Purplewreck in Hempys

Great looking grow!

I enjoy smoking my purple wreck (from my last grow) but I don't think I'll ever buy that strain again. Definitely did not live up to the hype. It's good, it's just not better than most strains.

thanks for the info...my purple wreck failed to thrive....so now i wont look for a replacement seed....i hear grape ape will be a seed eventually...that would be nice....would like to try that one and kaia kush, one of bret b's seeds sold by green house.....lavendar

and i also love the jack...great all round plant....but i like cal. o.j. also...and my new fav. is zulu...but still have to get those reports up on site...later:thanks:

Sampled some early pw, cut at 53 days, not bad.
Scheduled to go down next couple days, I can't wait to
chop em so I can let the jacks breathe a bit. Once the jacks are out, that flower room is gone, gonna transform into just another closet, well a closet with a hidden door and mom/veg area. Gonna be a fun project, and I'll be down to 4 mothers, and then it'll be time to start germing some homemade beans, which is so exciting. I still haven't decided which cross to run first but the satori/ak indi seems a good choice since i'd like to play with a male frOm that crossed with the straight ak.

what an exciting time you will have....i do love the jacks, great plants, any phase....the zulu is killa tho....high thc...L:bravo::bravo:

OldMedMan: I will be in there looking around in that slh collective grow, be real nice to see that strain finish, mine are 2-3 weeks from ready and look scary, so sticky, so yummy, they certainly look like they will be top shelf. I got a bit of reading in yesteday and will do some more tonight as time allows (I'm on here in short bursts, on a phone).

Lavender: who makes the strain called Zulu? Can I order it from someone online? Sounds like one to try, no doubt. I also want something from serious: either chronic or ak-47, actually all of em sound good. I had white Russian and it was destructive mentally, but not a yeilder. Still wish I had that one back. I was planning on getting one from
serious, and wouldn't mind trying that Zulu out as well. Of course the plan has been to stop buying seeds..

ok, thru single seeds i think they are one of the sponsors here...in the fem. seed section...
every seen an albinism trait in pot....been reading on it...i have one, its striped like a zebra...weird...looked it up on the internet...will be posting some of it on sight later today....L
yeah, im going to stop...someday too...still looking for a couple tho...:peace:

I've never heard of albino plants, nor have ever seen leaves like that duckfoot.
That duckfoot looks pretty good for hiding amongst other plants tho. I really dig that pond and will be showing the pics to my wife, we have been wanting to work with a pond, but with our plans being to leave in a few years and hopefully get a decent chunck of land, we will wait. Certainly makes me smile thinking about setting up my own, a place to chill. Hopefully with a greenhouse..

What u think about serious seeds? I am not sure which breeder I want to try next.

I've never heard of albino plants, nor have ever seen leaves like that duckfoot.
That duckfoot looks pretty good for hiding amongst other plants tho. I really dig that pond and will be showing the pics to my wife, we have been wanting to work with a pond, but with our plans being to leave in a few years and hopefully get a decent chunck of land, we will wait. Certainly makes me smile thinking about setting up my own, a place to chill. Hopefully with a greenhouse..

What u think about serious seeds? I am not sure which breeder I want to try next.

i have bought serious seeds, but thru single seed...i have never had a problem with them and they have replaced via coupon, seeds that were crushed or missing......i have bought from attitude, but i wont again...the last time two seeds were missing, i emailed the co. and they said they would do something about it, but they did not, nor ever responded again...silence is a strong reply....i guess they wont miss my money....so now i buy thru single only....nothing wrong with attitude, i just didnt like theirs....L
and thank you for the nice compliments....and for looking...

Yeah I saw "kwazulu" I think it was called from world of seeds. They have some interesting sounding strains, though I find it harder and harder to trust the mail order seeds, of all the strains I've grown, the local stuff I've snagged from fellow farmers has been far better and always easier to grow/clone and more resistant to problems. I have had good orders with attitude, and they carry alot of brands, so they are the first place I looked for Zulu. I will check out single seeds, guess I should have looked there first.
I really should focus on my own breeding, but some Zulu DNA couldn't hurt anything, some warrior in the mix. It's so fun trying new stuff. I've tried and lost some winners, but variety is essential.

i think i'll eventually end up with about ten strains....but right now, still seeing which ones they will be....not picky about the time, but the thc has to be there, and the ability to clone fairly ez....im really picky, as well as taste and high and smell...zulu, got from them, same one...the ones from africa also have a lot of thcv in them as well...they're still working on what it does, but they think it may be a booster to the other in cannibis...they find out more every day...the oil is really killer stuff...usually make oil also, different high, but great med...later, oh, i alway s had good raport with attitude until they "forgot" to answer me...and i love some of their seeds...L

I've been up to ten in the past, and would love to be able to do so again, but I'm pretty happy to be down to 4. Alot of great strains have come and gone. I will be adding at least 2 more as summer settles down and seeds get planted. I really haven't put much time into this forum, short summers mean making the most. It's been fun.

I've been up to ten in the past, and would love to be able to do so again, but I'm pretty happy to be down to 4. Alot of great strains have come and gone. I will be adding at least 2 more as summer settles down and seeds get planted. I really haven't put much time into this forum, short summers mean making the most. It's been fun.

wow, one of these days i just may fool around an get a lb. off a plant...that would be nice....so the wet wt. on the zulu was 11.9oz...im happy....very few leaves, ezest clean we have EVER had....and so sticky it was rediculous...so now for the high...sure was stanky....L, yes, enjoy the summer...:hookah:

Trimming up 4 pw, gonna be nice.. But I also cut down one of the last 3 ever of my old ak indica, and that's the stuff I'll be keeping on the top shelf, looks so unbelievably good. Also got some kbs done, need to get them chopped and trimmed. I'll be getting harvest pics, I promise, at least see what these beautiful buds look like. The future of that strains now in the new stuff, kinda special and kinda sad, but it was old. Well busy busy best get going, gotta stroll thru some journals quick. Wish I could share a bowl of this stuff when it's cured with some of u. Later.

Trimming up 4 pw, gonna be nice.. But I also cut down one of the last 3 ever of my old ak indica, and that's the stuff I'll be keeping on the top shelf, looks so unbelievably good. Also got some kbs done, need to get them chopped and trimmed. I'll be getting harvest pics, I promise, at least see what these beautiful buds look like. The future of that strains now in the new stuff, kinda special and kinda sad, but it was old. Well busy busy best get going, gotta stroll thru some journals quick. Wish I could share a bowl of this stuff when it's cured with some of u. Later. My slh at 65 days looks pretty close if not done, I will get some cut soon to sample, I prefer a semi quick dried sample over any other visual tool for checking readiness, I trust my head more than my eyes, and need a good scope. I think the slh will go down about day 70, the kbs should have been cut a couple days ago I'd say. The pw won't probably make it into my personal stash, except maybe some from the one plant left that will go about 70 days, I may keep a 1/4 of that, it's not nearly up to par with Jack, or probably any other of my strains.

Warning a bit under the influence of some potent smoke. Sample snips of kushberry and super lemon haze..
Gonna leave these on the old cable box for 24-36 hours give er take.
Definately different smells, kbs smells fruity and sweet, and the slh well that smell makes my heart beat a bit faster and that voice go, "might wanna take er easy with this cirltrusy stuff." it's definately sativa, the trichs are so long and thin, probably go a bit longer, another weak, I'm goin on lookin thru a manlfying glass, not much a chance to see the cloudy/amber business, but the skunk don't sparkle like the haze do so I expect it's a bit clear and heart attacky for me. Lost camera and when I find it it's dead so it'll be I don't know when for my pics, so far my old ak girl is putting me back with a grin, easy going happy smoke- blazing on the top dried bit that was a bit close to the procyon, getting into the good stuff now, she's perfect, could go hit the trails, but happy to veg, love it. Hope her daughter is as good.

Ok that last post was a bit confusing- a had sampled the ak indica before that post, and today sampled the cable box cured kbs/slh. Bad way to really get an impression but the impression of both of these- keepers, distint flavors with solid stones- long legs, the slh will be a pre adventure superstar, definately not too racy, plenty of punch, flavor is good already- should be divine. Kbs, sweet on the tongue, heavy in the lungs, more sedative, hits hard and stays there. Will wait to really pass judgement on my buds, but the slh will beat the Jack though maybe not in yeild or trimmability. Both kick the piss out of purplewreck. I think they will compliment my selections nicely, still gonna need a white russian type stone, like I grew before- wanna go with serious seeds, and another sativa type for hike/bike/mAd adventures. I will give official smoke reports on the in more like 2-4 weeks, the purplewreck will get some more time in lung soon, still working on that camera. Slh is very similar to Jack, the kushberry is pretty close to what I'd expect, they both leave the room pretty skunky, the slh leaves a much more distint lingering lemonyness. I have 4 killer strains now, no duds. I'm happy. My moms look great. All is good in the garden. I feel very grateful.

very good....understood....i love it when the med. is that good already....great news....and very happy for you....will be watching for a later smoke report....have a slh going, but still small....L:bravo::bravo::bravo:

ok I didn't give purplewreck a fair trial, it's not gonna top anything in my stable, but it's got it's plusses. I just trimmed one up that went 9 weeks instead of 8 like the rest, and man it's a big difference. Kinda has a purple/pink hue. Density is good, and I think this one will go 2 oz. But I cut down 3 jacks and about dropped my shears after I stood back and took in all that bud!! Huge, hard, and funky, and I know exactly how potent she will be. Damn it's really nice to see success, I think that I will hit 2+, maybe more, maybe 3 oz, and it's some seriously potent smoke, I'm looking forward to trimming them, I wonder if 3 jacks will yeild as much as 4 purplewrecks, got 7.25 I think off the 4 I chopped last week. Cut down 2 kushberry, will be nice to head to head these various strains. Once the slh is done, I'll have 5 different kind on hand plus hash oil and bubble hash to choose from. Sad I won't have that closet grow, that was really a fun and productive closet, figure I'll hit about a pound from my 2 600s, not crazy, but not bad for 8 plants, and they had a few multiple day lights out accidents and light leaks I didn't bother fixing since that grow is done. I have a cAmera and pics, get em up in the morning, be some big Jack herers to post up first. Big sticky beasts.

Back
Top Bottom