First Indoor Grow and Journal

SourSkunkD

hey everybody! new to 420 and to inddor growing in general. just recently i got a chunky cheese haze clone and i have planted a few seedlings as well.

THE ROOM
1-100w hps + 1-150w hps
3x4 cardboard box(for now untill i get a box)
temp ~80ish
humid ~40-55%
currently the box is only half assembled due to no vent fans. im getting some when i get paid and then a tent.

THE SEEDS
1 MAUI WAUI X ??? AND 2 MID GRADES.
THE CLONE
Chunky Cheese Haze ~ 1 month old when i got her. she had some problems and has been beat up from the cat and lack of light, iwas given to me veggin under a 100w and all i got is 250 combined so.... but shes coming back and growing tremendously.!!!! well what do ya think? any tips?

a mix of pics the first few days i got her!

IMAG03337.jpg
IMAG0332_-_Copy.jpg
IMAG03316.jpg
IMAG03294.jpg
IMAG03255.jpg
IMAG03244.jpg
IMAG03215.jpg
IMAG03206.jpg
IMAG03133.jpg
IMAG03175.jpg
IMAG03167.jpg
IMAG03146.jpg

HUMIDITY ISSUES have occurd or somewhat anyway. currently they are around35% and i cant seem to get it up. my box is more open space in my closet right now then a box. hahah but seriously shes lookin great!

Its looking good sour! Get some lights ready! Camera ready! And boom where all smokin!

hers a few pics ive taken recently
IMAG03555.jpg
IMAG03545.jpg
IMAG03535.jpg
IMAG03523.jpg
]
this one here is an issue notice the leaf fingers go from 5 to 3 to1 im going to transplant to change that issue on monday, as for the top of the plant should i just top it and toss the head due to irregular growth or should i just try to let er root?
IMAG03504.jpg

I wouldnt be worrying to much about Nutrients and humidity.

If I were you I would invest in some kind of reflective material. I'm new to cannabis cultivation myself and the one thing that has stood out the most to me in growing is light.

Its pretty simple, the more light, the better the plant.

Check out my grow, I started from scratch just like your and am in the middle of my first vegetative cycle.

Good luck!

honestly its a 2x4x3 space in my closet the light is reflected from above the light, the lighting is good enough for now, im going to transplant her tomm into a 3 gallon cuz shes growing retarded leaf fingers and less fingers too. hopefully it helps. im trying to keep the stresses on her as low as possible cuz the environment at the moment is in progress. but thanks for looking into my grow!

hey everybody heres a few updated pics as of today ive pointed out the (problems)?! i think or idk, it feels like i need to transplant her so i will tomm! other then that the seelings look great any advice on the mother????
IMAG03784.jpg
IMAG03772.jpg
IMAG03765.jpg
IMAG03753.jpg
IMAG03735.jpg
IMAG03743.jpg
IMAG03712.jpg
IMAG03677.jpg
IMAG03654.jpg
IMAG03666.jpg
IMAG03684.jpg
IMAG03704.jpg
IMAG03692.jpg

hey everyone, sorry ive been busy these last few days but i did get the transplant done for both the maui waui and the CCH clone. both got into a 3 gal with foxfarm ocean mix. the maui waui is taking off like a rocket loving life right now! ive got high hopes for this one! and as for the cch shes looking better its looking like the surgery was a success!

Back
Top Bottom