Yummytrees Grow Journal - Pineapple Chunk -Liberty Haze -Blue Dream Haze-Coco/Perlite

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal -Pineapple Chunk, Liberty Haze, Blue Dream Haze,Coco/perl

In case anyone has not noticed. All Pcs in 4x2 have all purple stems. From bottom to top. These could be deficiencies but I dont think they are. Pc in the 4x4 were purple stemmed also before flower. But after their stretch I saw the new stem growth turn green. I think its just genetics? Has anyone experienced this? Its cool looking doh!:thumb:

Re: Yummytrees Grow Journal -Pineapple Chunk, Liberty Haze, Blue Dream Haze,Coco/perl

Has anyone ever lollipopped before? Im thinking that maybe I should do it to my babies in 4x2. Iv read that it allows your plant to take energy from the lower branches that make popcorn nugs and move it to your tops and other branches to produce bigger colas. What are you takes on it? How would you go about doing it?

Veg update mostly. Things seem to be going well for Pc 1-9 in the 4x2 and for Blue Dream Haze in the 2x2. I gave blue dream their first feeding 2 days ago. 3ml grow - 2.5 ml karma -5.8ph- 1 gal. A pretty light solution I think. Im probably guna up it a lil bit more next feeding, I didt see any burns. I noticed 1 of them turned a bit light greener then the others after feeding. As for the Pc 1-9, they are doing pretty awesome. Iv been feeding them 11.25ml grow - 5ml cal - 20ml karma and they seems to enjoy it. I decided to prune them a little bit to add some more light into their canopy since things are so freaking dense!

Flowering room is doing good also. Not much of an update there atm. Tied Pc3 up a bit because she was just collapsing on the other plants lol.

IMG_033441.JPG
IMG_033232.JPG
IMG_033723.JPG
IMG_033630.JPG
IMG_033542.JPG
IMG_033828.JPG

Day 55 for all PCs in veg and flower.

PCs In Flower: Lowered the amount I was feeding them from 17.5ml bloom to 15ml per gallon. Still 5ml cal and 5ml sweet. White hairs just keep growing. Specially on the top nugs. Im hoping I will be able to harvest on day 70 but I would not be surprised if they took a little longer, especially PC3. Shes a monster. PC2 and 1 have lots and lots of orange/red hairs on most of their lower buds sites, but lots of white hairs still on their main tops. PC3 is mostly all white still. Good bit of purple on some leaves though.

PCs in Veg: They are getting huge! I really underestimated how quickly they would grow from clone. Im going to have TREES! Im hoping that maybe I can top again. Im not to sure how I would top them since they have multiple new main tops. Would I just top all dominated tops or is this not even a good idea? I already plan on lolipopping, as well as maybe even lsting them down if I really have to. Would all this be too much stress? Im also going to get a few saucer pans for my 3 gallon pots when they go into flower. Im sick of having to water them outside the tent all the time and its guna be a bigger pain with 9. Hopefully the run off that drips into the pans wont cause to much of a humidity spike.

Blue dream: Blue dreams are doing well. There about 5 or 6" tall maybe more. Not much of an update there.

Liberty: Shes still tugging. Havent given her the attention she really needed. Lowered her feeding and im probably guna lower it a little more.

Pics coming soon.

VEG UPDATE
Lots has happened recently. Topped and "lollipoped" Pc 1-9. Decided to take Dustys advice on topping all the new dominate top. I also moved them into my storage closet. Ran out of height in my 4x2. They have a bit more room now. Im guna be picking up some saucers more coco and perlite for their move into flowering. Im really hoping that not to much RH is guna be added because of the run off in the saucers. I dont wana lose my bud to mold. If all goes smoothly ill also be tying down all PC when they get into flowering. I plan on using this little ghetto rigged watering device (Basically a pipe to water in so that I can water the babies way in the back without moving them) Blue Dreams are doing fine also. Super green. Big leafs. Just topped her today. Pics next time

Things seems to be going better for me this grow then the last one. Only negative so far is Taco curls in flowering. But ill let the pics do the talking.
This branch came from pc 2. The very bottom branch which was falling over and the bud was growing into the medium. Decided to take her and hang her up so I can smoke her around main harvest time.
IMG_045624.JPG
IMG_045933.JPG
IMG_045832.JPG

IMG_046225.JPG
IMG_046026.JPG
IMG_046430.JPG
IMG_046525.JPG
IMG_046632.JPG

Hey Looking great and enjoy that harvest! I will be here watching. :ganjamon:

I love the blue dream and just posted a pick from my last grow in my current journal! Which you can find in my signature.

Is the leaf curl or tacoing in flower a normal thing with some strains? My Blue Dream did this however the herb that came from that plant was ultra supreme. So is the tacoing a bad thing or just something that naturally occurs with some strains?

Hey Looking great and enjoy that harvest! I will be here watching. :ganjamon:

I love the blue dream and just posted a pick from my last grow in my current journal! Which you can find in my signature.

Is the leaf curl or tacoing in flower a normal thing with some strains? My Blue Dream did this however the herb that came from that plant was ultra supreme. So is the tacoing a bad thing or just something that naturally occurs with some strains?

From what Iv read, Taco Curling is a sign of feeding to much nitrogen. This happened to me during the first 3 weeks of flowering because I was feeding grow and bloom. Im cutting the grow for my next batch into flower. Thanks for dropping by :Namaste:

From what Iv read, Taco Curling is a sign of feeding to much nitrogen. This happened to me during the first 3 weeks of flowering because I was feeding grow and bloom. Im cutting the grow for my next batch into flower. Thanks for dropping by :Namaste:

Excellent good to know! I will be around. :thumb::roorrip::ganjamon::tokin:

Started my flush on Pc1-3. Its day 64 Flower for em. Guna have to flower Pc1-9 right afterwords and hope they dont outgrow my lights, but im excited :)

Im starting to to make a new feeding schedule for Pc1-9 when they go to flower. Im basically cutting grow and lowering bloom just a tiny bit. This strain is a freaky finicky eater.

Btw

My strain version of Pc dosnt seem to produce lots of leaf crystals or what im use to. Even on the bud. Maybe this had something to do with taco curling, or how damaged they were before going into flowering. Either way Im hoping for some dank smoke, supposedly advertised to be around 25% thc.

Btw

My strain version of Pc dosnt seem to produce lots of leaf crystals or what im use to. Even on the bud. Maybe this had something to do with taco curling, or how damaged they were before going into flowering. Either way Im hoping for some dank smoke, supposedly advertised to be around 25% thc.

Back
Top Bottom