First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

i forgot to post last night so here is one i took this morning. i was also debating if i should transplant them to their final home this weekend or do it one week they go to flower. any tips would be great. They in 2 gal now and going into 7 gal. Also they should be getting another watering either tonight or tomorrow depending on how soil feels. Also if you would like daily pics please let me know..

Pics

Welp they still feel a bit wet so i will be watering tomorrow. they are about 5" tall atm so gonna give 1 maybe 2 weeks till next transplant. would like them a bit taller before the transplant. ill post picks of each plant tomorrow after the watering.

Take it from one who did the wrong thing... let them dry out! :circle-of-love:

They look all awesome man, looks like you got the hang of it :thumb: I have found this olla watering system I will utilize my next grow:

Ollas tutorial

You simply cannot over-water with ollas because the plant is only gonna take as much as it needs from it. Also it saves water because there is no runoff and almost none evaporation from top. It can be made any size. It also prunes the root so big root ball is gonna occur around the ollas. I wanted to share it with you, hope you like it. There are a lot of videos about ollas. Thank you and happy growing! :Namaste:

yep, a good rule of thumb for up potting, is when the leaves overlap the pot edge when looking from above, it is time to up it.

go easy on the water, let them dry some.

and good for you birdie, you just turned a negative into a positive, by sharing your experience!!

Welp they still feel a bit wet so i will be watering tomorrow. they are about 5" tall atm so gonna give 1 maybe 2 weeks till next transplant. would like them a bit taller before the transplant. ill post picks of each plant tomorrow after the watering.

gonna watch that later when i have more time...i hope lol

They look all awesome man, looks like you got the hang of it :thumb: I have found this olla watering system I will utilize my next grow:

Ollas tutorial

You simply cannot over-water with ollas because the plant is only gonna take as much as it needs from it. Also it saves water because there is no runoff and almost none evaporation from top. It can be made any size. It also prunes the root so big root ball is gonna occur around the ollas. I wanted to share it with you, hope you like it. There are a lot of videos about ollas. Thank you and happy growing! :Namaste:

gonna watch that later when i have more time...i hope lol

I hope too man, when he showed the tomatoes before and after the ollas have been installed my jaw dropped and I do not drop my jaw just for the fun of it. But he lives in hot country, and I have never seen ollas indoors. That's why I want to try it. I love learning new stuff I can use and by watching youtube videos about gardening is a pleasure. When you stop learning things you stop living, put the zombie mod on, and I don't want to do that. But that's just my view, right? Cheers man, happy growing! :Namaste:

Ollas tutorial

i watched it and really think its a good idea. especially with my grow since i only can grow 4 at a time. i have a fam member that does pottery so i am going ask if she could have a 3 inch diameter one or do 2 1 inch and put them on both sides of the plant.. i was also thinking about running the Tank hanging in the middle (think IV). i will try this with my next grow.

Today will be 4 days since last watering. Their leaves are touching the side of the pots. also the Bubble droops is displaying the same issues she had when i did the first transplant. So tonight i will transferring them from 2 gal to 7 gal. They will also be getting a Feed. I will keep the feed at half strength. I haven't seen any burned tips so i think they can take the feed and a transplant at same time.

i watched it and really think its a good idea. especially with my grow since i only can grow 4 at a time. i have a fam member that does pottery so i am going ask if she could have a 3 inch diameter one or do 2 1 inch and put them on both sides of the plant.. i was also thinking about running the Tank hanging in the middle (think IV). i will try this with my next grow.

Man, that's great. Custom ollas. I wish I could do pottery, but it is on my to learn list. Make sure to loose the roots some if they are compacted. I plant a lot of plants in my work now and before I put them in ground from their tiny pots I try to make them loose. I break some off but if the plant is healthy(and many of them got root rot and still make it) and your hands are clean there is little danger in doing so. And I bet she will like the feeding. Good luck and have fun.

awesome news dataint!! time to grow up a stage eh.

dry time is the best time to up pot. but i personally don't mess with the roots, i just pop n' drop. super simple and almost zero chance of screwing it up. when you water it in, the roots will seek out that freshly watered soil round the ball.

but, to each their own, this is just how i learned to up pot many years ago with other plants, and have read lots and watched videos now on cannabis, confirming what i did for a long time with the other greens.

have fun eh

actually, when the soil is dry is probably the worst time to try and loosen the roots, because the soil will break off in chunks taking roots with it.

yup i will be posting pics of roots also .. the soil is dry so now is a good time to do it.

Back
Top Bottom