Big Buddha Blue Cheese

If he could. :rofl:
I have to do firewood today before this storm.
I usually let him run around with me outside.
We will see if he is a good boy today. ;)
If he sneaks off again ill have to stop him.
Don't want him near the rd.
Hopefully your girls are as good as they look/smell.:thumb:
Take care my friend.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Snow storm? Boys will be boys keep an eye on him 😄. Thanks mate will keep you posted

Your ladies are coming along beautifully, GF!
Great pics too.. :thumb:
Snow storm?
They're calling it a bomb cyclone- on the news this morning, they said in some places on the US/Canadian border, the wind chill is predicted to be -64f...I can't even imagine how cold that is😬...be careful, guys!

Your ladies are coming along beautifully, GF!
Great pics too.. :thumb:

They're calling it a bomb cyclone- on the news this morning, they said in some places on the US/Canadian border, the wind chill is predicted to be -64f...I can't even imagine how cold that is😬...be careful, guys!
Thanks carcass they're keepin me going strong. Holy shit thats cold man whoever is near that take extra care 🫤

Just a few other shots I took of the girls flourishing. Dammnn they're looking fine lol

20221223_065148.jpg

20221223_065238.jpg

20221223_071047.jpg

20221223_065255.jpg

Just finished a nice glass of red.

Life is good bruv.

You got perfection personified there.

🤍🤍🤍
Sounds chilled good on you🙂. Im still pinching myself thinking is it real on my 2nd run lol crazy but thankyou it means a lot keeps me positive all the love we share on here

Just a few other shots I took of the girls flourishing. Dammnn they're looking fine lol

20221223_065148.jpg

20221223_065238.jpg

20221223_071047.jpg

20221223_065255.jpg
Just the perfect looking ladies. :bravo:
Every leaf ideal.
Happy roots = Big fruits. ;)
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:

Sounds chilled good on you🙂. Im still pinching myself thinking is it real on my 2nd run lol crazy but thankyou it means a lot keeps me positive all the love we share on here
It’s a great place, and I’m not just saying that coz I have a nice wine glow.

Just the perfect looking ladies. :bravo:
Every leaf ideal.
Happy roots = Big fruits. ;)
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:

Hello there bill hope your good friend. Implenting your method with the perlite layers for more airflow has given them the perfect opportunity to thrive and they're loving it thankyou for that. Can't wait to lift them out of there pots and see those roots.

Happy holidays 70's! I am hunkering down fo' sho'! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom