First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

Nice man I like how so many journals flip at similar time as me, haha. Many people do flowering flush before feeding flower nutes. Happy growing! :goodjob: :Namaste:

Day 57

LED Height= 25

Room Temps
Temps= 75 Cur 81/70
Humidity=50 Cur 55/36

Tent Temp
Temps= 74 Cur 81/67
Humidity= 52 Cur 56/32

No watering today. i just felt that the soil was too moist. i went first knuckle and felt good to go. but i went a bit deeper and felt wet enough for me to wait tomorrow.

Also still planing on flowering on day 60. There will not be an extended night cycle. I also will not flush in between the veg to flower feeding. The main reason is because i use more of a leeching watering style. I start with 1/2 gal, then dump a whole one gallon. When i water i use a plate upside down on another tray. the plants sit for 10 mins while water drains then is returned to their orig disk then placed in tent. So needless to say the overflow water never sits in the bottom of the pot or root mass so i don't think i have any built up salts. But time will tell if my decisions are good.

The girls

You will be happy with them I'm sure. They all look very nice and bushy. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Day 58

LED Height= 25

Room Temps
Temps= 70 Cur 79/63
Humidity=52 Cur 61/36

Tent Temp
Temps= 69 Cur 78/62
Humidity= 53 Cur 63/36

6 gallons of water today
Silica Blast = 3 ml
Cal Mag = 4 ml
Liquid Karma = 6 ml

ph/ppm
1 8.07/223 - 6.76/497
2 8.03/231 - 6.84/486
3 8.02/224 - 6.8/492
4 7.96/226 - 6.77/485
5 7.95/226 - 6.81/479
6 7.89/228 - 6.78/462

The Hardest thing i had to do today was resist trimming. I plan on not trimming them until week 3 flower, I will be lowering the scrog to canopy week 2ish.

Some pics

AI good

AI Nemo

Bubble Droopy

Bubble Perky

My only bad leaf on my plants

All together

They all look lovely and happy, nice update man. So only 2 day before the stretch initiation, yay! Seems your PH has been constantly growing throughout the grow. Eight is high and it can lead to nutrient lock. Some people flush their plants with PHed water before flower to start fresh with new nutes. But I haven't done that ever because I'm lazy and I grow in living soil. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

My water is at 8 before I add silica. After silica I pH down to 7. Then I add rest. The second set of ph ppm is what the water is when it goes in. I checked my overflow last watering and the numbers looked good. I would post them but I don't think it's really important with the soil I am using. But then again this is first grow and I could be completely wrong. Haha

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My water is at 8 before I add silica. After silica I pH down to 7. Then I add rest. The second set of ph ppm is what the water is when it goes in. I checked my overflow last watering and the numbers looked good. I would post them but I don't think it's really important with the soil I am using. But then again this is first grow and I could be completely wrong. Haha

Oh, 7 is ok. I missed the second reading, my bad. You can add some citric acid if you want to get it towards 6,5. Rainwater is around 6 but that depends. You may experiment with that, anything between 6 and 7 is good. Looks like you have that covered, haha, nice. So far so good. I like it. You've come a long way man. You shall continue now, so I can watch the buds bud in a week or so. Happy growing! :goodjob: :Namaste:

Day 60. Last day veg

Day 59

LED Height= 25 will be moving light back to 20 when lights come on

Room Temps
Temps= 72 Cur 79/61
Humidity=47 Cur 55/25

Tent Temp
Temps= 71 Cur 80/55
Humidity= 47 Cur 59/20

Some diff perspective shots

Post Topping Growths from AI good

Adjusted the clamps and wires to get a slight lean to booster light since it sits off center.

You can see a bit of the tilt

Lowered the net. Like that custom fan work in next picture...:volcano-smiley: lol the net will rise up with the growth. i want it to have contact with 80% of the colas. Once the stretch is done i shall install the next netting for the larger colas.

New Home

Day 1 Flower

Updates will now be around this time due to the fact I am retired and enjoy sleeping in so will not be awake before lights go off. You can see the new lights on. I will try to get some regular light pics 5 mins before lights on watering days. I am going to do a summary of my veg and seedling stage soon. Temps and humidity will be posted when over 24 hours data.

420-magazine-mobile1884964282.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Day 62. Flower day 2

LED Height= 22" avg measurement. 19-20" at highest cola.

Room Temps
Temps= 65 Cur 80/59
Humidity=48 Cur 55/20

Tent Temp
Temps= 71 Cur 80/55
Humidity= 47 Cur 59/20

So far everything looks good. just reminding myself to not trim them until Day 15-20 (no real data.. just sounded good in my head. pretty much when i feel the stretch has stopped). I plan on starting them with a strong feed of 75%. They should be fine considering how well they handled their feed in veg. will have heights at next watering.

here are some pics.

Back
Top Bottom