Jumpin Right In

Hi Scotty, and congratulations on the clones! You are just "jumpin' right in", as you say. I like that!
You do have some yellowing babies back there, unless it's the angle and lighting. Let's see how they do now that they are in their new spacious playgrounds! ;-)
I THINK I see that you have more than one plant in a couple of the pots? If I'm wrong there, let me know.
If you do, you should consider having one pot for each plant as they get bigger so they don't compete for root space. Then you won't have to disturb the roots much at all when transplanting to the larger final containers.
I'll be watching your continued success!
+reps on the clones for sure and have fun Daddy!

Hey Scotty, thanks for the info.
You are using the same soil blend as me. There are enough nutrients for the plants in it to sustain 3-4 weeks. Ph'd water should be good to go for you for awhile! I love the potters gold blend, and it's made right near me in Grand Haven. Local biz gets my money. YEY ;-)
Have a great day!

If one of the two doesn't make it, the one that survives will be living next to a dead lady. I don't know if it's good for a plant to share ground with a plant that has died and is decomposing?

Yeah, but decomposed and decomposing are two different things. Rotting roots is what I'd be most concerned about. I lost a hydro grow a couple months ago because one plant developed bad roots and since it was a closed system, that infection took the other 5 without prejudice.

Yeah, but decomposed and decomposing are two different things. Rotting roots is what I'd be most concerned about. I lost a hydro grow a couple months ago because one plant developed bad roots and since it was a closed system, that infection took the other 5 without prejudice.
Good point Skybound! :thumb:
I had a seed that the taproot rotted on. It was about 1/2" long when I put it in the dirt. Tiny lil' almost unseen white worms developed. They could spread to the other roots I'm sure.

well here are my clones,and my girls 1 week 1 day into flower
clones_and_flowers_001.JPG
clones_and_flowers_002.JPG
clones_and_flowers_003.JPG
clones_and_flowers_004.JPG
clones_and_flowers_013.JPG
clones_and_flowers_012.JPG
clones_and_flowers_011.JPG
clones_and_flowers_008.JPG
clones_and_flowers_009.JPG
clones_and_flowers_010.JPG

:cheer: Congratulations on your pistils! And you have a great variety of seeds there. I like cheese....LOL
Hey, do you have a macro setting on your camera? If so, try to use that when you take your close up pictures...then you won't have the blur. If not, try to back up with the lens a little bit so it stays in focus for you.
Everything is looking great. :)

Didn't mean for that to sound harsh on the pictures, I'm at work and have to send messages quickly. Just wanted to give a little tip if it helps on those close ups. :)
Sure wish I had that LED light in my grow room. :dreamy: I did just order a 400 watt HPS system though. Can't wait for that to get here!

It helped me! Now just hope there's a macro setting on my cam cuz I've never liked the pics I take for that reason. Thanks CF!

Back
Top Bottom