Jumpin Right In

Congrats Yttocs...

THANKS FOR INFO SCOTTY!! nice harvest, yum, peace

For your watering give your large plants in flower 0.75 teaspoons per gallon of Grow Big, 2 teaspoons per gallon of Big Bloom, 1.25 teaspoon per gallon of Tiger Bloom and 1 teaspoon per gallon of molasses.
Give your plants in vegetative growth 1 teaspoon of Grow Big per gallon, 3 teaspoons of Big Bloom per gallon and 1 teaspoon of molasses per gallon.

Hey Scotty,
Can you get a pic of the bugs? There are a lot of products out there to get rid of pests in the grow. I have the SNS 209 and the SNS 203 formulas (Sierra Natural Science, one of 420's sponsors) for pest control. I'm pretty sure you can find them at a local grow store. Without knowing for sure what kind of bug it is....hard to say.
KingJohnC posts very often to use mycorrhizae on the soil, he says it slices the bugs up as they move through it.
I have some posts with pics of bugs, I'll try to find it and post it to see if you can pick out which one you are seeing. Do they fly? or are they just moving around the soil? I'm thinking maybe thrips....but I'm just guessing.
You might want to check the leaves on your plants too, underside especially to see if you have any attacking the leaves.
Be back with a link in a bit.

Okay at the bottom of this blog post you will see some examples of pests to cannabis, maybe one of them will be what you have:
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Back
Top Bottom