Jack Herer, Chocolate Chunk & Blue Dream Grow Journal

She looks pretty Roy but doesn't cal def start from the bottom Lower fan leaves?
There are some feint paler blotches on the older leaves - I was looking at the margin of the leaf on the left
Suppose it is more likely the new lamp and the recent heatwave
Cheers

My ideal canopy of 6-8 colas

jack-herer.jpg

This one is up next

blue-dream-photoperiod.jpg

:hookah:

Hey @Krissi Carbone haven't seen you around lately
All cool with you?
Hi Roy! I'm back again! Just had a mini hiatus for this week with my parents in town. Plan on seeing me moving about and catching up on journals like these and starting another and working on some reviews....happy to be back and Chocolate Chunk and Blue Dream? Oh my!

Seeing a bit of claw on the top blades; dropping to half feed and upping the pH slightly
Off to see GF in town, see you all Sunday evening
Not taking any NL or Green Crack, it's too strong - who wants a goonered companion? lol
Nice to have some mellow Lemon Kush as a plan B
Have a great weekend friends
:Namaste:

Roy's been thinking - always dangerous :hmmmm:

I re-potted [week 3-4 into flower - any naysayers that assert that you shouldn't do so can go charge their phones ]

However, a little experiment [Oh Jeez, he's off again...]

There was about 1-2" of spare pot at the top, so I lifted out the plant, put some perlite/bark chips in the bottom 1-2" then re-potted it on top of that and watered it in - a nod to the sip crew

The other Jack Herer is still in her 5L pot of coco and looking quite happy there - let's see if there is any noticeable difference in growth
:hookah:

I’ve repotted in flower. For me it proved to be a waste of time and soil. While it didn’t hurt or hinder harvest, when it came time to put her in my Bee Cemetery 🪦 🐝 I saw the roots had not grabbed into the new soil at all.

Again, just my experience. I’m interested to see if yours is different.

I’ve repotted in flower. For me it proved to be a waste of time and soil. While it didn’t hurt or hinder harvest, when it came time to put her in my Bee Cemetery 🪦 🐝 I saw the roots had not grabbed into the new soil at all.

Again, just my experience. I’m interested to see if yours is different.
Let's see what happens

Wonky one looks like it's reverted and trying to re-veg - any thoughts?
They are on 14/10; supposed to be an auto but maybe it's reverting to its Afghan mummy?
No complaints if that is the case since I'm gonna be flipping 12/12 anyway for the Blue Dream

Back
Top Bottom