Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Lol what a piece of equipment ayyy 😄. I had a YZ 85 was a good little bike had loads of fun on it.
Nice! I always had kx's and the 85's was scatty! 🤣 Definitely good fun.

Yoo guys hope every1 is having a good weekend. We are officially hanging out to dry with temps around 19.5c and 55% humidity. I just wanted to ask too... with that hay smell I got last time out is it only thru curing that the potent smell will stay? With this strain it does smell a lot stronger and sweeter but I dont wanna lose that lol any advice on curing really really helps.

Peace and love 420 🤙

Yoo guys hope every1 is having a good weekend. We are officially hanging out to dry with temps around 19.5c and 55% humidity. I just wanted to ask too... with that hay smell I got last time out is it only thru curing that the potent smell will stay? With this strain it does smell a lot stronger and sweeter but I dont wanna lose that lol any advice on curing really really helps.

Peace and love 420 🤙
I think it's from drying to quickly bro i had mine around 15c and 55 to 60rh, nothing pointed directly at the green but keep nice circulation of air in the room. If you can keep that for two weeks and the stalk is only starting to pop (not crack) when you fold it your golden 👍🏼 I then use the curing process to get me to full cracking as it pulls the central moisture out.

I think it's from drying to quickly bro i had mine around 15c and 55 to 60rh, nothing pointed directly at the green but keep nice circulation of air in the room. If you can keep that for two weeks and the stalk is only starting to pop (not crack) when you fold it your golden 👍🏼 I then use the curing process to get me to full cracking as it pulls the central moisture out.
Thanks bro sweet yeye I have my inline fan at 3 on the speed on auto so if it gets to 56% humidity they come on so thers slight air going in to the tent at the bottom. I have brown paper bags ready and jars for after

Yeah i had a humidifier in mine keeping humidity up and just a small pole fan in the corner blowing around to circulate air.. extractor on its own may creat a path and leave pockets of stagnant air.
Good luck 🤞🏼

Yeah i had a humidifier in mine keeping humidity up and just a small pole fan in the corner blowing around to circulate air.. extractor on its own may creat a path and leave pockets of stagnant air.
Good luck 🤞🏼
Cool man thanks for the tip appreciate it. :Namaste:

Sooo guys little update... I did put the nugs in jars this morning but after checking on them hours later for a burp I noticed I may have put them in too early as I pulled a bud it didn't snap so I've taken them back out and into bags and boxes to try get rid of that extra moisture. The RH from the jard when I checked was 59% 60% 65% and 64%. Hopefully by later on I can put them back in the jars and get back to curing.

Peace and love 🤙

Get that perfect cure zone babe!
This is where decision making is key i always think it could be overdried too easy but as I learnt from here you can always get a little moisture back in the jars but overdried thers no coming back.

It’s all trial and error.

I have fucked up my fair share of bud. My last few dry/cures have gone according to plan. For me, once you find your dry groove, you’re golden. I’ve defs found mine.

Soooo guys last update on this blue cheese round and what a run its been. No issues throughout, wonderful growth in all stages, beautiful colours at the end and a harvest I didn't know I could pull off on my 2nd run lol. This strain from big buddha is one of my favourites and would recommend it to anybody to try with a total of 69 days flower in the end. it's been a pleasure. :Namaste:

Until next time keep it green 420 🤙

Soooo guys last update on this blue cheese round and what a run its been. No issues throughout, wonderful growth in all stages, beautiful colours at the end and a harvest I didn't know I could pull off on my 2nd run lol. This strain from big buddha is one of my favourites and would recommend it to anybody to try with a total of 69 days flower in the end. it's been a pleasure. :Namaste:

Until next time keep it green 420 🤙
What a great journal to be a part of.

Really hope there will be a follow up grow adventure sooner rather than later.

And GreenFingaz, you can pee in my toilet anytime.

🥰🥰🥰

Sooo guys official smoke report :drool: ... Wow sweet berry tinted flavours and not harsh on the throat at all amazing how it's turned out.🤩

As for a next journal I may have to take a timeout for now on starting another but I will still be popping in to see how everybody is doing.

Stay green 420 peace and love.

Glad your enjoying your home grown bro the time and effort was worth it! I bet the savings will benefit aswell! Make sure you hit me up on your next one I'm sure I'll still be around 👊🏽

Back
Top Bottom