Wild Rosebud First Journal

Rude balls
IMAG1861.jpg

Rude falls
IMAG18641.jpg

RIP lil freak!

well that was a plant like I have never seen! didn't seem viable anyway.
Like what you have going and BTW Happy Friedday WR.:)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Nice. :goodjob:
I'll be watching I want to see what these high dollar nutrients can do.
This plant got very little nutrients other than 20-20-20 a basic veg formula... I also tried using Lime. I studied the plants make up the structure and what not... The fact it lacked the structural skeleton told me genetics a lack of so to speak. Cheers Techy!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.
I am setting up for the next journal. I want to try something entirely new I want to try "Only the strong survive" grow testing a new strain that is extremely potent and the seeds should be feminized. This will be a joint grow journal with another member of 420 lat months member fo the month winner @KingJohnC

I sent him seeds and they got to him no problem maybe I used more than enough loose leaf eh John LOL Keep an eye out for Pink Parvat folks the grow test will be on soon :)

I am setting up for the next journal. I want to try something entirely new I want to try "Only the strong survive" grow testing a new strain that is extremely potent and the seeds should be feminized. This will be a joint grow journal with another member of 420 lat months member fo the month winner @KingJohnC

I sent him seeds and they got to him no problem maybe I used more than enough loose leaf eh John LOL Keep an eye out for Pink Parvat folks the grow test will be on soon :)
shot forgot to add the lady at the post office was so helpful and flirty LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom