Purplewreck in Hempys

am i having a brunette moment....or loss of color vision? they look grey to me, and that could be an issue....i dont know how you all can clone so well, it is just beyond me...lol...lavendar

Still having leaf issue, I'm thinking it's nitrogen and will settle out on it's own, I hope anyway. The only change they had was adding the grow mix for veg.

Real nice upgrades in progress, replaced old wall covering with the reflective canvas from discount hydro. The stuff is called blackout canvas I think and it's used in grow tents. I really like discount hydro so far, a few orders now and happy with all of them. The stuff looks great and the room will actually be able to be left closed once it's compLete.

My 5 super lemon haze look so nice I'm gonna put em under a 600 watt and flower them after I get some clones, also a kushberry skunk, I may have 2 of them but I think ones a boy. So 6-7 in soil (sort) and 3 purplewreck in hempys in a 2nd room will start flowering mid may like the purplewrecks.

ok so a bit of a pic update, first a couple shots of super lemon haze, I'm waiting til I can take clones to flip them to flower, another couple weeks. Then after those 2 are some seeded (hopefully with viable seeds) girls, 2 different strains both with Satori as the father.

5_lemon_haze_girls.jpg

slh21.jpg

midnight_lulaby.jpg

satori_jack3.jpg

satori_jack2.jpg

satori_jack.jpg

Figured I better show something purple..

The smell on purplewreck at 3 weeks into bloom is very exciting, I get the lemony kushy goodness I remember and love, its still stuck to my nose. Sorry no pics of them though, they are so tiny and just a little sample batch that will be ready mid to late june.

Upped the nutes, 6 to 4 to 2 ml per gallon, plus 1/8 teaspoon of Epsom, I sure hope that they like it. Definately got seeds from my lil breeding project, plenty of satori/Jack and satori/superstar indica. The seeds that I nabbed while trimming look very healthy and of course the Jack/satori beans are huge.

girls are struggling a bit, im concerned about timing, i will have to delay flowering until i get them under control..

here is a funny mini seeded plant that is just so cute and tiny- about 20 or so seeds there.

wholeplant1.jpg

lets hope theres a winner in there.

what do you mean struggling?
with what?
i lived in ak for 27 yrs, sure miss it....what are you near? if you want to say...lavendar:rollit:

I'm just outside of anchorage. I always wonder how much I will miss this place, probably alot.

My problem is leaf twist and like a canoe shape to alot of them, they seem to be growing good, but the leaves are looking bad. I posted pics in the idiots guide to hempy but no luck so far. My jacks, which is a normal strain look pretty good, it's the purplewrecks that are suffering it the most. They flex up from the centerline, and are drooping. I can't put the pics on here from my phone. I've been having the problem for a while and the pics above show it too. I want to get some clones and switch to 12/12 asap.

r.j.
lived on p.o.w. and wrangell, wainwright village, homer, and anchor point...used to caribou hunt in tok....loved it there....i miss the freedom the most, and the fresh air....here it is noise and pollution, and everyone minding your business....
i looked again at the pics, and i just dont see anything wrong....mine turned like a chicken claw....but i think the nutz:rollit: cleared it up....maybe im just missing it, but i hope im right and its nothing but good....enjoy, lavendar

my problem girls..
ok i got 3 different purplewrecks, and its one that is giving me the most problems, i have labeled them blue, black, and red. red seems to be the weakest, and its the one with the biggest amount of leaf problems. i want to narrow down to one, so obviously the red is the one first to go, i will only take clones from the black and the blue, and ax the red. i will show the reds first in these pics, then i will show some others. they got transition nutes today, 4/4/4ml per gallon, grow, micro, bloom, no epsom today.

red12.jpg

red21.jpg

red31.jpg

red41.jpg

i grow train wreck, and had a seed for purple wreck, but didnt sprout....tell me something about them...or is this the first time you've grown them....i sure do like the t.w......lavendar, :cheer:

Trainwreck is great! Big reason I wanted this strain was my love of trainwreck. Also wanted something purple and a mostly indica hybrid. It's supposed to be crossed with purple urkle I think, I got it from reserva privada. Added that and super lemon haze, figured that'd be a nice combo, this kushberry skunk was just an extra. I've never finished these girls, I have 5 tiny ones under Leds at 37 days bloom- the smell is crazy, alot of lemon, reminds me of trainwreck, reminds me of kush- lemony fuely. I may have let them become seeded by my male satori though. I will be started 12/12 any day know, gotta get clones and tighten up my light leaks. I just flipped some super lemon haze and the kushberry skunk to flower. Not much hope from them as they are in a wet dungeon, lots of cold and spiders, not nearly enough lumens- I need a new bulb or ballast, gonna be putting every cfl fixture I can on them as soon as I can. Nice to have some new strains, getting tired of Jack and this old Alaskan stuff I've been growing a couple years now, I miss white Russian- crappy yeilds for me but would destroy my over active mind for a long peaceful time.

thank you...
what..no mtf??? or do they still grow it there? yeah, dark and dank are hard to grow in without massive lights....thanks for the info ... take care, lavendar:goodluck:

comming along nicely...looks like it will be a nice crop when done....at least they are close to the same size....yeahhhh, lavendar, posted some pics if you want to see em....:cheer::cheer:

Wow how do you take care of so many plants/projects? I'd love to be able to sample all those strains. Great pics too, I have a hard time especially with the closeup shots.

This purplewreck is really not what I expected height wise, it said short, these are twice the size as the Jack, and look like they will stretch.

They seem to have liked the bloom nute mix and some lights out time. The pw is also a bigger feeder than the Jack. Fat stems on all of them. Of the pw plants, my favorite in veg is so far the strongest clones. The clones labeled "black" seem the best structurally and have stayed the healthiest. I hope it's also the stinkiest, but the other plants that are a few weeks from done weren't labeled. They all smell amazing. I expect it may be a strain too stinky for large grows or I'll just grow a few at a time. Rooms already pretty full, it'll be bustin at the seems before too long.

Wow how do you take care of so many plants/projects? I'd love to be able to sample all those strains. Great pics too, I have a hard time especially with the closeup shots.

This purplewreck is really not what I expected height wise, it said short, these are twice the size as the Jack, and look like they will stretch.

They seem to have liked the bloom nute mix and some lights out time. The pw is also a bigger feeder than the Jack. Fat stems on all of them. Of the pw plants, my favorite in veg is so far the strongest clones. The clones labeled "black" seem the best structurally and have stayed the healthiest. I hope it's also the stinkiest, but the other plants that are a few weeks from done weren't labeled. They all smell amazing. I expect it may be a strain too stinky for large grows or I'll just grow a few at a time. Rooms already pretty full, it'll be bustin at the seems before too long.

thats my bucket list....lol....i want try it all....ordered some ... then decided why wait....mostly i stay legal....give away the surplus....some we really like and some we d/c....lacking something....i figure eventually we will want about 5 diff strains, but first we shop around....think we have filled up 2 slots so far, train wreck is one....its work, but we get alot out of it....spend a day in each area about once a wk.....but just watering and fertilizing is fairly fast too....i guess we are used to it now....later, lavendar

Back
Top Bottom