Jack Herer - Indoor - Soil

Yup got them and thanks you. Your babies are looking pretty good except the third one. looks like it got burned a little but the center is look good. :thumb:

Well, I've finally harvested the last two Jack Herers and hung them to dry.

Here's a picture of the Baby Jacks in their new spot under the lights. Sure wish that third one would do something.
image239.jpg

Thought it's about time I did an update but nothing much is happening.
Here's a picture under the light. I guess there is a little growth but not much. This is the six week of 12/12 and I know I should have vegged them longer. There's lots of branches and flowers on two of them. the little one in the centre seems to be growing as a single bud.
We'll just have to see what happens
image304.jpg
image300.jpg
image299.jpg
image298.jpg

Well everyone, I'm ending this journal here because I'm writing this one off.
After nine weeks under 12/12 they are not growing. The two biggest are about 6" and 8" and the third is just about 3" high. Nothing is different except temperature. It's not getting above 68 degrees and that's way too cold for Jack Herer. I've been running a ceramic heater so my electric bill is going to be out of sight.
I'll order a hardier strain for my next grow.
Thanks for looking.

mick that just sucks. Hope to see you around the over fifty thread.

mick that just sucks. Hope to see you around the over fifty thread.

Yeah, it sucks but it's my own fault I started them on 12/12 too soon. The cold where I live is unavoidable, so a hardier strain is in order.
I'm still hanging around on the over 50 club tho, so I'll see you there.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Wen does your new journal start?
I will be subbed from the begining n 69 off two may seem low but it's a good little yield mick :)
Reps for ur grow buddy

Thanks Alex. Insulated my little room this spring, so the temps. Are really good. Not sure if I'm doing a journal this time. Time restraints getting worse and the nine plants I'm doing now are keeping me real busy, since I have been doing LA type LST on all of them.
I put up pics once in a while on the old farts club if you want check occasionally. Sorry, I meant the over 50 club.

Back
Top Bottom