LemonSkunk Bubble Grow

W!CK

I'll be growing up some Lemon Skunk from clones procured from a local dispensary.

I'll be using a Home Box tent 3'X3'X7'

Deep Water Culture Environment

3 Plants

2-8 gallon containers

2 Plants in 1 container, 1 Plant by itself in the other ( I was going to do 4, but of course, the day I go to get clones, I get the last 3 clones they had. They had plenty of SSH, but I'm ready for a new flavor.

For Veg - Procyon 100 and a Large Spiral Fluoro

Bloom - I'll be ordering and testing out a new reflector that holds 5 large Fluoros.

For nutrients, we'll just be using the good ol GH trio, starting off with a 1-1-1

Just got everything set up and the clones in today.

Let us see what happens.

Bye for now - W!CK :bong:

newbabies.jpg

newbabies3.jpg

newbabies2.jpg

OK-

This is day 7 since transplanting clones.

Roots poppin, leaf sets forming.....all seems well so far..................

babes.jpg

babes2.jpg

Well, the Fluoro reflector I wanted to Fruit with is out of stock, and will be for 3-4 Weeks, so that idea has flamed out.

More than likely, I will just say F*ck it and roll with a 400W HPS setup.

I'll be shopping around, so if anyone has any rec's as to some proven, easily cooled fixtures....please chime in.

Bye for now,

W!CK :rollit:

Ok, so tomorrow we are at week 3 of Veg, I will flip them to 12/12 tomorrow morning. Should have just enough room in the tent.

You can see the one on the right looks more like a bush, it was a little more traumatized than its sisters. With some careful maneuvering it should still produce respectively.

ls31.jpg

ls4.jpg

ls22.jpg

That's about it for now................

Oh yeah, Since I couldn't get the fixture that i wanted in time, I'll be flowering with this setup. If I can get the new 1 in the next 2 weeks I'll go ahead and install it, otherwise, use it the next time.

W!CK ;)

The LED is the Procyon 100.

That model is over 2 years old already, but that light was ahead of its time. Really well constructed, I don't know why they haven't came out with a beefier model yet.

L8

Ok, here we are about 1 week into flower.

lemsku.jpg

lemsku21.jpg

lemsku3.jpg

I had to include the last photo just for the numerical significance ;>

So, everything humming along according to plan, AND it looks like my new reflector should be here soon as it finally came out of back order.

Until next time,

W!CK

;)

Bro, you don't know me, but I sure would like to suggest some reflectors, made for those bulbs. You are getting some drastic STRETCHING, instead of bushes, due to escaping light. Or, turn them sideways, or lower them closer. I keep mine two or 3 inches near with NO burn.

I agree with roseman! At least turn them sideways and get them closer. Looks good tho, keep it up! :yummy:

Roseman, good call.

Fortunately, My new light setup will be here on Tuesday.

I'll post new pics on Tue or Wed.

Thanks for the input!

W!CK

One would think.

My last grow was a single SSH plant. The main cola ended up being very very close to the LED and it ended up drying out the top 25%. So all the hype about plants being able to go unaffected by being close or touching the light is BS. Unless it's a subpar light, but then what's the point eh?

W!CK

One would think.

My last grow was a single SSH plant. The main cola ended up being very very close to the LED and it ended up drying out the top 25%. So all the hype about plants being able to go unaffected by being close or touching the light is BS. Unless it's a subpar light, but then what's the point eh?

W!CK

Touching the light is no good but the closest you can get them the better. With some good ventilation you can get the light pretty damn close to them. I'm going to be investing in a light mover next grow, then I can really pound my girls with light.:cheer:

So here we are at Day 22. It's not the prettiest grow in town, but there are alot of buds forming.

There's 400 Watts of Fluoros in the reflector and then another 125 from the LED. We will see!

lsku.JPG

lsku2.JPG

Guess I'll have to do some topping next time around.

Bye for now-

W!CK :bong:

Ok, Here we are at day 35.

A bit messy, but nice crystalline bud formation............

lemsku002.jpg

lemsku003.jpg

lemsku001.jpg

Bye for now............

W!CK

Hey Cheese-

That is a cycle timer. I have the pumps and airstones come on every 1 hour for 5 minutes.

W!CK :rollit:

Nopers, airstones and pumps come on and go off once per hour.

I add 5 drops of 35% h202 per 1 gallon in the reservoir every 24 hours. Keeps plenty of O2 in the system and the baddies away...........Ambient temp in the tent is spiking to 86 or so since the sun finally came back to cali, but it's all good as long as I diligently use the H202.

W!CK

Back
Top Bottom