Jumpin Right In

Hey Scotty,
Can you get a pic of the bugs? There are a lot of products out there to get rid of pests in the grow. I have the SNS 209 and the SNS 203 formulas (Sierra Natural Science, one of 420's sponsors) for pest control. I'm pretty sure you can find them at a local grow store. Without knowing for sure what kind of bug it is....hard to say.
KingJohnC posts very often to use mycorrhizae on the soil, he says it slices the bugs up as they move through it.
I have some posts with pics of bugs, I'll try to find it and post it to see if you can pick out which one you are seeing. Do they fly? or are they just moving around the soil? I'm thinking maybe thrips....but I'm just guessing.
You might want to check the leaves on your plants too, underside especially to see if you have any attacking the leaves.
Be back with a link in a bit.

Okay at the bottom of this blog post you will see some examples of pests to cannabis, maybe one of them will be what you have:
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

Canna I think you have the name of what the King uses wrong it is something that start with a D. I have it in my thread let me go look it up but it is something like Demattrius or something. Be right back....:circle-of-love:

If they are moving so fast even with a jewelers lens you can't get a picture then what do you guys suppose they are?

If they are moving so fast even with a jewelers lens you can't get a picture then what do you guys suppose they are?

They are indeed mother f*ckers... :rofl: :laughtwo:

hello every1 just 2 gals growing a thai and crystal white gold. fem seeds just flipped to flower
pics_32313_517.jpg
pics_32313_518.jpg
pics_32313_520.jpg
pics_32313_521.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom