just a quick update today
day 11 flowering- CCH
IMAG05091.jpg
IMAG05072.jpg

day 4 flowering- Maui
IMAG05062.jpg
IMAG05132.jpg
IMAG05082.jpg

gunna start lowering the rh a bit (35%) and thinking bout a possible scrog screen... what do you think? a bit of a nute issue with a lower leaf on the maui but im not to worried bout it. comments?

woke up this morning and saw they both are pre-flowering! im pretty excited to know that from here on out itll be all budding. but there is some annoyance to this as well. i only have about 13 in of space between the top of the plants and the bulb so im going to have to tie down alot of it so i can get more good bud then the lower garb. and space is very limited so well see what happens and how it all works out! been doing alot of reading and downloaded a few books this past week. JCs horticulture bible, buds for less 1, plus a few more. thnks for looking into my grow will take pics later or tommorow.

Great strain. And she was very very easy to grow so far at least. Works well w/ lst as well, they bush like crazy so hopefully you've got space.

welcome back everybody, today i have some bad news. the maui was in fact a male and i saw today when i woke up these sacks where the pisols were supposed to be. but hey it happens and now i can focus on my 1 plant in that space which she def needs. pre buds are forming in pretty well up top. and im thinking of making a SGROG screen for the lower shoots to find the light better. ill post a few pics later or tomm to show the pre flowers and also my mid grades were transplanted outdoors the day of flowering for this clone so i will also update a few pics on them as well.
keep er frosty- sour

hey everybody welcome back to my journal. ive got a quick update on my outdoor plants aka the midgrade. and here they go.
doing fairly well, they are around 2 mnths old. flowering here wont begin for another week week n a half.
IMAG05531.jpg
IMAG05522.jpg
IMAG05512.jpg
IMAG05502.jpg
IMAG05492.jpg
IMAG05482.jpg
IMAG05472.jpg
IMAG05462.jpg

and heres the chunky cheese haze day 23 of flowering. looking pretty well i think. still giving them the the same nutes in almost every feeding as recommended. i say almost cuz i like to give them plain water every now and again for the simple fact of better uptake. enuff of my jabbering here she is!
IMAG05541.jpg
IMAG05552.jpg
IMAG05562.jpg
IMAG05582.jpg
IMAG05592.jpg
IMAG05632.jpg
IMAG05622.jpg
IMAG05612.jpg
t
IMAG05602.jpg

hey everyone, i got a new addition to the garden a shark tooth clone. exactly 2 weeks old. i got her under the 125 cfl i just got for my flower room. just gunna flower her as well.
IMAG05801.jpg
IMAG05782.jpg
IMAG05762.jpg

here she is day 31 of flowering.
IMAG05832.jpg
IMAG05872.jpg
IMAG05861.jpg
IMAG05852.jpg
IMAG05842.jpg
IMAG05892.jpg
IMAG05902.jpg

Let me start off with the bad news first. my 1st grow was a bust my baby i guess was over stressed and turned male! i woke up ans saw pollon sacks open and seed sacks growing out of my buds. i noticed that alot of the stems were purple if that means anything i have no clue what happened. this new clone is going to be my 2nd grow and i will start a new journal for that one! as for now im sitting pissed off wonedering where i went wrong. but practice make perfect and will see what happens this time round!

i started a yeast and sugar method, for now. dont know the ppm or anything but better then nothing. i also need to lower my heat a bit to. and i know the co2 will raise it a little. so i kinda need another fan somewhere for exhaust.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

:sorry: for the trouble with your plant.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom