First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

Thanks asesino85. Ill prolly put in the dehumidifier during flower then. Also tomula. Yea man. They grew fast. How was your vacation btw.

Great, thanks for asking. I enjoyed the warm weather of south west hillsides of Croatia. And the occasional trip around the area. And lying on the beach. Yup, good times.

P1090368.JPG

Day 46 sorry about day 45 i was so busy yesterday morning i wasn't able to get pics or info before lights went out. also missed a day of rotation.

LED Height= 21.5
Temps= 79 Cur 79/72
Humidity=63 Cur 76/54

I plan on topping the high nodes on the next watering. I also said i wouldn't do nemo but i am going to top her as well. but will be putting her on some books to get her canopy higher. 14ish days to flowering. I think next feed i will do half strength again but after that will be giving 3/4 strength until flowering. I was thinking maybe 1/2 feed for flowering for 2 weeks then go 3/4 or should i go to 3/4 sooner. Well that's all until tomorrow.

here they are

Great, thanks for asking. I enjoyed the warm weather of south west hillsides of Croatia. And the occasional trip around the area. And lying on the beach. Yup, good times.

P1090368.JPG
Beautiful :)

Looks like Crete

When I topped my runt I accidentally fimmed her and she turned out to be my best plant :). Top away! There are quite a few people who were going to make this same decision and they decided to just top it anyways and it ended up being their best plant.

When I topped my runt I accidentally fimmed her and she turned out to be my best plant :). Top away! There are quite a few people who were going to make this same decision and they decided to just top it anyways and it ended up being their best plant.

Top is top. Period. I have topped 4x. For 4x more tops.

Thanks guys. Ill go for it on next watering.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is also technique called ponytailing when you take all the growth up from your desired lateral buds and then tie it all together. That way you will encourage the lateral growth. If combined with maybe two cfl light shining from each side the success is almost guaranteed. I will try that with my next grow, I just need to make a to do list :D I believe that when you do it, and then top after the bigger lateral buds the plant will recover faster, as you take smaller top from her and leave her with very decent pair of new ones. Also, topping and LST is adjusting the plant to your lights. I can put some photos there explaining my point of view if you want.

Day 47

LED Height= 21.5
Temps= 81 Cur 81/73
Humidity=61 Cur 64/54

Heights"
Good 11"
Nemo 8"
Perky 9"
Droopy 8"

Day 48

LED Height= 21.5
Temps= 79 Cur 81/72
Humidity=60 Cur 65/40

So i had the info and the pictures for yesterday just forgot to upload. hate when that happens.

Tomorrow i will be topping and watering the plants with 1.5 gallon and will be doing 1/2 strength feed. Debating on topping when lights are going off or right when they come on. I am leaning towards lights off. Also i will be working on my scrog netting. Since i am making them i have seen 4 " squares is the norm. but for the second scrog should i stay at 4" or was thinking about going down to 3"

Will be watering in the am. Preparing the food atm. Seen some changes to the leaves so i think they went through the least feed and are eating themselves. Also i am still heading towards the 60day mark for flower but may bumb to 67 depending on how plant rebounds.

Hey Dataint! Cool to see you're growing AI too, I've got a few going on currently. Nemo is probably my fav of your bunch haha. Cute name and it's fitting because she started out with a small deformation. All your plants look great though. Very healthy and happy. You mentioned flowering on day 60. That's coming up pretty soon hey. Is that still your plan or do you think they'll go longer? I am aiming to get enough foliage that I cant see the floor when looking down. We'll have to see though haha.

Keep up the awesome work bud. Looks savvy.

Hey Dataint! Cool to see you're growing AI too, I've got a few going on currently. Nemo is probably my fav of your bunch haha. Cute name and it's fitting because she started out with a small deformation. All your plants look great though. Very healthy and happy. You mentioned flowering on day 60. That's coming up pretty soon hey. Is that still your plan or do you think they'll go longer? I am aiming to get enough foliage that I cant see the floor when looking down. We'll have to see though haha.

Keep up the awesome work bud. Looks savvy.
Haha. To be honest my son named nemo. He helps me out alot and i am trying to teach him all i can about what and why i do thibgs to the plants. I am actually about to top and water my plants here in 4 mins. I figure i am still going for day 60 flower but if i feel that whe needs more by her next watering ill go ahead and add a week.

Day 49

LED Height= 21.5'
Temps= 75 Cur 81/72
Humidity=67 Cur 68/45

6 Gallons in order applied
-Silica Blast (3 ml)
-Pure Blend Pro (12 ml)
-Cal Mag (3 ml)
-Liquid karma (6 ml)

1st gal
pre and post
7.86 PH 6.58
231 PPM 951

2nd gal
pre and post
7.86 PH 6.53
239 PPM 940

3rd gal
pre and post
7.86 PH 6.55
248 PPM 976

4th gal
pre and post
7.87 PH 6.54
250 PPM 986

5th gal
pre and post
7.4 PH 6.58
250 PPM 965

6th gal
pre and post
7.87 PH 6.53
240 PPM 948

Here are some pics from today. I didn't finish before lights went out so the last picture had to be taken with flash( note that it was taken 5 mins after lights out) The plants looked stressed so will post picture when lights come on.

AI Nemo Height 6"

Before

After (took 12 Tops)

AI Good Height= 8"

Before

After (Took 22 tops)

Bubble droopy Height 7"

Before

After (Took 16 Tops)

Bubble Perky Height 9"

Before

After (Took 23 tops)

Together

Over all i am happy with the decisions made and am looking forward to seeing them when lights come on. I Will be working on the scrog until then.

Oh my, now you will have a lot more work to do, this is gonna get interesting! They all look great! Happy growing!

Nice grow man. Love your training. I'm growing Aurora for the 1st time now. Any tips?

u know i actually have a lot of things i will do different on my next AI grow. i plan on doing a veg to flower what have i learned post. I will look at your journal and give some ideas at your current stage if you would like but in the end as long as your having fun growing it i don't think there is really a right or wrong way Btw i really am curious about wonder woman. my next grow is going to be a sativa and i think it will be jock horror and maui wowie and i will be manifolding them(really looking forward to trying this method). But we will see. If i really like the bubble and AI i will be doing a Fem seed production grow with the remaining seeds. i know this is more then asked but u know. :) :volcano-smiley:

Day 50

LED Height= 25 raised to promote growth
Temps= 73 Cur 79/70
Humidity=76 Cur 81/58

Ok so few things will happen. First light is raised to 25 so that i can get some growth coming. If the plant is 1.5 feet by day 60 then i will lower light back to 20 for rest of flower. IF not then i will leave it until end week 2 flower then replace at 20.

As u can see i have one scrog frame done. will do 3" squares. I know my scrog isn't the traditional scrog in as its used since it will be above 8 inch from soil. the scrog will be placed at 1.5' to 2' from soil. and the second one if needed will be placed at 3'. The scrog is hung from the top frame and hung with elastic bands the positions are knots i made in the bands.

My humidity has been high and am worried about getting it lower. i took the thermometer out of my tent and had it in the room for 2 hours.
its reading where 62 humidity and 75 temp so it is same temp in the tent but +13 humidity( most likely contributed by the watering).
I was gonna buy a dehumidifier but later considered it a waste of money since i live in desert and the only reason its humid in the house is because of the AC (swamp cooler). Throughout the rest of the year (9 months) i wouldn't use it. Because of this i have decided to use Damprid. They say that 1 pack will last 2 months. So i will be buying some today and put it in the tent and give a good reading tonight.

Also i found 2 dead gnats. not gonna risk anything so i will spray tonight and put out some yellow sticky traps .

Back
Top Bottom