Purplewreck in Hempys

I'm pretty curious myself!

I will probably stop moving the plants to water, gotta think about a trellis i guess, they are too unwieldy, I've just always concerned about getting even light distribution and I just really like to pull em out and get up close. Watering them by hand is no longer fun, I need an auto watering system that'll feed 8 hempys evenly.

I'm pretty curious myself!

I will probably stop moving the plants to water, gotta think about a trellis i guess, they are too unwieldy, I've just always concerned about getting even light distribution and I just really like to pull em out and get up close. Watering them by hand is no longer fun, I need an auto watering system that'll feed 8 hempys evenly.

yep, i hear ya, but its a chore...we are trying to put in a drip water system but it is on hold at the moment...lacking a part....crazy....one missing piece...i like to move mine also, but it will break your back...after they get so big it is not an option...so i stake them out of super crop....
thank you for the points...i dont kknow what they're for either...hugs, lavendar
oh am trying to hatch a super lemon haze for omms slh journal...ck it out, just starting....also go visit woodsmans journal, papa greens and mountain high, i think you'll enjoy them....nice folks...good to great growers....im not sure that they grow purple tho...:smokin:

Hi!

Hey I haven't been around, and now my fonts tiny, I doing this on a cell, oh man. I've had some problems and until I get to them I have no idea how my girls are doing, long story, but I cAn't get to them, and I'm freaking out. Too much stress. If only some ganja fairy would come take me away right now.

Umm where to start, my plants went like 72 hours in the dark.
I haven't looked at them yet, and not sure if I want to..
I hate leaving my ladies, ever. This grow may have to end in a hurry, and things are a bit sketchy, I tend to trust my belly, and have had close calls, have been saved by grace too many times. I really need to move my grow.

I check out most of those grows already but I rarely know what to say, like I'm some weird guy at the party and erbody is like who's that dude? I wish I knew folks like you around here, I sure could use some help keeping my moms safe. I think things will be moving out one way or another. This is my favorite thing in life outside of family, it's so sad to me that it's something I could get in trouble for if not careful.

Alls well and alls good for the moment, and that's about as much as we can ask of anything, eh? So my girls have been fed and watered and safe I believe, just without light for (I'll figure it out later) hours. 3 days about 24x3+12ish. Too much stretch for how much they will produce, certainly enhanced by the situation, ie no light no food no energy, but they should be fine. My babies/mommies will get some love shortly, after a bit of a nap, but they seemed to look good and they are in promix.

Hey Raisin, just popping in to see what is up. I am interested in purple strains myself, so curious how this one turns out for you.

And yes, I'm another Doc-Osmocote convert. Gonna be trying that this grow! :smokin:

Anyway, glad your ladies are safe! Hopefully one day we will all get to share the joys of growing out in the open.

Well it's been a rough couple of weeks.
I haven't been around here and been extremely busy and stressed. Looking forward to catching up in these journals of everyones.
The most important lil girl (I hope) is looking good, it's my seed I found in my old indica, i've been calling this plant Lucky Day, and it looks like it's mommy, fat leaves, tight nodes, short. It needs a cool name, I can't think of names.
Flowering plants look good, about 2 weeks til I can chop 5 purplewrecks. I am in the process of drying and soon sampling some purplewreck I grew under LEDs. I have one plant that's definately purple, and the other one is green. So the big stretching, stinkier pheno finishes greener, and the one I prefer so far is purple. Quick dry sample gives the impression of a very pretty and nice tasting primarily indica stone, but lacking in punch.

I haven't been around here and been extremely busy and stressed. Looking forward to catching up in these journals of everyones.
The most important lil girl (I hope) is looking good, it's my seed I found in my old indica, i've been calling this plant Lucky Day, and it looks like it's mommy, fat leaves, tight nodes, short. It needs a cool name, I can't think of names.
Flowering plants look good, about 2 weeks til I can chop 5 purplewrecks. I am in the process of drying and soon sampling some purplewreck I grew under LEDs. I have one plant that's definately purple, and the other one is green. So the big stretching, stinkier pheno finishes greener, and the one I prefer so far is purple. Quick dry sample gives the impression of a very pretty and nice tasting primarily indica stone, but lacking in punch.

Glad your back and ready to roll again. I hate it when I am so busy I can't do any thing. Sounds like that stress is over. Cool on finding that indica, she sounds great *hopefully a she*!! 2 more weeks on the purplewrecks sounds good to me. Good luck my friend!:cheer:

Welcome back.

The purple wreck I grew all turned out green. No purple at all. But as you noted, it stretched quite a bit. It has a nice pine sent. A great flavor. As it gets older (aged, cured) it seems to be getting stronger. Still not very strong smoke. But good smell, flavor and gets me high.

Also as I now have some other plants to compare it with my purple wreck grew very much like a stavia. Thin leaves, stretched. A lot of side branching. A lot of space between nodes.

Hey yeah mine definately look sativa, the purple may have been the cooler room I grew the first samples in, cuz no purple with my big girls yet. Both mini sample plants yeilded me some sativa looking plants/buds, but an all couch lock stone, not much other than a sleepy stone, not gonna be a fave, I will still wait and see how the big girls turn out before I decide to bother keeping this strain, the one I saved did turn a very dark purple, but cold nights, that grow room turns alot of flowers purple, I have grown purple everything in that room, purple Jack looks great, but it's just Jack, but this is the darkest purple i've seen. The smoke is quite inferior to my old ak indica, so realistically, she's gonna be gone, kushberry looks great, and that's gonna be another indica. Super lemon haze will be coming up from the minors soon, samples plants are lookin/smellin good. Kushberry skunk looks the most promising of my newer strains, probably keep that, Jack, and The O.A.I., and most likely the lemon haze will make my 4 keeper strains for now. The next generations after that will be all my seed. Yippee. Wish I had more time on here, and a way to do pics, but I'll be around. Croppin some in about 2 weeks, I will make sure and bring my camera more.

i accidentaly labeled the pics 57 days but they are actually at 47 days flower.

here they are, Jack and Purplewreck at 47 days, another about ten on the pw's and about 2 and a half weeks on the jacks.

57days.jpg

that was overall, now is jack, i have 3..

jack57.jpg

and finally the purplewreck, theres 5 total

pw57.jpg

great looking plants raisin...i posted more pics on my thread also...been busy here too, many chores...lavendar..
keep up the great work...:morenutes::blunt:

great looking plants raisin...i posted more pics on my thread also...been busy here too, many chores...lavendar..
keep up the great work...:morenutes::blunt:

Thanks for still having time to visit. I love that garden of yours. I want to go "perpetual" here soon, moving my garden, gonna try and keep a steady flow of meds.

Is Linda a strain name or just an individual plants name? Just curious, looks real nice.

My next journal will be perpetual, I'll be running kushberry, lucky day, and super lemon haze, probably lst the haze and the kushberry to keep em the same height, especially since lucky day will be short. Lucky day is kinda unknown father, but I think she self pollinated, I've been trying to let that happen for a while now- she doesn't like to grow boy parts, very hermie resistant, like my Jack Herer is.

Thanks for still having time to visit. I love that garden of yours. I want to go "perpetual" here soon, moving my garden, gonna try and keep a steady flow of meds.

Is Linda a strain name or just an individual plants name? Just curious, looks real nice.

My next journal will be perpetual, I'll be running kushberry, lucky day, and super lemon haze, probably lst the haze and the kushberry to keep em the same height, especially since lucky day will be short. Lucky day is kinda unknown father, but I think she self pollinated, I've been trying to let that happen for a while now- she doesn't like to grow boy parts, very hermie resistant, like my Jack Herer is.

if its not a name you ez recognize then it is local....i try to give the locals a grow also...you'll love perpetual....and be in a place you feel safe, thats half the fun....lavendar

Well after alot of thought and concideration the purplewreck is no longer a house strain. It's just not good enough compared to my other strains and I'd rather keep these 4: Jack, kushberry, ol' ak indi, super lemon haze. Though I haven't sampled slh or kbs I have high hopes. If not, I'll drop some beans, if the old strains I picked up here keep kicking the shit out of mail order, it's a good thing I have made seed. Took clones for next crop: kbs, ol'ak-indi 10:4, take best 12, lst the kbs. Then the next crop will be Jack and slhaze, matchin up nicely.

Well after alot of thought and concideration the purplewreck is no longer a house strain. It's just not good enough compared to my other strains and I'd rather keep these 4: Jack, kushberry, ol' ak indi, super lemon haze. Though I haven't sampled slh or kbs I have high hopes. If not, I'll drop some beans, if the old strains I picked up here keep kicking the shit out of mail order, it's a good thing I have made seed. Took clones for next crop: kbs, ol'ak-indi 10:4, take best 12, lst the kbs. Then the next crop will be Jack and slhaze, matchin up nicely.

Hi my friend Wise choices of strains. Take a look at my Super Lemon Haze
collective grow if want to see how it grows and what people think of it.
Only if you want to of course!:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom