Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Yoooo day 39 from flip the girls a cruising through mid flower and are smelling sweeter by the day.

20221212_123302.jpg

Yoooo day 39 from flip the girls a cruising through mid flower and are smelling sweeter by the day.

20221212_123302.jpg
Absolutely beautiful mate nice work 👌🏼

They're looking real good, GF!

Yoooo Day 45 since flip so realistically day 38 of flower with the transition. The girls got a nice feed/water this morning and I feel like they're now drinking even more as I upped the amount im giving them and they're drying out quicker so might have to go back to every 48 hours. :Namaste: peace and love 420

20221217_073305.jpg

20221217_073508.jpg

20221217_073534.jpg

20221217_073830.jpg

Those are some beautiful healthy looking plants GF. :welldone:

Sooooo day 48 since the flip not a massive change on the girls just putting a little weight on and some more frost. Took a couple close up shots and noticed the orange hairs coming thru :Namaste: 🧀

20221221_111426.jpg

20221221_111403.jpg
Your doing great Mucker. :thumb:
What a garden.:adore:
Hope everything is going well today. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Your doing great Mucker. :thumb:
What a garden.:adore:
Hope everything is going well today. :high-five:
Take care.

Hi bill ye the garden is going great cant wait til the end now lol if they taste half as good as they smell al be damn happy for the start of the new year 😁. Hope your doing okay today and not working too hard. Is howie still chasing the skirt across the road :laughtwo:

Hi bill ye the garden is going great cant wait til the end now lol if they taste half as good as they smell al be damn happy for the start of the new year 😁. Hope your doing okay today and not working too hard. Is howie still chasing the skirt across the road :laughtwo:
If he could. :rofl:
I have to do firewood today before this storm.
I usually let him run around with me outside.
We will see if he is a good boy today. ;)
If he sneaks off again ill have to stop him.
Don't want him near the rd.
Hopefully your girls are as good as they look/smell.:thumb:
Take care my friend.

Back
Top Bottom