Jumpin Right In

It just so happens that I need a little package of glee. We'll see what Santa brings! Thank you Scotty, and Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!

well the budzzzzzzzzzzz are growing almost 6 weeks
buds1114_002.JPG
buds1114_001.JPG

:thumb::popcorn::high-five:

Hey Scott, sending you a little tidbit that KingJohnC posted on another thread. (per our conversation on trichome colors) Thought this might be of interest to you.

"Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent."

:thumb:

Awesome Scotty! Best perfume on the planet. I am allergic to the man made crapola. LOL
Hey, do you know how to find out the date that Michigan's Senate House meets for any particular bill? We are waiting on the "edibles" bill to pass the final stage and I can't locate a date or anything for when that bill is in front of them for voting. :-(
Doesn't make a lot of sense to have mmj legal to smoke for medical purposes, yet we cannot make "edibles, creams or tinctures". LOL
I was on the net forever yesterday trying to get info on when that will come about.

We could also use a few good Questions for The Reps Are Right this week. You can PM them to me.

Back
Top Bottom