckers down below. I think you should wait for them to stabilize and then make adjustments as needed. So far so good thank you for keeping us posted! Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Day 85. Flower 25

Second = 24"

Room temp
Temp=72 currently. 75/66
Humidity= 40. 57/36

Tent Temp
Temp= 71 currently. 72/64
Humidity=38. 56/35

Watering day
6gal
start PH/PPM 8.3/245
2.5ml Silica Plus
18ml Pure Blend Pro Soil
3ml Hydroplex
6ml Sweet Raw
4ml Cal Mag
8ml Liquid Karma
End PH/PPM 6.6/1440

So some things that happaned during this watering
- I removed the net from the lower setting and rose it by one.
- I pulled the plants out the tent and watered them all( I also topped off the soil.)
- Trimmed the plants

Here are some pics

AI Nemo

Before

After

Bubble Droopy

Before

After

AI good

Before

After

Bubble Perky