First Grow - Liberty Haze & Cookies & Cream

Plant 2 cookies.. I thinking looks close but could be wrong?

image19731.jpeg
image19730.jpeg

looking at the pics mate, how much feed are you giving them? look a bit burned on the tips.. or was that from earlier days?

looking at the pics mate, how much feed are you giving them? look a bit burned on the tips.. or was that from earlier days?

Hi mate, I went straight in on the recommended dose on the sensi bloom, which I believe is 4ml per litre. Dropped it down to 2.5ml a litre now? Didn't upload the pic of my 3rd plant (light burned one) but do you think I should trim off the burned leaves? Hope your grow is going well!

Just a little update on how I'm getting on, picture of the Liberty haze.. She's grown quiet a bit! Had to use my scrog net to help the stems from tipping over! Will keep updating if people are eager to see. Not so long left. Hit week 9 in flowering yesterday. Will be starting a new grow log for the black domina I'm growing so feel free to go have a little look at my post. Thanks all

image19747.jpeg

They are looking juicy now mate! how long have u flushed for? did u flush plenty of water through? I used to flush with just starting feeding water but found at the end of 2 weeks there was still nutes in the runoff. I have a 20L pot and tend to flush through with around 60L on the 7th day then feed nothing last 3 days. Check your runoff EC if u can? Will give a good insight into how much more you need to flush.

They are looking juicy now mate! how long have u flushed for? did u flush plenty of water through? I used to flush with just starting feeding water but found at the end of 2 weeks there was still nutes in the runoff. I have a 20L pot and tend to flush through with around 60L on the 7th day then feed nothing last 3 days. Check your runoff EC if u can? Will give a good insight into how much more you need to flush.

Thanks mate, a big part of that is due to yourself.. forever grateful! I started the flush on Monday so ya been 5 days today. Be been giving them about 3litres of water each? More or less everyday since Monday. You still think I'm about on schedule? Can't believe how long they are taking! 10th week today. Can't check my run off as no ec metre. If this is the case water till Sunday and nothing till Wednesday? Thanks for all the help and effort flash! Be sure to tell me what you think of the new pics I just put up

GlaucomaMeds, thanks bud! I'll keep posting regularly, stay tuned. Quiet interested in strains that that revolve around glaucoma due to it being in the family
At the moment I haven't been too worried about strain, I'm thinking about getting a CBD strain (maybe CBD Green Crack from HSO) on the go soon though. I should say its not me who has Glaucoma, its my partner. She got diagnosed when she was 16-17 and had already lost all sight in her left eye and her right eye is on about as strong of a prescription as is possible. She has had operations (trebeculectomy on both eyes) to stabilise the pressure but we keep a supply of bud on hand just incase of a sudden spike in her eye pressure. She doesn't touch it unless she has issues with her eyes. I smoke it for my back mainly. I bust it in a crash when I was younger and it gives me a hard time most days to remind me not to drive like a tit .

Back
Top Bottom