First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

That's nice. Now you are going to get twice as many main buds. You will be very pleased next week for sure man. And you can definitely go for some LST. It is simple: The light shines on area as big as your tent is. So every part of that area not covered in leaves is less buds for you. But beware of the stretch as the plant can get twice as long after switch to flower. Many people are using tomato cages to control the plants spacing. Just play with it, get some info. That's the fun part of the growing. Cheers.

That's nice. Now you are going to get twice as many main buds. You will be very pleased next week for sure man. And you can definitely go for some LST. It is simple: The light shines on area as big as your tent is. So every part of that area not covered in leaves is less buds for you. But beware of the stretch as the plant can get twice as long after switch to flower. Many people are using tomato cages to control the plants spacing. Just play with it, get some info. That's the fun part of the growing. Cheers.

i am really planning to Lst a bit but unfortunately i didn't have any small stakes to tie off to. was hoping for some more size so i could LST to the pot itself. i plan to switch to flower at around 1'6". would like a 3' plant which would make it 4' including the pot. each plant has a 2' square canopy but am planing on using scrog net.

i am really planning to Lst a bit but unfortunately i didn't have any small stakes to tie off to. was hoping for some more size so i could LST to the pot itself. i plan to switch to flower at around 1'6". would like a 3' plant which would make it 4' including the pot. each plant has a 2' square canopy but am planing on using scrog net.

So plan in place. I put screws to my pot as a place to knot the ties. I see you know what you want, and nothing can stop you now. I'm really looking forward to your plants.

thanks a bunch i am really just doing what i can with the info i have but also loving the help and suggestions. i seen the screws and thought about doing the same, But since i will be transplanting these one more time to 7 gal pots. but as i am typing this i decided to put in some screws tomorrow. I figure why wait when i can at least start now. i figure about 8 screws evenly placed should be good. ill just be sure to pre drill the screws. Ill post the updates tomorrow when i have finished. I just think i shouldn't have planted my plants so low in the pot.. i was trying to take into account the next transplant .. but lesson learned.

thanks a bunch i am really just doing what i can with the info i have but also loving the help and suggestions. i seen the screws and thought about doing the same, But since i will be transplanting these one more time to 7 gal pots. but as i am typing this i decided to put in some screws tomorrow. I figure why wait when i can at least start now. i figure about 8 screws evenly placed should be good. ill just be sure to pre drill the screws. Ill post the updates tomorrow when i have finished. I just think i shouldn't have planted my plants so low in the pot.. i was trying to take into account the next transplant .. but lesson learned.
You could just tie a string/rope around the pot and then tie the branch string to that ?

True i could. I'll have to take a look in garage and see what i have on hand. u know how things go. one min your set on one idea but then it changes in a blink of an eye. i may break out my wife's sewing machine and make something also. I have seen some interesting elastic LST that looked pretty neat.

Well cant be thin string.. it cuts the stems.. also if you have pipe cleaners..they are good too on the stems..
My plan was actually to use duct tape and make a few rings of cord.. stick it to pot and then tie the string or pipe cleaners in the rings,,,

I'm gonna go on a limb here (again) and say that additional LST is not necessary if you plan to ScrOG. Because ScrOG is LST :)

Just let them grow into the net and bend the s**t out of them.

For me, it's either one or the other.

yea i got the garden twist ties. i tried to get 100' with cutter but alas they only had the pre-cut sections. Will rig something up at first
For fabric pots safety pins work great. Secure them to the edge then tie to those. I really like how you can move them around too without much trouble.

For hard containers binder clips are awesome as well. Same benefit of being able to move them around with out untying then.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

ok so for today i will be giving some water with cal mag and liquid karma
2 ml Cal Mag
3.5 LK
PH 6.52
PPM 358
The plants took the whole gallon . so 1/4 gallon a piece.
Thinking next feeding ill be giving 3/4 feed strength.. or should i jump to full nuts.. let me know what you all think

here are the girls

Ai Nemo

Ai Good

Bubble Perky

Bubble Droopy

hey bud your coming right along here. looking good. just found your journal, so i'm checkin out dataint's stuff. lol

keep it up

and have fun eh

Back
Top Bottom