Cinnamon - Jack Herer pheno cross

Looking real good. Great color, nice perky leaves. Doing nicely.

Photo update.

Day 4 of flowering.

19-07-07_1209.jpg

19-07-07_1210.jpg

actually every plant has a mother fan leaf. this is the most important leaf on the plant. if this leaf fails the entire plant is in danger of failure. if you still have the leaf look closely at the underside. if it is looking back in disgust it is a mother leaf.

actually every plant has a mother fan leaf. this is the most important leaf on the plant. if this leaf fails the entire plant is in danger of failure. if you still have the leaf look closely at the underside. if it is looking back in disgust it is a mother leaf.

Are you serious? I'm too stoned too know?!?

they are so cute when they are that little. you should look for some nutes that are heavier in the nitrogen. advanced nutrients is geared towards pot from what i have heard. people say it is expensive. i have been using the monkey juice and i believe it was around 35 bucks for the part a and part b veg formula, and another 35 for the bloom formulas. the monkey juice is formulated to work best in a cocoa coir medium which my plants seem to thrive in. i also was using flourescents but switched to a hps and man, what a difference. if you can afford it get one, the 300 or so you invest in it will pay for itself after a couple harvests if all goes well. keep it up man we all have to start somewhere.

Looking sweet dude! I be watchin the rest of this one for sure. You know where to get an aircooled tube for a HID light really cheap.

Back
Top Bottom