First Grow - 450 LED - 4x4x7 Tent - Soil - C02 Bag - Aurora Indica & Bubbleicious

Ok all.. now is the time of mass info upload. BTW be forewarned just cleared 3 rips of skywalker OG because my lower back was killing me with moving all the pots. so if i ramble.. u know...
One issue was we had a problem with the transplant. I got 3 bags of soil for the four 7 gal pots. I planted some flowers in my front yard and used some roots in the whisky barrel soil. And as you can imagine. i didnt have enough soil to do all plants. I did 3 of them and left Nemo out untill tomorrow. I chose nemo because he is the smallest and also had the mutation at 1st node. He is doing good now but first thing in the morning ill get the soil and transplant before lights out. Well now time for the info and pics

OK now we have the info on the feeding
2 gallons
PBP 9 ml
CM 2 ml
LK 4 ml

1st gallon
PH 6.55
PPM 749

2nd gallon
ph 6.5
ppm 735

Each plant will receive 1/2 gallon. Nemo will be fed tomorrow after his transplant

I used Oregonism XL with the transplant

Bubble Droopy

Bubbly Perky

There was some Tip deformation and i am guessing it was because it grew into side of pot and needed more room and light

AI Good (I thought i took other pics. but i guess i didnt.)

WE had a problem

Here they are in their home.

I will post the last transplant tomorrow. unfortunately i will not have a second set of hands so no roots pics.

nice job on the upping dataint. hmmmm sounds like a plastic surgery procedure lol.

lookin good bud.

Ok so i forgot to post last night. but i did take the pic so here is an update.

Day 32

Tonight i will be watering and post more pics. Gad a few questions.. What do you all think about clearing out lower growth at this age. i know they will be pruned later in flower so was hopping to clear some up now to promote more growth up top. Any input would be great. after looking into my plant stain more i will for sure be switching to flower at 1' 6" in height . Also i will be topping again at the next 3rd node.

Ok so i forgot to post last night. but i did take the pic so here is an update.

Day 32

Tonight i will be watering and post more pics. Gad a few questions.. What do you all think about clearing out lower growth at this age. i know they will be pruned later in flower so was hopping to clear some up now to promote more growth up top. Any input would be great. after looking into my plant stain more i will for sure be switching to flower at 1' 6" in height . Also i will be topping again at the next 3rd node.

Yes you can clear the lower growth, heck even up to the last leaves you got now. I did that with my girl.

P10705831.JPG

I defoliated a few times during vegetative stage and my AI's responded quickly and loved it. I did not strip them bare but I heavily pulled leaves off and within a couple days it was bushy as hell again.

yup im a fan of a good ol' defol'

early, late, usually twice during flower and once in the flush.

have fun eh

Day 33

LED Height=21.5
Temps= 79/72
Humidity= 67/56

Ok all. tonight the plants are getting some TLC. they will be getting a watering (silica, Cal-mag,Liquid Karma). A slight hair cut. And will be topping the areas i am able to. After the trim i will be adding some soil to some of the pots since soils has settled.

Some new things i will be adding to posts.
- Day marker
- plant height
- LED height
- Temps Hi-low 24 hrs
- Humidity hi-low 24 hrs

Water( keeping things at half since i will be doing defoil. next feed will be 3/4 strength)
water was from tap and left uncovereed for 6 hours
3 Gallons (Had to make another gal after i typed this)
-Silica Blast (1.5)******Note this is added first then water is PHd to 7 then other stuff is added. Silica raises PH so if i add it after it may kill the other nutes. so have to add first. took water from 7.56 to 7.81
-Cal Mag (2ml)
-Liquid karma (4ml)

1st gal
PH 6.62
PPM 373

2nd gal
PH 6.64
PPM 382

3rd gal
PH 6.59
PPM 379

*4th gal
PH 6.73
PPM 383

Here are the ladies.

AI nemo Height=4" *** was not topped again.. will wait until next watering

Before

After

some leaf mutations

AI Good Height=6"

Before

After (Took 6 tops and cleared the center from leaves)

Bubble Perky Height = 5 1/2"

Before

After **took 2 tops. will top more next watering

Bubble Droopy Height= 5" didnt take any tops.. will at next watering

Before

After

All in their home.

Note the plants that where in the back are now in the front.. also the plants are rotated 1/4 every nite.

Well i will post an update tomorrow. Take care till then :thumb::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom