Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Love the trics on the fans, they look so cool.
Going to be a frosty garden. :thumb:
They look great Amigo.
Hope everything is going well.
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Thanks bill hope your well buddy. Its day 20 since flip and im still shocked with the watering dialled in how better theyve had it compared to my last round. they're filling the space that 3 did!

:thumb: p.s al definitely be using the Bill284 method again lol

Thanks bill hope your well buddy. Its day 20 since flip and im still shocked with the watering dialled in how better theyve had it compared to my last round. they're filling the space that 3 did!

:thumb: p.s al definitely be using the Bill284 method again lol
Glad the girls are doing so well
Take care my friend.

#Love What You Grow

In that last side-by-side pic you posted they look like twins GF! Prompted me to go back to the beginning to make sure this grow was from seed and not clones.

Great job! :)

In that last side-by-side pic you posted they look like twins GF! Prompted me to go back to the beginning to make sure this grow was from seed and not clones.

Great job! :)
Yooo gdb how you doing buddy. Yes mate from seed and in the beginning I named them A and B and the bigger 1 was A. It seems now B has caught up nicely and really starting to fill out.

Day 22 since the flip these girls have had some wonderful growth really enjoying the conditions. :slide:

20221125_132822.jpg

20221125_132839.jpg

20221125_132849.jpg

Beautiful ladies there, GF!
they're filling the space that 3 did!
Good thing you didn't do 3 this time...one of them would be homeless (or really in the way) right about now... :D

Beautiful ladies there, GF!

Good thing you didn't do 3 this time...one of them would be homeless (or really in the way) right about now... :D
Yooo carcass how you been man? Thanks I can't believe it tbh I've found myself a smooth routine this run and also trying to read what they want. 2 is perfect in this space they're snug together :Namaste:

Peace and love 420

Soooo day 25 since flip just wow these ladies impress me everytime I see them the frost is really packing on now and its still early days :drool:

20221128_102956.jpg

20221128_102602.jpg
Good morning Mucker. :ciao:
That's a Happy Garden.:thumb:
Nice healthy ladles.
Your an old pro now with plants like that. :high-five:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow

Good morning Mucker. :ciao:
That's a Happy Garden.:thumb:
Nice healthy ladles.
Your an old pro now with plants like that. :high-five:
Take care.

#Love What You Grow
Thankyou bill and honestly it's only since finding my groove with the warering, amounts and sticking to your advice thats helped me do this because on my first run I was testing how much to give them and didn't stick to the schedule like I have this run and its shown. I'm forever grateful to you and can't thank you enough 🙏

Thankyou bill and honestly it's only since finding my groove with the warering, amounts and sticking to your advice thats helped me do this because on my first run I was testing how much to give them and didn't stick to the schedule like I have this run and its shown. I'm forever grateful to you and can't thank you enough 🙏
Your too kind my friend.
Your doing a terrific job. :thumb:
Do you think you will ever try coco?

#Love What You Grow

Your too kind my friend.
Your doing a terrific job. :thumb:
Do you think you will ever try coco?

#Love What You Grow
I've used canna coco in the past which seemed good. I think i would when i get more time in the future because of the watering everyday situation, i dont have time for that in my current situation.

I've used canna coco in the past which seemed good. I think i would when i get more time in the future because of the watering everyday situation, i dont have time for that in my current situation.
I understand.
It can be more time consuming for sure.
But the way I look at i I get to tend my gardens daily.
Besides once I get the room finished I'll have more time on my hands.
It's a long cold winter. :rolleyes:
Canna coco is my usual favorite.
But it's hard to find up here.
Your rocken the soil, keep it up.:thumb:
Take care my friend.

#Love What You Grow

I understand.
It can be more time consuming for sure.
But the way I look at i I get to tend my gardens daily.
Besides once I get the room finished I'll have more time on my hands.
It's a long cold winter. :rolleyes:
Canna coco is my usual favorite.
But it's hard to find up here.
Your rocken the soil, keep it up.:thumb:
Take care my friend.

#Love What You Grow
Its not cheap these days either but quality has its prices nice and fluffy the canna stuff. Thanks man its only my 2nd run using the biobizz light mix and with the layers of perlite it really goes well as the girls are showing. Have a good day buddy talk soon.

Lights on lights off and a cheeky close up :drool: the aroma of sweet berry on these is already mouthwatering!!

20221129_133006.jpg

20221129_132950.jpg

20221129_130115.jpg

Love a frosty pic! Looking beautiful bud coming on mid flower and they want for nothing. Give a bud a squeeze lol my Mrs always asking why I'm sniffing my fingers 🤣🤣 sticky and sweet. 😍

Love a frosty pic! Looking beautiful bud coming on mid flower and they want for nothing. Give a bud a squeeze lol my Mrs always asking why I'm sniffing my fingers 🤣🤣 sticky and sweet. 😍
As I did a little trim in the middle my finger did stroke 1 and omg the sweetness of it was amazing cant wait for the finish alredy lol. Hahaha thats funny as long as she thinks ur not cheating ur orite :laughtwo:

O M G !

Let’s discuss your grow floor, GF. It is not lost on me and is exactly why you’re my people. Oh and up your plants are absolutely amazing too!
Hi trala hope your doing good miss. Lol got to keep it clean ayyy ive not had 1 problem so doing something right. they really are keepin me in good spirit and smelling divine!! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom