First Grow Jack Herer Organic CFLs

mrsmokedankbu

420 Member
on this thread i would like to show you guys my first official grow in past times i had grown a decent sized plant in my backyard but turned out male other than that like stated this was my first official...here are the details. i built a grow box out of random but sterile items around the house definitely did the job tho. the area was 3.5 x 3.5 x 4 and was located in my storage room part of the house. items used were 8 23+watt cfls the highest wattage bulb i used was a 50 watt cfl about an inch away from the top of my jack herer full spectrum thruout the box with warm and cool bulbs most on the warm spectrum side for flower with bulbs all around and up and down my flowers at a perfect distance.. and was vegged completely in a cool white spectrum.. medium used was fox farm ocean forest organic potting soil. only nutes used were fox farm big bloom during veg and rarely during flower this was the only nute used besides what was already in the soil because i was kinda on a tight budget and i received the big bloom from a friend.. others were all reverse osmosis water and organic molasses every other watering all the way til harvest ( which helped a lot in density and left a verrry wonderful taste amongst my flowers) with my jack herer the box also consisted a northern lights plant and a bag seed of some really nice buds some form of kush. the northern lights yeilded only 7.8 grams dry and the bag seed only 10grams dry which yes was dissapointing but the northern lights waqs given to me in not so good conditions at about a foot tall already 2.5 weeks into flower...and the bag seed kush was vegged for the same time as my jack which was only about a week or 2 at most after sprout due to me being anticpatid for my first kickazz grow..all plants were harvested at 6.5 weeks into flower due to my bro havin personal issues coming to the house lol but all had a nice taste the jack was suprisingly very dank and very dense...here are some pictures of my jack herer i will post more of entire grow as soon as possible :thumb:

jack9.jpg
jack8.jpg
jack71.jpg
jack51.jpg
jack61.jpg
jack15.jpg
jack32.jpg
jack42.jpg

oh sorry forgot to mention this jack herers yield was at 17 grams dry not the best yeild but potency was off thy chain!! lol

hope all enjoy please leave feedback on how ya think i did for my first grow thanks and much love ..Mr Smokedankbuds

pics of flower in hand is of the same bud just different ends and is after full dry and about 2.5 weeks of cure

Thanks dude!! Much appreciated and yeah lol id hve to agree especially when you get to smoke on your very own buds for the first time!!! Any amont is worth that lol but yeah niiiiiice buds on your cfl grow btw chunky and caked in crystals amazing looking

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom