LED Jack Herer Experiment

I

I know it is strange and I thought the same thing. I was talking to a member when I was growing the first batch of Jack herer. They had been making a cbg tinctures and said they had the best results when harvesting at vary early stage. The CBG breaks down as the THC increases.

I ran the first plant until it had a few amber. I gave it to the people with respiratory problems and migraines. It did help them.
On the second grow I took buds from weeks 4 through 9. Dried and cured them separately. Placed each week into color labeled bags for 4 different people. Had them try a different bag each day to find what worked best for them. They all said blue (week 5) worked best for there condition but it had almost no euphoria.

My wife used an asthma inhaler once or twice every day. My uncle had lung and throat cancer so 7 times a day for the last 2 years. My wife has used her inhaler one time since that harvest (covid infection) and my uncle dropped down to only needing his 2 or 3 times a day.

I know it goes against conventional growing but can't argue with the results. I get half the harvest but they use 75% less. 4 people using it every day and I am still sitting on 12oz cured.
Ok if it works who am I to say any different.
Can you get and cbdA or thcA where you are.
We get it here in drops or capsules.
Been a great help for my issues.
I'm sorry about all the health issues.
Hope everyone is feeling better soon. :love:

Stay safe
Bill

If it works.. Only time I have used it was when we all had covid. It is like taking a puff off of a fast acting inhaler but it is instant and lasts for hours.

I was getting over priced CBD and THC tinctures and gummies from the dispensary's with ok results. I started out looking for Charlottes web seeds and found Jack Herer with its high CBD and CBG content. I had never heard of CBG before so went down the rabbits hole of research on it.

It's just life and old age. I've known my wife for almost 40 years. She was my friends little 8 year old tag along cousin. Always puffing on an inhaler trying to keep up with us "cool" teenagers. We started dating 15 years latter. The other three are all in there 70s.

She is done drying and now moving into the cure. The final dry weight was 1/8 shy of 4 oz, roughly 110 grams. On par for the strain with the previous early harvest grows. The total volume was 3 quarts compared to the previous grows 3.5 quarts. Less volume with the same weight quantifies just how much the light added density and oils in the buds.

The lighting did not effect the grow time or the yield weight in any significant way. The Viparspectra did significantly improve the structure of the stems, terpenes and trichome development. After they cure for a week or two I will take samples out for a nonscientific comparison on medical benefit.

herer bud jpg.jpg

herer bud tray.jpg

The jars were cured just enough last weekend to hand out sample buds. All they knew was I was trying a new technic and to let me know how it works in comparison. The general response was no difference in appetite stimulant but maybe a touch more potent for raspatory use. I personally don't have a medical application for this plant so all I can judge is that the THC is a little bit higher.

On a side note the clones just hit 20 inches today. I have been running them on 6/2 lighting to see how it compares to the journal. I have tried 6/2 in the past thinking it had good results and it shortened the grow time. Side by side the plants turned out the same. 6/2 added 2 more additional weeks to the grow time. I never had a good control group to compare to in the past. Expectations really do effect perception.

I am running out of experiments to run on this control. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom