Jack Herer, Chocolate Chunk & Blue Dream Grow Journal

cannabis-flower-yellowing.jpg

8-12 medium-sized colas exactly as intended
I don't grow for huge yields so for me, this is perfect
:hookah:

I'm seriously questioning what the above plant is, because I've never had to walk away and open a window while trimming before - I can't see for my eyes watering hehe
Must have muddled up my seedlings but heigh-ho; I'm not complaining, it's something good
:ganjamon:

The last plant I harvested was dried suspended horizontally in the top of the tent because the new light leaves me no room to hang, it's pretty much the same size as my tent
Thought I'd missed the bus and left it too long as it felt slightly crispy when I took it out
However, final trim this morning and straight into jars - the RH is sitting at a perfect 60%

Jack Herer, not far off harvest

jack-herer-near-harvest.jpg

...and yes, I'm on 420 lol
This Jack is so sparkly, Roy :dreamy: have you ever ran an Amnesia like mine with the Jack/Cinderella 99? Just curious what is the same and what's different in the smoke, I've never ran a straight J Herer!

This Jack is so sparkly, Roy :dreamy: have you ever ran an Amnesia like mine with the Jack/Cinderella 99? Just curious what is the same and what's different in the smoke, I've never ran a straight J Herer!
Think I did a Haze once which [I think] is similar to Amnesia/C99 - great hitters but doesn't do the medicinal for me; I get anxious easily and a bit of paranoia creeps in

Never done a straight JH? You're missing out on an epic, classic strain Krissi
It's easy and reliable to grow, stacks up, keeps a great flavour and the smoke... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Not a thump in the head - it's like being gently seduced and leaves you feeling equally satisfied for the whole evening
Jack Herer and Lamb's Bread are two of my all-time tops and I run JH almost every season - FastBuds Autos

Think I did a Haze once which [I think] is similar to Amnesia/C99 - great hitters but doesn't do the medicinal for me; I get anxious easily and a bit of paranoia creeps in
Similar yes, I know mine is not a Haze mix but I'm sure the effects have to be similar!
Never done a straight JH? You're missing out on an epic, classic strain Krissi
It's easy and reliable to grow, stacks up, keeps a great flavour and the smoke... :cheesygrinsmiley:
I know! Isn't that crazy with all the different strains I have grown?! Sheesh...she is up on the list, what bank do you prefer for yours?
Not a thump in the head - it's like being gently seduced and leaves you feeling equally satisfied for the whole evening
Sounds wonderful!
Jack Herer and Lamb's Bread are two of my all-time tops and I run JH almost every season - FastBuds Autos
Have yet to try that either, damn, I need to reassess my seeds! Thanks so much for the input Roy, I appreciate you!

Similar yes, I know mine is not a Haze mix but I'm sure the effects have to be similar!

I know! Isn't that crazy with all the different strains I have grown?! Sheesh...she is up on the list, what bank do you prefer for yours?

Sounds wonderful!

Have yet to try that either, damn, I need to reassess my seeds! Thanks so much for the input Roy, I appreciate you!
I flit between Coffee Shop Seeds, The Vault & sometimes Attitude
Anyway, rare for me to be home on a Saturday, usually at GF's in town which is where I'm off to now
Bruce Banner Autos have popped up, so new journal on Sunday when I get back :cool027:

Have the most exquisite Saturday evening my friends - tell someone you love that you do, make their day
:green_heart:

I flit between Coffee Shop Seeds, The Vault & sometimes Attitude
Thank you!!!
Anyway, rare for me to be home on a Saturday, usually at GF's in town which is where I'm off to now
Bruce Banner Autos have popped up, so new journal on Sunday when I get back :cool027:
Woot-woot!!!
Have the most exquisite Saturday evening my friends - tell someone you love that you do, make their day
:green_heart:
You do the same, enjoy the time with the lady belle!!! :circle-of-love:

I get anxious easily and a bit of paranoia creeps in
This happens to me with quite a few sativa strains and a few indicas.
One of my favourite sativas is original Amnesia (Neville's Haze x Enemy of the State). The American Amnesia (JH x C99) was one I didn't do to well with.
I wanna thank you both @GainesvilleGreen and @Melville Hobbes for following my grows - some folks drop in and out, you are def two of my top grow buddies
Cheers guys, I appreciate it
:passitleft:
I like how laid back your journals are. No drama, just nice plants being grown well.
Now I definitely have to grow it, lol!
I've got a couple seeds floating around somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom