First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

looking good buddy.

nice to use the journal eh. i almost don't keep track of anything offline...almost. all of my temps, ph and ppms are pics i take, so they are saved, and i calendar all fresh starts and major changes and feedings.

great work!!!

have fun eh

p.s. gonna hit you up with some reps for workin the journal buddy

looking good buddy.

nice to use the journal eh. i almost don't keep track of anything offline...almost. all of my temps, ph and ppms are pics i take, so they are saved, and i calendar all fresh starts and major changes and feedings.

great work!!!

have fun eh

p.s. gonna hit you up with some reps for workin the journal buddy

Thanks a bunch man.. i was using the Calendar on windows. and a dry erase board to remind me of watering days and amounts. and an excel spreadsheet for info but its just nicer to use everything here so i can always just go pack a page and get info if needed. This and if i am having issues with my grow maybe someone that knows more could look through the data instead of me having to get it to them.

Day 35

Temps current: 72 ( 77 high / 68 low)
Humidity current: 56 (71 high /55 low) (I didn't run cooling fan since low temp. so that means low humidity)

Tomorrow should be watering day . will be giving 1 gal each. and do 1/2 of max dosage. i have been doing 1/2 feed of mid recommended.

also turned the pots 1/4 turn

Yup just keep them in level as your light is also leveled, good job keep it up man, I want to see those girls blooming! :thumb: :cheer: :Namaste:

Ok all Science experience incoming. I felt the soil and it feels a lil moist. Last time it felt like this i went a day and watered on the fourth. well droopy is looking true to her name. Since she looked like this before and i watered her she looked better. So i am gonna water and see how the plants do. If droopy perks up and the others show over watering i will change the watering sched for her and water her on own sched. Pics will be coming in once i finish the watering. Also will be doing some grooming and some lst. More to come.

Day 36

LED Height=21.5(didn't adjust since i want smaller ones to catchup)
Temps= 73 Cur 77/68
Humidity=55 Cur 69/55

Water 1/2 strength of max recommended
Water was uncovered for 3 hours only mainly because i didn't think i was watering since i mainly was thinking of not watering until tomorrow
4 Gallons in order applied
-Silica Blast (2.5)
-Pure Blend Pro (10ml)
-Cal Mag (2.5)
-Liquid karma (5ml)

1st gal
PH 6.45 used a bit ph down after the silica. wont do same next gal
PPM 856

2nd gal
PH 6.5
PPM 917

3rd gal
PH 6.5
PPM 800

4th gal
PH 6.6
PPM 870

Here are the ladies.

AI nemo Height= 4

AI Good Height= 5

Bubble Perky Height= 6

Bubble Droopy Height= 5

All at home

dat'aint lookin too shabby right there. pretty darned good actually.

Back
Top Bottom