PowerpuffGirl's 1st Bubbles Grow

Duct tape and twine are currently my best friends :)

Sorry I've been so quiet about this grow and on the forums. My weekdays have been jam-packed. I'm getting up an extra hour early so I can take care of the young ladies. I say ladies, but I'm in the second week of bloom and both plants have shown their boobs! Yay, bud sites!

I'm uploading some photos now from today's res change, so another status post shortly.

2/20: Day 60, Day 54 out of rockwool for SLH and WC, Day 11 BLOOM!!!

The pH has been really stable since the last res change, staying between 5.8-6.0 for both plants. With the res change today, I targeted a little higher to allow for the different optimal pH ranges for nute absorption. The EC wound up a little low for the SLH, but I'll bump her up at the next replenish. Oh, had to edit in because I forgot before - I did 10 days of transitional nutes once I started blooming - FF Big Bloom, Grow Big and Open Sesame. Today is the first day of using bloom nutes - FF Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Open Sesame.

Now that I have all three T-5 lights in the closet, it really is like being outdoors in there! The SLH outdistanced the WC in growth this week, but I found one of the airstones had disconnected during the week on the WC while I was doing the res change, so that may have had something to do with it. I added some pink girly twine for support of the branches. :)

My camera's got a few years on it, and I can tell now that I want to take more detailed pics. Plus there's the skills of the camerawoman to consider! Oh well, a new camera just isn't in the budget.

Air temp: 66-76F
RH: 38-42% (Down from 49-52% last week)

White Castle:

pH: 6.2, water temp 64.0F
PPM 655, .92 EC

PPG-Day60-1.JPG

PPG-Day60-2.JPG

PPG-Day60-3.JPG

Super Lemon Haze:

pH: 6.3, water temp 62.1F
PPM 521, .72 EC

PPG-Day60-8.JPG

PPG-Day60-9.JPG

PPG-Day60-7.JPG

Very very nice plants. They look soo happy PPG :cheer::welldone:

ur rockin :goodjob:

congrats on the girls. ppg , plants are looking great. do you have any of the other additives from ff ? i would like to see how a grow turns out using all three , like open sasame , chaching, and theres one more i cant remember right now.but very healthy ,beautiful plants

plants are looking good, nice green and happy!

Grow is looking GREAT!

And where have you been?

yeah ive been mia for a bit, switched over to aero just to toy around with, along with helping a buddy finish out his last few runs then we have to tear down his room. needs his foundation fixed. been spending some time on my other hobby and collecting parts for my motor swap. finally getting it finished this summer.. sorry didnt mean to thread jack.

again plants look super green and healthy keep up the good work!!!!:bravo:

do you have any of the other additives from ff ? i would like to see how a grow turns out using all three , like open sasame , chaching, and theres one more i cant remember right now.but very healthy ,beautiful plants

Yeah, I'm using the solubles along with the regularly scheduled liquid nutes. I'm almost done with 3 weeks of Open Sesame. I started that the last week of the grow cycle. With my next res change on Saturday, I'll switch to @ a week and a half of Beastie Bloomz, then I'll switch to Cha-Ching until the end.

The buds are more developed on the White Castle at this point. The Super Lemon Haze has been crazy shooting up vertical growth, so I'm having to tilt her.

woooooooweeeee love the look here to check ur shit out for good im here if u need ne help not trying to thread jack but trunk where u over at RUI?

Yeah, I'm using the solubles along with the regularly scheduled liquid nutes. I'm almost done with 3 weeks of Open Sesame. I started that the last week of the grow cycle. With my next res change on Saturday, I'll switch to @ a week and a half of Beastie Bloomz, then I'll switch to Cha-Ching until the end.

The buds are more developed on the White Castle at this point. The Super Lemon Haze has been crazy shooting up vertical growth, so I'm having to tilt her.

Plants look amazing! I also use Fox Farm and have good results with using those solubles. Good product for sure.

Can't wait to see that Lemon Haze fully bud. One killer strain for sure. A two time cup winner and a local favorite! :yummy:

2/20: Day 60, Day 54 out of rockwool for SLH and WC, Day 11 BLOOM!!!

The pH has been really stable since the last res change, staying between 5.8-6.0 for both plants. With the res change today, I targeted a little higher to allow for the different optimal pH ranges for nute absorption. The EC wound up a little low for the SLH, but I'll bump her up at the next replenish. Oh, had to edit in because I forgot before - I did 10 days of transitional nutes once I started blooming - FF Big Bloom, Grow Big and Open Sesame. Today is the first day of using bloom nutes - FF Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Open Sesame.

Now that I have all three T-5 lights in the closet, it really is like being outdoors in there! The SLH outdistanced the WC in growth this week, but I found one of the airstones had disconnected during the week on the WC while I was doing the res change, so that may have had something to do with it. I added some pink girly twine for support of the branches. :)

My camera's got a few years on it, and I can tell now that I want to take more detailed pics. Plus there's the skills of the camerawoman to consider! Oh well, a new camera just isn't in the budget.

Air temp: 66-76F
RH: 38-42% (Down from 49-52% last week)

White Castle:

pH: 6.2, water temp 64.0F
PPM 655, .92 EC

PPG-Day60-1.JPG

PPG-Day60-2.JPG

PPG-Day60-3.JPG

Super Lemon Haze:

pH: 6.3, water temp 62.1F
PPM 521, .72 EC

PPG-Day60-8.JPG

PPG-Day60-9.JPG

PPG-Day60-7.JPG

Wow lookin good!!! Keep it up

i was wondering about picking up those soluables but they are expensive....do they make a huge difference? power are u using them to?

Originally I thought I might do my first grow without solubles and the second with and see how much a difference it made, but then they arrived in the mail... all my good scientific intentions went out the window. :)

I ordered the FF solubles trio from Cheap Hydroponics. It saved me a few bucks compared to picking them up at HTGSupply locally.

Back
Top Bottom