All good here mate. I hope you are all good too :passitleft:

I finished like 100-120 grams of PC nugs in like 45-50 days. It was an euphoric time interval for me :)

I have been buying some fine nugs from my dealer and I am smoking NYC Diesel these days. He is a fine grower with years of experience and we are planning to manufacture our own LED(kinda like quantum boards) kits. I feel okay for consuming all of my stash in a short time because I met this guy and besides some future business opportunities, now I have access to top shelf nugs as I wait for my next harvest :Rasta:

I have been very patient with these babies. I think the small plant will yield like 150 grams or so. I am planning to veg. the big plant until it looks like it can yield between 300-400 grams. If everything works out this way, I won't have to buy from others and keep growing without dat stress.

I have huge workload these days and can't post here or the threads that I follow too much. I will be back in 7-10 days and see how the rest of the forum is doing .

Jump in anytime mate. Fun part is about the start :) Cheers :passitleft:
That's great about finding a buddy to brainstorm with and get good smoke from. I'm almost out and have a harvest coming in a few weeks so I'll make it. Be well TC.

What can I say? Everything is going normal and according to the plan. Vegetation cheese is thriving like crazy. It has a massive main stem and net is full of tops. I am waiting for a nice stretch to flip this baby. Flowering cheese is now in bloom week 1 and I will flush her tomorrow to get rid of veg. nutes in the soil. Transition week is over so my recipe will be like this;

Bloom Week 1

-Advanced Nutrients - Voodoo(2x), Tarantula(2x), Piranha(2x), Sensizym(2x), Cal/mag(1x)
-Biobizz - Fish Mix(0.8x), BioHeaven(0.7x) and Activera(1x)
-General Organics - Bio Thrive Bloom(2x), BioBud(1x), pH down(depends)

I will use Fish Mix and Bio Thrive Bloom together. I will use 1/3(fishmix/biothrive) ratio for these nutes. I am not making ml/l calculations now because I am only reading PPM and I am keeping my plants in the happy region with no burnt tips or other problems. Since I am watering daily or twice a day, I am sure that the pH stays between 5.5-6.2 all the times. I am flushing them after every 4-5 irrigations. PPM is around 350-400 and I am not going heavier. I might push them in late flowering but I want to get there very safe and stress free.

Check them out;

I am back with some update and new pics. Training in veg. tent is almost done and I will wait for some stretch. I am feeding them mild and flushing after every 4 or 5 irrigations. PPM is around 450-500 and pH is 5.7. I am watering this plant twice a day and recalibrating the pH on each irrigation. I am giving this plant a gallon of solution everyday.

Bloom tent is stretching and started to produce flowers. Here is the feeding schedule for 3rd week of bloom;

- Advanced Nutrients - Nirvana, CalMag and Sensizym
- BioBizz - Activera and Bioheaven
- General Organics - BioThrive Bloom, BioBud and pH down

PPM is around 400-450 and pH is 5.7. This Blue Cheese is thriving like crazy and it looks very very happy with no deficiencies or nutrient burns. I think the rootzone is very healthy as well. This plant is consuming almost a gallon each day. Frequent feeding with mild solution is the way to go for Blue Cheese. Lots of people say that Blue Cheese can handle heavy feeding very well but since I am using coco, I feel safer when I feed mild. Maybe 400-450 PPM is considered heavy for coco but I think it isn't too heavy. As long as I observe no nutrient burns, I will keep this PPM going for weeks. Maybe I can push them a little bit harder and feed at 550-600 PPM in last two weeks but we will see :blunt:

I will be back when the training in veg. tent and the stretch in bloom tent is over.

PS: I am using 2x Viparspectra R300's in veg. tent and 2 DIY LED assemblies in my flowering tent. I will swap the lighting setups since flowering tent needs more light. I will transfer these DIY LED's to the big tent and stack them with Vipars for the flowering of the big Blue Cheese. Can't wait.

Here we go;

:passitleft:

Fuck Yeah! I was hoping you would say they were that type of fungi. Are you going to try a bulk grow or a cake tek?

I think I will go with PFTek. I will add some brown rice flour to vermiculite and moist them with water. Then sterilise the whole stuff and inject the jars with spores. I think soaked popcorn works better but I feel safer when I do PFTek. I wish I had some Colombian spores. That stuff is crazy man :lot-o-toke:

I think I will go with PFTek. I will add some brown rice flour to vermiculite and moist them with water. Then sterilise the whole stuff and inject the jars with spores. I think soaked popcorn works better but I feel safer when I do PFTek. I wish I had some Colombian spores. That stuff is crazy man :lot-o-toke:

This is the first time I've seen the spores not already come in a syringe. Are ya worried about contaminates?
I've never had any luck growing with popcorn. I swear when it comes to mushies I can't stop talking about them, I literally got some PEs from a friend that I can't wait to try. I'm on a quest to get some spores of a hybrid called Blue Amazonians. I drank a tea made from an 1/8 and my world became Van Gogh's Starry Night painting :meditate:

Good Luck Warrior :yahoo:

This is the first time I've seen the spores not already come in a syringe. Are ya worried about contaminates?
I've never had any luck growing with popcorn. I swear when it comes to mushies I can't stop talking about them, I literally got some PEs from a friend that I can't wait to try. I'm on a quest to get some spores of a hybrid called Blue Amazonians. I drank a tea made from an 1/8 and my world became Van Gogh's Starry Night painting :meditate:

Good Luck Warrior :yahoo:

Actually I had several sheets of Golden Teacher spores in my hometown. I made a stash in college years :blunt:

This little bottle should be sanitized properly. There is a mycelium growth in the liquid but it is pure white like cubensis mycelium. I will grow these but have a premade kit as backup. I can collect clean spores from the kit and make a stash here as well :blunt:

I have never seen such packaging for spores before this one. Syringes and sheets are definately more popular.

:cough:

I poured some diluted milk into the bottom plate in veg. tent because I spotted a few very little bugs there. I watered my plant before doing that because I didn't want the milk soaking into the rootzone. Plant looks healthy and I trimmed some lower growth today.

Everything is going perfect in bloom tent. I might lower the lights a little bit because I am using a safe distance now. My feeding schedule for week 4 is the same with the week 3. I will flush both plants on next irrigation.

Check them out;

I detected onevery small bug on the main stem. I sprayed the bottom part of the plant and the top layer perlite with diluted apple cider vinegar. We will see how that affects the contamination. Big cheese is in great shape these days. I hope it can keep this good mood going. Flowering cheese is also doing fine. I think I can start feeding this one a little bit heavier. I'll try 600 PPM on next irrigation. I am feeding around 450 and they don't have burnt tips or any deficiencies. I hope I won't observe any nutrient burn when I raise the PPM. I want it to produce more :blunt:

I am here with some update :cough:

I installed the Vipar r300's to bloom tent to provide the blooming cheese more light. I installed the DIY assemblies to the veg. tent. They are not enough to feed the big tent but since the big cheese in veg. I don't think that will cause any problems. I will build my own mid power LED assemblies for the big tent soon.

Blooming cheese is going nicely and I hope it will produce some nice buds with the light boost. She is on the track. I am feeding her a little bit heavier around 550-600 PPM. She responds well for now. Check her out;

Veg. Cheese is also doing great. Can't wait to flip this baby :lot-o-toke:

Thanks mate :passitleft:

I am planning a 8 week bloom period for this cheese. The schedule is like below;

March 23rd - Transition Week(1st week of bloom but I used veg. nutes and flushed plants on that week)
March 30th - Bloom Week 1
20 April - Bloom Week 4

On 420 5th week will start so harvest day should be around may 25th or maybe a little bit sooner. Breeder says the flowering duration of Blue Cheese is between 50-55 days but we will see. Buds should go a lot bigger and fuller. Flowers are smelling amazing already. I must say that my expectations are very high for this grow. I hope they won't dissapoint me :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom