Purplewreck in Hempys

Variety does make it better, I've grown out alot of strains, always looking for something better or bigger. The Jack and the unnamed indica (it has a name, but I think it's best unnamed) have been my favorites, though white Russian was great and a cheese pheno I had was pretty steller. Breeding time for me, I have made 2 crosses, Jack/satori(male) and no name/satori. Also a single no name seed I found in the bud that's a wee lil sprout now (words cant describe my excitement of what that lucky bean means). That no name is a strain I hunted for that's "clone only" and possibly a legend, just old, so a new version is coming. I am trying to get as much high quality ak genes into my breeding projects so I can bring stable alaskan hybrids with me when I leave in the next 5-6 years. I thought the satori male would add strength/vigor and it has great structure and a real nice smoke as well. Gonna be fun.

Best growth I've ever seen, I gotta show some comparison shots frOm prior grows. I can't find my camera but when I do I will be glad to show my packed room. Changing to the gh 3 part has been a great improvement. I only water in one spot now too, another great change. I am incredibly pleased with results so far. A couple more weeks and I'll have some purplewreck to sample from an led grow. Life is good.

Best growth I've ever seen, I gotta show some comparison shots frOm prior grows. I can't find my camera but when I do I will be glad to show my packed room. Changing to the gh 3 part has been a great improvement. I only water in one spot now too, another great change. I am incredibly pleased with results so far. A couple more weeks and I'll have some purplewreck to sample from an led grow. Life is good.

waiting on the purple wreck, my seed didnt make it, but love the t.w., so cant wait to see pics and find out how you like it....been trying to get a seed again, but seems all are out....and i want a fem. which makes it a little harder...by unnamed to you mean the lsp plant? the atf, i loved when i was there but didnt get any to go....lavendar:bravo::bravo:

Raisin; What nutes were you useing before the you changed?
C:thanks:ant wait to see your pix..

The un named is just so nobody starts staying this and that about what it is or isn't and because it's a small world especially with google searches. Lsp, like lee scratch perry? I know it is old, and I know that I enjoy the smoke greatly, especially in soil. It finishes as fast as 7 weeks but gets extra good by 9. When it comes to atf/mtf there are many versions and myths, a legend more than anything.

I was using gh bloom and micro 2:1. A simple and pretty foolproof way to go, but the lack of grow nutes makes a huge difference. Next time around I wil go gh 3 part vs something to compete with, most likely a one part mix either gh flora or botanicare, or hopefully a solid recommendation will come from this forum. A good chance to learn and improve the general hempy knowledge.

My room is overfull and even with the lower growth trimming they will get at 14 days, I may just have too many plants. I may try 8 plants in 5 gallon buckets next time.

To think next time around I will be able to add super lemon haze and kushberry/skunk in there. And I have probably a hundred seeds I'd like to grow out as part of my breeding plans, how could I NOT be smiling as I type?

The old unnamed will be the main ingredient in my plans, it's almost a shame I am not a proffesional breeder, as I could imagine a champion being born.

sounds neat...good on ya...
just got more seeds, attitude seeds has freebies with order, good ones also...found the og kush i wanted also, and the buku, and ak47....just cleaned, the hubby did, and finished out a room with 12 in it....no grow problems, just for me....alot of work....kept putting more plants in as i had too many and didnt want to throw out, so ended up crowded...now have 8 in there....seems much better....ez'r on me...so i do know what you mean...later, lavendar:rollit:

Still seeing incredible growth, there are branches growing like they are in a scrog because of overcrowding in the undergrowth. Done some trimming under there but it's a real jungle- I'm afraid of snakes, tigers, etc. I vegged a crop this long and was under LEDs and sone of the plants were in the 1g/watt zone, depending of the led they were under, and these are alot better. My problem now is the pw are so tall I've had to raise the lights too much and the Jack are stretching more than usual, I would start bending the pw but want to see my room full, top to bottom this time. I will have 4-5' plants in 2 gallon buckets. Un f-ing real my freinds. Under 2 weeks flower, the pw gonna stink. Already getting a bit of musky/rotten fruit.

bush master and super crop....works excellent...mine get hugh if i dont stop them, and some stilll do...lavendar....sounds neat, machete time yet?

I am very interested in the bushmaster, heard about it again in a magazine, sounds like a possible help for my girls.

Found camera, got pics, post em when I get to a computer. My strongest kushberry/skunk cuts mommy test plant is the strongest of the slh/kbs bunch, I think she will be a beast. Not much purple on pws that are about 10 days from done.

i was leary of the b. master because of the cost, but kept hearing about it, so decided to try it....now i've seen it work, it is one of the arsenal...it isnt really bad cost wise around 30 for a small, either cup or pint? but soooo worth it, and you dont use all the time...besides, i would waste the money on something else so might as well invest it....i was really shocked, the blueberry, which is notoriously hard to clone did great by me....hope i get good blue color as well as good high....but the only way to find out what i like is to grow it and see....and super cropping really gave me alot of nice size buds on some plants that were headed no where fast...when they get too tall, it frustrates me, they get above the lights, and are hard to shape, and i hate to tie them in, as when i clean, i like to move them around....well, got to get some sleep...we are going to check out a new dispensary tomorrow, and see what they got...lavendar

I would love to grow a good blueberry, such an awesome smoke, I don't know why I haven't grown it yet. I really like a good heavy indica but seem to keep growing hybrids. I wish I could go to a dispensary and buy clones- never have really liked the process of starting seeds and waiting what seems like forever to sex em, clone em, and eventually smoke. I've done best with clones from other people anyway. Hopefully the kushberry has a similar stone to blueberry. I miss my white Russian, it didn't yeild well and may not even have been white Russian, but it was the most potent indica I've ever smoked and I've had my share. I love growing so much it just hurts me to be away from my girls. I'm still at a loss as to how I am gonna manage these beasts for the next 7 weeks, the Jack has at least a dozen tops and the pws are eating machines. I have a feeling the slh and kushberry will be huge too.

I saw u had trouble controlling your Jack, I find that topping or alot of lst can cause that one to get out of hand. It seems to like a short veg, mine did great in soil with a 10 day veg, usually finished about 2' under some aircooled 1k bulbs. I miss that old growroom..

Got more pics, good ones, still no camera to computer access. I trimmed them all, bottom 1/3: basically all branches from stem, bottom half: everything that's not a "top". I really think it helped open things up. Pics will be up tomorrow for sure. I always trim the lower parts, but this time it was alot harder since alot of the branches were so long and thick. I filled a decent sized trashbag with trimmings.

Here they are at 11 days of flower.

First 3 shots are individual plants, 2 different purplewreck, and a jack.

blackpurple.jpg

bluepurple.jpg

jack6.jpg

Those are the 3 flavors i have in there, 4 of each, 12 total.
Groups shots in next post.

Purplewreck looks pretty done at 54 days, mine need some good flushes and will get another week, but for most cash crop types, it's done in 8 weeks. Not bad there. Looks great, looks seeded too, probably satori pollen. Not alot of purple and it's cold down there, so not expecting it to be a purple strain.

ok some pics, heres some purplewreck at 54 days of flower.
theyve been flowering under leds since they rooted, its cold, they havent/arent taking much water/nutes, not expecting much of a yeild, but some good smoke for sure.

purplewreck_at_54_days.jpg

pw54days2.jpg

smelling good, lookin pretty seeded, probably satori is the father, i wasnt too worried about seeds, not like they are cheap right?

Back
Top Bottom