This Guy's 1st Grow: Afgani and Jack Herer

:thumb::thumb: Very nice looking plants. Can't wait to see those buds fill in!

Here are some young bud shots that I took with the usb microscope. Too bad the software sucks on a mac. But here's a few while holding the cam.
frame41.jpg

frame6.jpg

frame5.jpg

frame21.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Well, I had some issues yesterday. The power on my whole block went out for 6 hours. That was 6hrs into my flowering and 12 hours for the plants in veg.

Not sure if that is going to mess things up? But the power outage fried my quantum badboy t5. So I'm now using 2 ft jumpstart t5 that is for seedlings, on the plants in veg, I doubt they like it. haha But it's better than nothing and they are already preflowering, so I think they will be ok.

I got some new picture updates, so I'll post them now. The orange'ish/yellow'ish tint is just the 600watt hps interfering with the flash. But what ever.

This Guy,

Those plants look amazing! Sorry to hear about the power problem. Did you contact Quantum about getting your light fixed? That's a nice light. I'd sure want to get that thing cranked up again.

Looking forward to seeing how things develop there!:popcorn:

This Guy,

Those plants look amazing! Sorry to hear about the power problem. Did you contact Quantum about getting your light fixed? That's a nice light. I'd sure want to get that thing cranked up again.

Looking forward to seeing how things develop there!:popcorn:

Yeah it was a nice light, the veg plants loved it. I brought the light back to the hydro shop on saturday and they are shipping it back to Quantum. The guy said that quantum is going to do 1 of 2 things; either fix the ballast or replace the whole light. So I have to call the hydro shop today to find out the verdict. Hopefully everything will be back to normal in the next few days.

Just a quick update. I wish I had transplanted to 5 gallon buckets before flowering and that I didn't have so many plants. I think I should have only had 4 or 5 plants at the most in the tent. But I now know for next time.

DSC004913.JPG

DSC004903.JPG

DSC004891.JPG

DSC004884.JPG

DSC004873.JPG

Looking great! How many days in flowering are you?

Back
Top Bottom