0031591.JPG
0021654.JPG
0011655.JPG
0051423.JPG
0061244.JPG
0071181.JPG
0081076.JPG
009963.JPG

:circle-of-love: WOO HOO! Those look great Scotty! This is getting nearer to the end for you. Excitement is building. Can you sleep at night? LOL
If you are getting as much snow as me, and you must be.... (It never stops!)you have plenty to keep you busy indoors this weekend!
Forgot that phone call today, oops. Will try tomorrow morning. ;-)

Great Photo Shoot YTT! Exactly how do those Co2 bags work?

hey bar they are light activated and heat too its got something to do with mushrooms the bag material gets light and heat from the lights and they produce co2 that spills out the top of the bag threw a mesh patch and it flows down on to the plants best in veg but helps with flowering as well

Hey Scotty, just finished reading your journal. Your a champ man, talk about all in!! Plants look beautiful!! I couldn't find what led light your using? How many actual watts does it draw?
Cannafan, your awesome. You go out of your way on a lot of threads and it's very much appreciated some of the titbits you drag out, thanks!!
Peace

Hey Scotty, just finished reading your journal. Your a champ man, talk about all in!! Plants look beautiful!! I couldn't find what led light your using? How many actual watts does it draw?
Cannafan, your awesome. You go out of your way on a lot of threads and it's very much appreciated some of the titbits you drag out, thanks!!
Peace

Well thank you GrizzWald. :) I received a lot of valuable help here on :420: when I first joined, I like to think I'm "paying forward". :thumb:

How ya doing Scotty, you're growing closer to the day.......WOO HOO!

well i could harvest today think i might tonight all 4 have been flushed and im going to infuse this afternoon then let them sit for a couple of hours then start chopping lol if ya think about it its a sad / HAPPY day to nurture something give it love food and comfort then whack it down and reap the fruit its all good :thumb:

Hey Scotty, you led panel man, what you using??

Back
Top Bottom