First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

Thank u so much birdie. I am happy so far. I think I need to get a carbon filter installed today. My neighbors are all cool but I can smell it down my street. Don't want someone to get to curious and I lose my harvest. I had someone break into my truck this morning. Nothing missing at all and no real damages it's just an old farm truck I use for hauling materials. The inside the truck looked like they looking for garage opener. Oh well probably just kids messing around .

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank u so much birdie. I am happy so far. I think I need to get a carbon filter installed today. My neighbors are all cool but I can smell it down my street. Don't want someone to get to curious and I lose my harvest. I had someone break into my truck this morning. Nothing missing at all and no real damages it's just an old farm truck I use for hauling materials. The inside the truck looked like they looking for garage opener. Oh well probably just kids messing around.

Yup man, carbon is the way to go! Never underestimate a woman's nose they have some pretty good glands there. I gotta build a new one so I will make my DIY corner with my good and not so good ideas I had so far and more to come! Show some pics if you want I would appreciate it! Keep it green and happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Day 63. Flower day 3

LED Height= 22"

Room Temps
Temps= 72 Cur 73/64
Humidity=52 Cur 56/23

Tent Temp
Temps= 69 Cur 73/64
Humidity= 53 Cur 55/14

Sooooo. i was supposed to water today and trust me i was ready until i realized i didn't pick up any hydroplex. Now it kind of works out since i would need to pull plants out to install carbon filter. so instead of doing it on 2 diff days i can just knock it all out in one shot.

Sooo i am also really trying to not trim anything until week 3. but i can see some stuff that i know now is gonna get trimmed. would it be good to trim lower branches under the canopy or should i do it after stretch.

well here are some updates.

Some before lights (Camera is set on flash)

Want to trim this soooo bad.

Back to norm

This is awesome man. I say get all those suckers while they are small and not sucking much. But leave the leaves that are not shading buds because they can use the sugars in those leaves later in flower+ leaves catch light, even if it's scarce. I'm gonna see my girl tomorrow so hyped. I bet your harvest is gonna be bigger because I want everybody to have harvests bigger than mine. Happy growing Dataint! :love: :Namaste:

Thanks a bunch. I am about to leave my house and pick up my stuff. I plan on at a minimum cut the fan leafs from where I did the tops. Usually when I trim I cut everything 2 nodes down from canopy. I just would hate to get a crappie stretch. But I also hate wasting growth.. lol. Tonight's watering will be fun and glad I am gonna install that carbon filter also.

Big update soon. Just trying to find my feed amounts.

Sup I'm Stewie d a new grower and new to the 420 family your thread caught my eyes and Im loving your garden will be subbing for this looks nice stop by my thread if you have free time ( Stewie d's second thread multi grow gg#4 Bty Og blue widow animal cookies blue cookies and Og kush) again im new to I don't know how to put in signature yet correct haha but check it out and I'll definitely keep up on this one :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Re: First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleic...

day 64
Flower 4

LED Height= 22"

Room Temps
Temps= 75 Cur 81/61
Humidity=55 Cur 57/35

Tent Temp
Temps= 74 Cur 81/64
Humidity= 56 Cur 55/14

The plants took 6 gallons of feed. the main reason this post is so late is cause i cannot find all the info. :( . i smoked and forgot where i put it.

I can say that i slightly trimmed the first plant but gradually trimmed more off with each plant (Can thank a joint for this experiment). It will be nice to see how they all deal with it. I did have one injury(i think it will not be repaired,)

all clean and new air filter.

had to raise the plants up a bit.. so just flipped some

Here are the girls
AI good
Pre trim

Post Trim

Bubble Droopy
Pre trim

Post Trim

AI Nemo
Pre trim

Post Trim

Bubble Perky

Pre trim

Post Trim

The injury

All together

Day 65
Flower 5

LED Height= 22"

Room Temps
Temps= 75 Cur 81/61
Humidity=55 Cur 57/35 ** overcast and rained

Tent Temp
Temps= 74 cur 82/64
Humidity= 54 cur 71/42

Day 66
Flower 6

LED Height= 22" adjusted

Room Temps
Temps= 66 Cur 79/631
Humidity=40 Cur 72/32

Tent Temp
Temps= 64 Cur 78/63
Humidity= 43 Cur 70/32

pictures tomorrow..

420-magazine-mobile594026997.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1436100977.jpg

First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleic...

Scrog net looks like it's working perfectly! I've got to build one sometime between now and about 2 months from now.

Hello man, all executed very well, I like your style very much. Some people say two nets one on top of the other is best for keeping the canopy even, you will see. One to level it and one to space the buds. Keep it up, happy growing! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:

Re: First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

Hello man, all executed very well, I like your style very much. Some people say two nets one on top of the other is best for keeping the canopy even, you will see. One to level it and one to space the buds. Keep it up, happy growing! :thumb: :love: :Namaste:
That was exactly what I was thinking. I wanted to have one on bottom to keep the form, and the top one to grow with the plant and to just focus on spacing. If it was a sativa I can see using 3 maybe 4 nets. I went with cheap twine so I can just cut when I need to remove and not worry about loss of money.

Re: First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleic...

Scrog net looks like it's working perfectly! I've got to build one sometime between now and about 2 months from now.
Nice man. I am actually ordering my seeds for my next grow. Plan to check out your new journal when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom